blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
is there a way to add scenes?

not sure how this works. I have cards with the tag "scene" so I assume I can add them to the folder. or is this only for the studio, if so, how do I add those to the game itself. is it possible to turn specific pictures into "scene" cards and add those as well?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I tried many times to see if there were different dialogues and interactions but I never got it, how do you put brother and sister in AA2?
If you use the mini and set the characters last names to be the same. The game will recognize them as siblings. As far as I know there wont be any dialogue mention it but, unless one of the characters are being controlled by the player or one of them are giving the trait, which is done through AAU in the creator, which makes be in love with their sibling. There is also a trait that makes them never be interested in their family sexually, but with these traits and their last names being the same, the game will recognize them as being siblings.

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Is there any advantage to going for Koikatsu Party rather than Koikatu? e.g. if running Koikatu do you need a Japanese locale emulator or anything like that?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I must be either retarded or missing something(probably just retarded) i think i installed the cheat tools correctly and it mentioned pressing F12 brings up the trainer in its github, but i get nothing, Also i should of mentioned, im new to this game, but enjoying it greatly already =D
In github it says ' To turn on press the Pause key or F12 key depending on the release and game (you can change it in plugin settings, search for "cheat"). ' You probably have new version so push PAUSE.

Anyway it's easy load your game up, when you are anywhere in the school push PAUSE. Then push Middle Click to get your free mouse movement, goto the bottom left window where it says Cheat Tools, scroll down, and click 'make all girls desire masturbation'. Push PAUSE when finished to close the window.

I'm not entirely sure if the girl has to be a non virgin to desire masturbation, as I never tried it with the cheat. Just make her a non virgin if it doesn't work. It worked instantly when I tried it on the girls I already had relations with. Depending on her personality, she will run away if you get in her sights.

Being a Master Stealth Player (I joke) I'm very adept at sneaking, and I was able to sneak around my girls backside and watch her having fun playing with her pussy in the shower room. I was never able to see this happen until I used the Cheat Tool.

Anyways depending on the personality or experience they will run or let you watch. Mine ran since she's only inexperienced. xD I had to get up in her face before she ran though.

If you just want to make one girl horny for herself, talk to her to get her as the target girl to modify, push PAUSE, and scroll down and add the desire to masturbate for her only. Push PAUSE to close the window.

2020-10-26-02-01-50.png

Dec 10, 2019
More bugs with my experimental RX6 + kplug install. After having Reina's first time twice (reloaded the first time), the message at the end of the day in her Daily thoughts was that she was humiliated for me doing nothing with her, and noted that I entered H with her but did nothing - which was patently false. Ugh.

Is there any advantage to going for Koikatsu Party rather than Koikatu? e.g. if running Koikatu do you need a Japanese locale emulator or anything like that?
Party is the Steam release, with the school content removed, though you can get the free Illusion patch to restore it.

This repack uses the original version but with a lot of excellent mods which are proven to work well together, including translations. Works out of the box, just unzip and run.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunisinus

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
If you use the mini and set the characters last names to be the same. The game will recognize them as siblings. As far as I know there wont be any dialogue mention it but, unless one of the characters are being controlled by the player or one of them are giving the trait, which is done through AAU in the creator, which makes be in love with their sibling. There is also a trait that makes them never be interested in their family sexually, but with these traits and their last names being the same, the game will recognize them as being siblings.
but then if there are no different dialogues and interactions it's all up to your imagination, so there is nothing different from other games where you have to create char.
I just can't understand, "The game will recognize them as siblings" what it means. I don't think it's possible that a game can do this without interaction and dialogue.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
More bugs with my experimental RX6 + kplug install. After having Reina's first time twice (reloaded the first time), the message at the end of the day in her Daily thoughts was that she was humiliated for me doing nothing with her, and noted that I entered H with her but did nothing - which was patently false. Ugh.

Party is the Steam release, with the school content removed, though you can get the free Illusion patch to restore it.

This repack uses the original version but with a lot of excellent mods which are proven to work well together, including translations. Works out of the box, just unzip and run.
Are the translations better in party? Because the the mod translations suck.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone know what these desire No's mean. For example ( No 4 ) = Masturbation ( 26 + 27 ) = Yuri/Lesbian. I am just trying to get a handle on what they mean due to my " non virgin mod " Thanks in advance :)

Nicole-

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, in this link
are all of the character card from there its free to use for commercial? i like to use some milf character from there

UmaruUMR

Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmmm im using window 10 laptop i downloaded this game....i played a bit then it keep freezing saying not responding how to fix this when i tried to turn of the game the whole screen just freeze my mouse won't moveee plsss helppppp i wanna play this....or my 20gb will be wasted *o*

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, im a moron, i never saw the plugin settings in the pause menu XD, and the cheat tools keybind was not set, was set with "none" lol

Oct 7, 2019
I'm kind of disappointed a mod pack like this doesn't have any new positions added. Either they are there and I can't find them or this game has the strangest modding community I have ever seen. You figure that would be the FIRST thing they modded.

Also, how do I do the 'After School' content?

Dec 10, 2019
I'm kind of disappointed a mod pack like this doesn't have any new positions added. Either they are there and I can't find them or this game has the strangest modding community I have ever seen. You figure that would be the FIRST thing they modded.

Also, how do I do the 'After School' content?
Animations are more complex than many other kinds of mods. Kplug has several new animations but isn't perfectly compatible with some of the mods in this repack.

To get a threesome requires both girls involved to be "experienced" and the game does not do a good job of explaining what this means. "Experienced" means that they have 100% on all the sexual meters, like Breast Tease, Butt Tease, Anal Penetration, Services, etc. So if you're nearby two girls who are both experienced and you ask one for sex, there's a chance (it's not guaranteed) that a button will appear in the lower left corner of the sex scene where it says you feel another set of eyes on you. Click that, and the second girl will join.

Reactions: 167
Oct 7, 2019
Animations are more complex than many other kinds of mods. Kplug has several new animations but isn't perfectly compatible with some of the mods in this repack.

To get a threesome requires both girls involved to be "experienced" and the game does not do a good job of explaining what this means. "Experienced" means that they have 100% on all the sexual meters, like Breast Tease, Butt Tease, Anal Penetration, Services, etc. So if you're nearby two girls who are both experienced and you ask one for sex, there's a chance (it's not guaranteed) that a button will appear in the lower left corner of the sex scene where it says you feel another set of eyes on you. Click that, and the second girl will join.
I see. Is the threesome all the After School DLC adds? It looked like it had some sort of date mechanic and public scenes.

Dec 10, 2019
I see. Is the threesome all the After School DLC adds? It looked like it had some sort of date mechanic and public scenes.
I might be forgetting everything it adds, but the only part that's actually tricky to figure out is the threesome mechanic. You can also have sex with a girl who's masturbating if you've already deflowered her before, you can join a lesbian session to make it a threesome if both girls are "experienced" etc.

Dates are on Sunday. Be careful not to ask multiple girls on a date in the same week or only the last one asked will go with you and the others will be angry (but you can make them happy again if you apologize a few times). If you date the same girl twice, then I think you get different options like going to the carnival or something.

A couple of the story characters also have dates in their storyline, which will override any date you asked a classmate for, thus making the classmate angry.

Oct 7, 2019
Thanks for the help. I played the Steam version with the patch before, and it's hard to tell what's new with this version and where it is.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I might be forgetting everything it adds, but the only part that's actually tricky to figure out is the threesome mechanic. You can also have sex with a girl who's masturbating if you've already deflowered her before, you can join a lesbian session to make it a threesome if both girls are "experienced" etc.

Dates are on Sunday. Be careful not to ask multiple girls on a date in the same week or only the last one asked will go with you and the others will be angry (but you can make them happy again if you apologize a few times). If you date the same girl twice, then I think you get different options like going to the carnival or something.

A couple of the story characters also have dates in their storyline, which will override any date you asked a classmate for, thus making the classmate angry.
I've had a date scheduled with a classmate, and the story character's dates came before, but the classmate never got angry, and is still waiting for the date to happen (which I'm going to mess up, because I accidentally invited another girl on a date).

Last edited:
Reactions: 167
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes