YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
is there a link to that texture in particular?
because it's nice.

but I think this mod is already on the hf patch

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Took a girl home in the story mode, and while standing there what she said was translated to: "What is this inflation delusion?"

I felt attacked.

Reactions: Icura

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Koikatu offers many more customizations and you can create the girl you want, it's very true, maybe we have similar tastes, on AA you can't create these things.
The second card looks very similar to " Kuroka Toujou " from " High School DxD " not sure if this was your intension but nice work.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
The second card looks very similar to " Kuroka Toujou " from " High School DxD " not sure if this was your intension but nice work.
Yes, it's Kuroka, however I found it, yes, I changed it a bit on the face and body to make it more suited to my taste.
Anyway they are all anime characters,
1-Kunou from High School DxD
2-Kuroka from High School DxD
3-Black Hanekawa from monogatari
4-Yukikaze from dog days.

i like chars from anime, manga and games, i filled the school with these chars

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Yes, it's Kuroka, however I found it, yes, I changed it a bit on the face and body to make it more suited to my taste.
Anyway they are all anime characters,
1-Kunou from High School DxD
2-Kuroka from High School DxD
3-Black Hanekawa from monogatari
4-Yukikaze from dog days.

i like chars from anime, manga and games, i filled the school with these chars
Would you by chance have a " Akeno Himejima " card from High School DxD. As I must admit she is my favourite from this title not only stunningly beautiful but really funny.

demosthene

Feb 3, 2019
A little confused here; does the All in one download include the afterschool/dating DLC? I can't seem to find it when looking over the files...

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Would you by chance have a " Akeno Himejima " card from High School DxD. As I must admit she is my favourite from this title not only stunningly beautiful but really funny.
I found one:

Be careful, Illusion Booru is like a black hole you'll never escape from.

Reactions: Lefty75uk
Dec 10, 2019
A little confused here; does the All in one download include the afterschool/dating DLC? I can't seem to find it when looking over the files...
For RX7? It should; I have RX6, and it has it. Check the tutorials, there should be a section about after school and dating.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
i want something similar, how should i do?
If you have the mini, which by the way is basically a huge and popular repack of AA2, you can create those characters. Granted they may be a bit different, but in my game I can create girls with demon tails (to-love-ru), wings that are either demon, angel, phoenix, and so on. It is best if you want is to download cards that have elements of stuff that you like or want, or even characters you want and then you can take those elements, like say a cat tail for example and place it onto a different character. This is a link to the mini https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-illusion.1336/ and then look and use the other sources to get cards, or just how to things. A good creator for a lot of my fav. anime and manga characters is icypen.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
If you have the mini, which by the way is basically a huge and popular repack of AA2, you can create those characters. Granted they may be a bit different, but in my game I can create girls with demon tails (to-love-ru), wings that are either demon, angel, phoenix, and so on. It is best if you want is to download cards that have elements of stuff that you like or want, or even characters you want and then you can take those elements, like say a cat tail for example and place it onto a different character. This is a link to the mini https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-illusion.1336/ and then look and use the other sources to get cards, or just how to things. A good creator for a lot of my fav. anime and manga characters is icypen.
I've always looked here for AA2 cards

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I swear, this game's story mode can troll the fuck out of you.

So, been waiting three weeks to go on a date with one of my many girlfriends, took her home Saturday, blew her back out Saturday evening and Sunday morning, and the game hits me with a Sports Festival. On a Sunday.

I guess the upside is that I got to have sex with the cheerleader captain Sakura in the Gym.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes