IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Brilliant game, so much customization i love it! Also, mentioned on a ?dlc manual?(cant remember exactly what showed it) you can spot girls masturbating, and follow them or talk to them while they masturbate, i havent seen anyone masturbating yet. Is there a trigger for this? there's probably a explanation in this forum somewhere but 400+ pages im to lazy for that shit xD

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Brilliant game, so much customization i love it! Also, mentioned on a ?dlc manual?(cant remember exactly what showed it) you can spot girls masturbating, and follow them or talk to them while they masturbate, i havent seen anyone masturbating yet. Is there a trigger for this? there's probably a explanation in this forum somewhere but 400+ pages im to lazy for that shit xD
Cheat Tools has the ability to "Add basic heroine desire controls" including provoking her masturbation events. This feature was added on 2.7.3 and the newest version as of today is 2.8

Get it here---->

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
I'm in the mood to pickup an Illusion sandbox game. I haven't tried Koikatu, but I'm a bit hesitant to download such a massive game (especially with mods). So to help me decide, I ask any Illusion game veterans: How does this compare to Artificial Academy 2? Is it merely a graphical facelift on what is effectively the same core game, or is it noticeably better/worse than its predecessor?

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Cheat Tools has the ability to "Add basic heroine desire controls" including provoking her masturbation events. This feature was added on 2.7.3 and the newest version as of today is 2.8

Get it here---->
Is there a how to around? not seeing this cheat tool

Mar 14, 2020
Do the downloads fail for anyone else or is it a problem on my end? Every time I try to download this game it fails after a few minutes.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone by chance know the major differences between there Koikatu modpacks? In just a few minutes I've found the KK-HF and the AOI pack, and I wouldn't be surprised there are even more I've overlooked.

Reactions: srg91
Dec 10, 2019
The biggest recurring glitch with kplug for me seems to be when switching from Laying locations to Seated locations (or one of the other locations). PC and girl are far apart from each other, and hard to position up correctly again when the switch occurs. I'm using kplug's own Smart UI to do this, so that shouldn't be a reason for the glitch (the manual mentions that using the game's built-in pose selector can cause glitches).

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'm in the mood to pickup an Illusion sandbox game. I haven't tried Koikatu, but I'm a bit hesitant to download such a massive game (especially with mods). So to help me decide, I ask any Illusion game veterans: How does this compare to Artificial Academy 2? Is it merely a graphical facelift on what is effectively the same core game, or is it noticeably better/worse than its predecessor?
Didn't try Artificial Academy, and to be honest even this one I did mostly the character creator and free h until now. But from what others said this one has more options and more extensions but AA2 has better ai on the girls?

Reactions: Undecided

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
This game is better in terms of character creation and all that, but in terms of gameplay and the characters AI it is not the best compared to AA2. Also this is not a sandbox like AA, it has a story mode that I feel kind of ruins it a bit, manly because unlike AA where you can have more than one male, in this game it is only you the main character.

Reactions: Undecided
Dec 10, 2019
This game is better in terms of character creation and all that, but in terms of gameplay and the characters AI it is not the best compared to AA2. Also this is not a sandbox like AA, it has a story mode that I feel kind of ruins it a bit, manly because unlike AA where you can have more than one male, in this game it is only you the main character.
I like being the only male.

Reactions: 167 and Serance

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I like being the only male.
I don't mind being the only male, but unlike in AA 2 where you can have it be that a female can have a brother, in this game you can't do that, or even have them have a sister. You can create a sister and they can have the same last name, but they wont recognize that they are sister, there is no interaction for that and same with brother.

Dec 10, 2019
Damn, always another bug, with my RX6 + kplug install. Deflowering the homeroom teacher, was going fine until intercourse, and for some reason her pleasure gauge wouldn't fill up no matter what I did. When I came she was still listed as having First Climax and she came too, so I thought maybe it was just a visual glitch, but then the H scene ended of its own accord, and the kplug H results screen came up and said Bad first time! +145 Anger! Wtf? But her dialogue said she was happy and it was wonderful, so IDK.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I don't mind being the only male, but unlike in AA 2 where you can have it be that a female can have a brother, in this game you can't do that, or even have them have a sister. You can create a sister and they can have the same last name, but they wont recognize that they are sister, there is no interaction for that and same with brother.
I tried many times to see if there were different dialogues and interactions but I never got it, how do you put brother and sister in AA2?

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
Can i disable Pregnancy for all mode ?

and

How to use KK_ExpressionControl to set small heart eye without doing H ?

IDecaX

May 26, 2020

Get it here---->
I must be either retarded or missing something(probably just retarded) i think i installed the cheat tools correctly and it mentioned pressing F12 brings up the trainer in its github, but i get nothing, Also i should of mentioned, im new to this game, but enjoying it greatly already =D

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

Get it here---->
Many thanks for the link to the new Cheat Tools 2.8 do you have any idea what these No's mean. Ty in advance

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes