sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
So in my install of partly-vanillified RX6 and kplug, sometimes the controls for H scenes glitch, switching randomly between kplug H controls and default H controls. Like for kplug I just have to scroll up mouse wheel to change speed, and it doesn't go back down until I scroll the wheel down, whereas in default you have to click to speed up and either keep clicking or click the MMB to keep at that speed. The most common glitch I'm getting in H scenes is after speeding up by scrolling mouse wheel it will sometimes slow down again after several seconds, even if I use the default "lock" of clicking MMB. Weird. Any ideas how to fix this? It seems to mainly happen when the default H scene UI is displayed, but not sure.
this is one of the reasons why I don't like kplug, it seems to be not finished yet, and always has some problems. try clicking F9 and using the game controls.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
At this point I am a little bit surprised that there is no modder out there that is trying to transform koikatsu into AA3, since from what I have heard that was the original intent before it got changed. Pretty much if you could take the AI from AA, as well as the sandboxness, no story. Then this game would be the best illusion game out there.
the original Koikatu dev always said that this game has nothing to do with AA, in fact if you look in AA you are in a mixed school, here you are in a girls' school.
Don't get confused just because both are set in a school.
And then completely changing AI is not a question of mods but it means making a new game.

Dec 10, 2019
this is one of the reasons why I don't like kplug, it seems to be not finished yet, and always has some problems. try clicking F9 and using the game controls.
Yeah I did, but sometimes those controls would activate the kplug functions instead or in addition to the normal game functions XD So it makes for a hot mess until I restart the game.

It might be my fault for triggering some button or other though, I'm not solid on remembering the kplug keybinds and I'm guessing half the time, lol.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah I did, but sometimes those controls would activate the kplug functions instead or in addition to the normal game functions XD So it makes for a hot mess until I restart the game.

It might be my fault for triggering some button or other though, I'm not solid on remembering the kplug keybinds and I'm guessing half the time, lol.
if I'm not mistaken by pressing del during the game or ctrl-del during h-scene you can go to the menu and so if I'm not mistaken you can set the keys.
and pressing S if I'm not wrong yet you can see all the keys.

Dec 10, 2019
if I'm not mistaken by pressing del during the game or ctrl-del during h-scene you can go to the menu and so if I'm not mistaken you can set the keys.
and pressing S if I'm not wrong yet you can see all the keys.
This is correct, but sometimes I misremember Delete as Space for some reason. Also, I've been trying not to scroll down the list of keys during sex, because that decreases sex speed and eventually pulls out.

Oh dear. I'm doing a lot of inadvertent self-sabotage here. Lol.

Anyway, sometimes I just hit a key that I think I remembered correctly, and it does something else.

• Haha
Reactions: sunisinus

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
I just started using Koikatu and one thing on not sure on the story portion is the hear on my male character in the front is not showing and some of the accessories too. Is there a way to fix this like a button or somthing or is just messed up?

Dec 10, 2019
I just started using Koikatu and one thing on not sure on the story portion is the hear on my male character in the front is not showing and some of the accessories too. Is there a way to fix this like a button or somthing or is just messed up?
If accessories aren't showing during sex scenes there's a button to check in Options for that.

If they're not showing while in roaming mode (like at school), then you might be using an accessory that's from a mod; these accessories might only show up in sex scenes.

In general you can change your male's outfit (within the range of outfits assigned to him) by pressing MMB and clicking the clothing button on the right side. (If you want to fully customize new outfits for him you need to go to Character Maker option from Title screen.)

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
If accessories aren't showing during sex scenes there's a button to check in Options for that.

If they're not showing while in roaming mode (like at school), then you might be using an accessory that's from a mod; these accessories might only show up in sex scenes.

In general you can change your male's outfit (within the range of outfits assigned to him) by pressing MMB and clicking the clothing button on the right side. (If you want to fully customize new outfits for him you need to go to Character Maker option from Title screen.)
one important thing, there are chars that were made for studio or live but not for game. 78d8f7d8882a954d7a0f466b9baf7b941f042294.png Prinz-Eugen---Azur-Lane.png

Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone help? No matter where I download the Koikatsu files from I get told that the archive is corrupt. Is anyone else having this problem or is it exclusive to me?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
does anybody know if there exist a wearable horsecock or even just accessory?

closest thing i found was some animal dong props by master_x_2k on kenzato.uk booru but that is just images and looking around anywheres else for these have been fruitless effort.
I don't know where they come from, I use manlymarco's pack, but there are many accessories of those there. But they are not positioned perfectly.
There is also a wearable dildo, studded or not, as underwear, probably accessory too but didn't look.
So you can just put the underwear and position the accessory in it?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
At this point I am a little bit surprised that there is no modder out there that is trying to transform koikatsu into AA3, since from what I have heard that was the original intent before it got changed. Pretty much if you could take the AI from AA, as well as the sandboxness, no story. Then this game would be the best illusion game out there.
If it could be done it probably would have at least had something by now. This tends to be the case with every Illusion game I play. "If you combined X + Y + Z it would be the best game ever!" It never happens though . :(

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I don't know where they come from, I use manlymarco's pack, but there are many accessories of those there. But they are not positioned perfectly.
There is also a wearable dildo, studded or not, as underwear, probably accessory too but didn't look.
So you can just put the underwear and position the accessory in it?
might be wrong but doesn't that already come with the repack? only thing i have is two dongs soft and hard, a dildo.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
also never understood this and idk if anyone else has this or not, but does anyone get fps drop in the creator and then loads another character and the fps is fine? i always have to do this to get 60fps in the creator but it doesn't work with males for some reason or atleast the characters i have don't trigger this "fix"

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i can't get this plugin to work i added it into bepinex folder and also tried putting it in plugins but it doesn't show up as being installed.

cvcv32

Oct 11, 2020
I downloaded 100% savefile in koikatsu darkness mode, downloaded pretty much all mods i could, and HPositions only show me basic positions in storymode, i added bunch of girls and stuff in it, tried to turn on that mode so i unlock all positions and yet i have only 4 basic vaginal positions. How do i unlock all positions? its been a struggle idk what to do :D

Dec 10, 2019
I set up a separate installation of Koikatsu, the Party version, completely vanilla (but with the official Illusion patch) and then installed kplug there, to see how kplug would work by itself.

Worked much better, until in the middle of an orgy I could no longer have sex. The commands (scroll the mouse wheel or hit keypad Enter) no longer worked for initiating sex. I could change poses, view the commands, swap girls, kiss and finger girls, change clothes, etc, but could no longer initiate sex. This was after about 20 minutes of orgy sex, so I don't know why it suddenly stopped working.

Any ideas?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
also never understood this and idk if anyone else has this or not, but does anyone get fps drop in the creator and then loads another character and the fps is fine? i always have to do this to get 60fps in the creator but it doesn't work with males for some reason or atleast the characters i have don't trigger this "fix"
i can't get this plugin to work i added it into bepinex folder and also tried putting it in plugins but it doesn't show up as being installed.
I've never had problems with the creator except a bit of lag when I load char with lots of accessories.
For KK_AccStateSync I looked and I also couldn't get it to work, but you see the repack is not something to try new mods but it is something finished, and trying mods that are not in the pack can cause conflicts and the mod may not work .

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I set up a separate installation of Koikatsu, the Party version, completely vanilla (but with the official Illusion patch) and then installed kplug there, to see how kplug would work by itself.

Worked much better, until in the middle of an orgy I could no longer have sex. The commands (scroll the mouse wheel or hit keypad Enter) no longer worked for initiating sex. I could change poses, view the commands, swap girls, kiss and finger girls, change clothes, etc, but could no longer initiate sex. This was after about 20 minutes of orgy sex, so I don't know why it suddenly stopped working.

Any ideas?
not working well is it? it doesn't surprise me, it has always given me problems.
but it has never given me these problems, I think it depends on the time that passes, try to set it to 0. But I find this very strange.

Dec 10, 2019
not working well is it? it doesn't surprise me, it has always given me problems.
but it has never given me these problems, I think it depends on the time that passes, try to set it to 0. But I find this very strange.
Time that passes? I have H set to consuming no time already. This was free H not story mode anyway.

hollowed

Jul 27, 2018
Trying this out on Linux. After Honey Select worked pretty much out of the box, I expected this to do the same, but it seems like that isn't the case. The game itself runs just fine, but initsettings.exe crashes pretty much instantly, meaning I can't apply the English translation to the game. Messing around in the log files, it looks like I need .net to actually run the initsettings file. But .net is only supported on 32 bit virtual drives, which is a direct conflict with the requirements to run Koikatu. Is there a way to manually apply whatever translation patch the Repack is using? At this point, it might actually be faster for me to do that than fiddle around with virtual drive settings for the next hundred years.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes