Dec 28, 2017
Hi guys, while playing this game I realize there's a word "slave" at the bottom right corner of student ID. Does anyone know what is this and how it work? Thank you in advance.

You using the latest repack? I'm sure that's the other way to say "member". I have yet to confirm it though.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Yes, I use the latest repack. I don't think it's the other way to say member though. Because I have a girl with the words "Member" and "Slave" in her student ID.

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Is there a button or something for turning back on the subtitles for looking/touching a girl? Dialogue options still show subtitles, but that's it.

Found a workaround, I suppose? If you go into the menu and click on 'Plugins', you can find a plugin called 'Translation Cache Cleaner'. There'll be a keybind there that'll let you reset the translations and should fix your problem.

Every subsequent time it disappears, you need to clear the cache again, save and then restart the application/game.
Tried it unfortunately didn't fix it in game i know it comes back every time you restart the game but soon as you do 1 h scene boom gone till you restart odd thing is that they still work in the h scene but not outside it i haven't got a clue why i tried KK manager but apparently everything is up to date maybe its a pathway issue or maybe the subtitles plugin needs updating?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Tried it unfortunately didn't fix it in game i know it comes back every time you restart the game but soon as you do 1 h scene boom gone till you restart odd thing is that they still work in the h scene but not outside it i haven't got a clue why i tried KK manager but apparently everything is up to date maybe its a pathway issue or maybe the subtitles plugin needs updating?
It's probably something to do that was added into this version as I don't remember having this problem with the last one. Maybe try comparing the plugins added in between versions and switch off the newer ones one by one?

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
It's probably something to do that was added into this version as I don't remember having this problem with the last one. Maybe try comparing the plugins added in between versions and switch off the newer ones one by one?
It's possible but I swear I've had this bug since RX6 and I know it wasn't a update issue as I've changed computers since and its popped up if need be i'll just have to ask ScrewThisNoise might know

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry if this is asked a lot, but I downloaded the final repack for the Steam version (I actually like the game, and enjoy playing it with the good English translation). Do I simply extract the repack into the Steam folder to apply the patch?

Dec 10, 2019
People were sending me characters to put in the game and how do I add more characters to the game?
Put them in Koikatu's UserData/chara/female folder (or male if they're guys)

Sorry if this is asked a lot, but I downloaded the final repack for the Steam version (I actually like the game, and enjoy playing it with the good English translation). Do I simply extract the repack into the Steam folder to apply the patch?
The repack isn't a patch. For Party's patch, you want the free official patch from Illusion's website.

The repack isn't designed to work with party, it comes with the non-Party version of Koikatu, it's not just a bunch of mods.

Aug 29, 2020
Put them in Koikatu's UserData/chara/female folder (or male if they're guys)

The repack isn't a patch. For Party's patch, you want the free official patch from Illusion's website.

The repack isn't designed to work with party, it comes with the non-Party version of Koikatu, it's not just a bunch of mods.
You know how I can include another man in the game besides the main character

Dec 10, 2019
Using kplug, you can "invite buddies" to group sex, where you can pair them off with one of the girls. That's it though.

Kplug is downloaded from his patreon, which doesn't require an account to access, just google it. Kplug is not included with the repack, because the repack doesn't always play nicely with it. However, kplug can be used with the Steam Party version of Koikatu.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I got the (U) key working again but getting a blacked out background now. ??? grrr lol if its not one thing it's something else. Here is my setup for Koikatu with HF-Patch 3.4 & KPlug 2.43. Something tells me the background is not KPlug related.

If anyone knows how to get the background back to normal any help would be great. Ty

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I got the (U) key working again but getting a blacked out background now. ??? grrr lol if its not one thing it's something else. Here is my setup for Koikatu with HF-Patch 3.4 & KPlug 2.43. Something tells me the background is not KPlug related.

If anyone knows how to get the background back to normal any help would be great. Ty
Go in game options and see if show map is toggle off. Last kplug public version should be 2.40.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
without something like kplug, there is no way yet. the story of the game is that you are the only mle in the whole school.
but I heard the still unlereased dlc will add a janitor.

Atak Helikopter

Formerly 'rjackdaw'
Feb 9, 2018
I have an issue where some characters that i download online float from the ground.
they don't fit or attached proportionally to environmental objects like when reading a book or sitting on classroom desk.
How do I fix those issues?
latest repack from op btw.
float.PNG

Last edited:

SmalldickDave

Jul 16, 2020
Anyone know how to enter fullscreen by chance, i tried looking in the settings a few times didn't see it and the upper right portion of the window is grayed out.

Also anyone know how to get bestiality and insects or is that not a thing.

Thanks for the help.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes