sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
How much of a difference do the updated repacks make? I'm on RX5 and it's alot of stuff to redownload just to get to RX7?

The only thing in the game I still find noticeably detracting from the experience is the translations.
it's long to tell you everything, so the advice is to watch the op on changelog. however from rx5 to rx7 there are some changes, but not so many, until recently I was using R9.3, BepInEx4 was more stable than BepInEx5

raavaholic

Nov 3, 2020
hi, is there a way i can edit my male char mid-game, or something that don't require me to start a new game? i don't like how my char's penis clipping through the girls stomach.. :(

also, why did the girls stay naked after h scene is over?

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
How much of a difference do the updated repacks make? I'm on RX5 and it's alot of stuff to redownload just to get to RX7?

The only thing in the game I still find noticeably detracting from the experience is the translations.
In my opinion use KK Manager to update. Downlolading the entire game again just to get new mods and plugins is a waste of time...the game is the same, no need to download original game files over and over..

Reactions: JMccovery

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
hi, is there a way i can edit my male char mid-game, or something that don't require me to start a new game? i don't like how my char's penis clipping through the girls stomach.. :(
Depending on the position (for example Laying Doggystyle), that's going to happen. Otherwise, when you finish a day by going home, you can edit your (and any) character by clicking on "Class" at the bottom, then click on your character and use "Edit Char".

Reactions: Pissit

raavaholic

Nov 3, 2020
Depending on the position (for example Laying Doggystyle), that's going to happen. Otherwise, when you finish a day by going home, you can edit your (and any) character by clicking on "Class" at the bottom, then click on your character and use "Edit Char".

oh right i forgot that option, thanks, so, what about this girls stay naked after h scene? are there some mod causing this?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
oh right i forgot that option, thanks, so, what about this girls stay naked after h scene? are there some mod causing this?
That's Koikatu being Koikatu. Best thing to do is to put their clothes back to normal before ending the scene.

Dec 10, 2019

also, why did the girls stay naked after h scene is over?
There's a plugin with the repack, I think called H Character Adjust or something similar, that lets you change the position of people during sex. The way it works, the penis will always stay oriented towards the vagina, and sometimes using this adjustment will prevent clipping. Check the Plugins menu to find the hotkeys for it.

raavaholic

Nov 3, 2020
That's Koikatu being Koikatu. Best thing to do is to put their clothes back to normal before ending the scene.
hhmm, it's not like this last time i played it, but alright then i guess, just had to put their clothes before ending the scene

There's a plugin with the repack, I think called H Character Adjust or something similar, that lets you change the position of people during sex. The way it works, the penis will always stay oriented towards the vagina, and sometimes using this adjustment will prevent clipping. Check the Plugins menu to find the hotkeys for it.
it's ok now i re-adjust my char's genital..

thanks... :)

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I don't see kplug included anymore, but doesn't kplug do a bunch of cool shit? The part I really liked was all the extra h-scene poses and animations. I downloaded the new version of kplug off patreon but couldn't seem to get it to work :(

Hitting delete on the main menu didn't pull up the kplug options so I'm assuming it wasn't running right, but man I really want those poses.

Dec 10, 2019
I don't see kplug included anymore, but doesn't kplug do a bunch of cool shit? The part I really liked was all the extra h-scene poses and animations. I downloaded the new version of kplug off patreon but couldn't seem to get it to work :(

Hitting delete on the main menu didn't pull up the kplug options so I'm assuming it wasn't running right, but man I really want those poses.
Apparently it doesn't play nice with the repack. There's a compatibility list included with kplug that claims it only has issues with a few specific mods (which it lists, and how to deal with them), but even though I'm running kplug with RX6 minus those conflicting mods, glitches still happen. IDK if those glitches are just native to kplug or not, instead of related to a mod conflict though.

As for kplug, make sure you read and follow the installation instructions very carefully. One mistake will make it not work. Took me some doing to get it right, every detail matters. It's not hard to install, just easy to miss essential steps in all the text.

SmashNGrab

Jun 2, 2019
can someone help me? i can't find any characters in the charastudio even though i put my characters in the right folder and i can use them in game.

Reactions: hentaipt

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
In my opinion use KK Manager to update. Downlolading the entire game again just to get new mods and plugins is a waste of time...the game is the same, no need to download original game files over and over..
KK manager update only mods file and not plugins or bepinex.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

You should read the compatiblitynote

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

from the rx5 he wrote this:
Removed kPlug due to massive incompatibilities, and commonly being the root of trouble for users.

so if you want to use it the only one is to download it from him and read the manuals to install it.

Reactions: Serance

OmGAurora

Oct 27, 2017
I just downloaded the all-in-one thing but what does the optional sideloader modpack do and where do I put them? (tried finding it for 15 minutes now I'm going crazy) thanks in advance ^^

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i tryed to download it it errer every time i resrart it after 4 resrart permaent error no mega for whole ver

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes