CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
btw while I'm thinking about it - is it intended that all the girls have no pubic hair? Or is that a bug? Or maybe a mod?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
IMHO, in case you're looking for more-or-less-vanila harem simulator it's far better then AA2. Most of AA2 features that was "cut" here, were annoying if you aren't into NTR/peeping and just want to build your own private harem & have a fun with girls.
With you being the only guy and no yuri, there is no NTR. There wasn't really in AA2, either, since the only way your lover would cheat is by the thief using the coercion mechanic, not present in Koikatu, or if your lover was perverted enough not to be completely committed in the first place, low virtue characters. Even then, it wasn't truly NTR because they still came back to you. There was no "this guy is better so I'm done with you" in AA2, which is the real point of NTR. If the lover in question, I'm staying gender neutral only because AA2 does allow both hetero and homo pairs, was NTRed, they wouldn't come back. I have never once had that happen even with break up enabled and my lover being exploitable and a constant target for the rare other guy in my classes with the deceptive trait. Even if your lover got coerced in AA2, you could actually save them if you got to them in the middle of the act and interrupted it. As for peeping, that is actually a new mechanic as there was none in AA2. The only way you knew something was going on was when another NPC announced it from an adjacent room using "everyone come here" or if you walked in on it and that immediately stops, in most cases, the second you enter the room, the only exception being a low virtue pair or coerced/forced by evil lover encounter. The only things that were cut were yuri through cutting playable females, force of any kind, reactions to sex in the middle of a public space and cheating by extension, NPCs talking to each other through not adding the audio lines when you are not directly involved, the actual impacts of the virtue system (NPCs denying sex unless specific criteria are met is a great example of this), private rooms where you can't be caught cheating, which as I already stated you can't be anyway, and the pregnancy/menstrual cycle mechanic, which was really just a game over scene and something you had to be careful of. Speaking of game overs, I cannot believe I forgot this in the original post despite how many times I've gotten attention for the scream sound effect when playing within earshot of anyone else, the yandere/evil types don't kill anymore as far as I've seen, especially since they can't catch you cheating.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I will admit that some of the cut functions, like the everyone actions, did get really annoying after a while, especially when you get six girls calling the rest of the class to your location all at once and your partner is capable of ending the encounter after being seen. You don't want to know how many times my PC got blue balled by that specific action. It got so bad that I never play with everyone actions enabled anymore, I'll say that much.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I will admit that some of the cut functions, like the everyone actions, did get really annoying after a while, especially when you get six girls calling the rest of the class to your location all at once and your partner is capable of ending the encounter after being seen. You don't want to know how many times my PC got blue balled by that specific action. It got so bad that I never play with everyone actions enabled anymore, I'll say that much.
AA series and KK both are different.
AA was more School simulator that hentai game.
KK is more hentai game that school simulator.
Only thing are same are the school theme.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AA series and KK both are different.
Only thing are same are the school theme.
The similar theme is why the two constantly get compared to each other, I'm well aware they are unrelated. That said, they actually do have a ton of functional similarities all of which are very obviously taken from the AA series.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
C'mon, both games are hentai games in school settings. AA2 nowhere near being "school stimulator", this is something like HHS+.

Both AA2 and KK have exact same amount of "school" content (aside from hentai scenes) and it's negligible. We don't have notable amount of staff, different subjects, school schedule, parents, etc, etc. Well, damn it, you aren't receive any homework to do, so it isn't a school, it's a resort :p

You can't call game "school stimulator" just because it setting is school.

KK is pure harem or fuck-them-all simulator, it's even clearly hinted in beginning of game. AA2 is more like hentai love story in school setting with some darker elements (it's gameplay focused on have one-two lovers, keeping relationship with several girls is hard and require some preparations in char editor).

P.S. A bit of yuri is in KK (after one of it's updates AFAIK).

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
C'mon, both games are hentai games in school settings. AA2 nowhere near being "school stimulator", this is something like HHS+.

Both AA2 and KK have exact same amount of "school" content (aside from hentai scenes) and it's negligible. We don't have notable amount of staff, different subjects, school schedule, parents, etc, etc. Well, damn it, you aren't receive any homework to do, so it isn't a school, it's a resort :p

You can't call game "school stimulator" just because it setting is school.

KK is pure harem or fuck-them-all simulator, it's even clearly hinted in beginning of game. AA2 is more like hentai love story in school setting with some darker elements (it's gameplay focused on have one-two lovers, keeping relationship with several girls is hard and require some preparations in char editor).

P.S. A bit of yuri is in KK (after one of it's updates AFAIK).
I do not know if you've ever gone to school, but all the things you do in AA / AA2 are done at school, talk with classmates, go out with your friends, skip lessons, and 'do exams, discover your loves and 'H scenes, the characters can be virgins or not, you can decide which sex to be, and finally the betrayals
If you remove the cheats and your characters are all with high moral value, to unlock sex scenes would take a long time. That's why I wrote AA series and more a school simulator than a hentai game. In KK most elements described by me for AA / AA2 are not present in KK. In KK there are no exams, it is possible to skip only the first hour of school, It is not possible to study as in AA / AA2, those books only serve to increase your status, unlocking sex scenes is much simpler , a handful of hours without cheat and you have unlocked at least two H scenes, you can knock out yuri scenes early in the game without having any relationship with any girl, there are betrayals if the girl has the personality 'yuri and' slut. KK is more like a hentai game than a school simulator. I repeat only thing in common that they have is the theme of the school.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do not know if you've ever gone to school, but all the things you do in AA / AA2 are done at school, talk with classmates, go out with your friends, skip lessons, and 'do exams, discover your loves and 'H scenes, the characters can be virgins or not, you can decide which sex to be, and finally the betrayals
If you remove the cheats and your characters are all with high moral value, to unlock sex scenes would take a long time. That's why I wrote AA series and more a school simulator than a hentai game. In KK most elements described by me for AA / AA2 are not present in KK. In KK there are no exams, it is possible to skip only the first hour of school, It is not possible to study as in AA / AA2, those books only serve to increase your status, unlocking sex scenes is much simpler , a handful of hours without cheat and you have unlocked at least two H scenes, you can knock out yuri scenes early in the game without having any relationship with any girl, there are betrayals if the girl has the personality 'yuri and' slut. KK is more like a hentai game than a school simulator. I repeat only thing in common that they have is the theme of the school.
True, but Demiare is right in that a true school sim would actually have school functions. Yes, there was a test mechanic in AA2, but it served little to no purpose outside getting into the panties/pants of classmates that offered a lewd promise. It served absolutely no actual academic purpose, so it doesn't count. Both are glorified harem/fuck them all sims with the previous game of the two being better in terms of the number and depth of its functions while the current one of the two is better graphically. On a completely unrelated note, I'm having a hell of a time enabling, or even finding any trace of, the H subs that are listed as in your repack. I already did both a manual search, meaning I went through every file and folder myself, and a Windows search using that function in the OS. Any idea where that function is? I saw an image in one folder that details it, but its in Japanese and I can only translate spoken by ear and very little spoken at that. I also did a search for the topic here with very little results and none that helped. If I misinterpreted your post on the repack and it was in that filescdn link, that link is dead, so I can't get it there. Also, your repack says it has game version 4.0 when the game specifically says it is 2.0.

NorgTheFish

May 24, 2018
Well damn me I might ba a morron.
how one could think that MEGA can download files 002 and 003.
And now I kinda screwed up and I am left unable to unpack anything from them.

(at least I will learn a lesson)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
True, but Demiare is right in that a true school sim would actually have school functions. Yes, there was a test mechanic in AA2, but it served little to no purpose outside getting into the panties/pants of classmates that offered a lewd promise. It served absolutely no actual academic purpose, so it doesn't count. Both are glorified harem/fuck them all sims with the previous game of the two being better in terms of the number and depth of its functions while the current one of the two is better graphically. On a completely unrelated note, I'm having a hell of a time enabling, or even finding any trace of, the H subs that are listed as in your repack. I already did both a manual search, meaning I went through every file and folder myself, and a Windows search using that function in the OS. Any idea where that function is? I saw an image in one folder that details it, but its in Japanese and I can only translate spoken by ear and very littleAA spoken at that. I also did a search for the topic here with very little results and none that helped. If I misinterpreted your post on the repack and it was in that filescdn link, that link is dead, so I can't get it there. Also, your repack says it has game version 4.0 when the game specifically says it is 2.0.
AA2 you can create a harem or a full mix orgy if you wish, in KK is only a harem and stop, you are the only boy inside a girl school, isn't hard to understand that. Please don't say AA2 had a better graphic that KK or a better butt... It's like compared Final fantasy and KH, for a simple reason they are both square-enix, that is very stupid, Like now, AA2 and KK for the simple reason they use the same school theme.
I update only two version of my repack you can find page 30 don't include the update 831v2_all and don't include koikplugin, the new one page 42 update version include the 831v2_all and patreon version of koikplugin. Both game i release have 4.0 version, so stop say bullshit. All the plugin are inside the folder BipInEx. the name of the sub is HSubs.dll.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AA2 you can create a harem or a full mix orgy if you wish, in KK is only a harem and stop, you are the only boy inside a girl school, isn't hard to understand that. Please don't say AA2 had a better graphic that KK or a better butt... It's like compared Final fantasy and KH, for a simple reason they are both square-enix, that is very stupid, Like now, AA2 and KK for the simple reason they use the same school theme.
I update only two version of my repack you can find page 30 don't include the update 831v2_all and don't include koikplugin, the new one page 41 update version include the 831v2_all and patreon version of koikplugin. Both game i release have 4.0 version, so stop say bullshit. All the plugin are inside the folder BipInEx. the name of the sub is HSubs.dll.
I didn't say AA2 had better graphics, you got that reversed. I said Koikatu has better graphics, but AA2 has more mechanics and what it has is more in depth, you can do a lot more in AA2. It was like they took AA2, put it into Unity, and then stripped out a ton of the content and added only a small fraction of what the original had in new stuff not found in the original. I must have missed the second repack, I'll look for it and try it out. As you said, it should have what I couldn't find.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
I don't quite understand what people are trying to prove for themselves when they argue about AA2 and KK similarity, there is nothing to dispute.
For me KK is just alpha-version of AA3, by playing in KK, we can participate in early stage of development of AA3, no doubt, they will use all experience and groundwork in next AA3.
We see that they are adding content slowly, update by update, soon they will be more after-school activities like karaoke, latter they may add additional boys to the school (why not). They are going to add 3P H-scenes in next update and maybe latter expand it more, this was never done in AA.
Unfortunately, they are no modders who are adding new H-positions into this game (probably it's very hard), only Illusion are adding additional H-positions in updates.
By playing KK we are participating in AA3 development and that's cool.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I don't quite understand what people are trying to prove for themselves when they argue about AA2 and KK similarity, there is nothing to dispute.
For me KK is just alpha-version of AA3, by playing in KK, we can participate in early stage of development of AA3, no doubt, they will use all experience and groundwork in next AA3.
We see they are adding content slowly, update by update, soon they will be more after-school activities like karaoke, latter they may add additional boys to the school (why not). They are going to add 3P H-scenes in next update and maybe latter expand it more, this was never done in AA.
Unfortunately, they are no modders who are adding new H-positions into this game (probably it's very hard), only Illusion are adding additional H-positions in updates.
Agree 100% that why i try to say comparete this two game it's stupid, both share only one thing, the school. About add new animation i think is possbile only in chara studio, for example in HSstudio/neo there a plugin for that or use DirectrNeo can you create animation from 0 only for studio/neo. In main game the thing will be very, very hard to add new animation.
I didn't say AA2 had better graphics, you got that reversed. I said Koikatu has better graphics, but AA2 has more mechanics and what it has is more in depth, you can do a lot more in AA2. It was like they took AA2, put it into Unity, and then stripped out a ton of the content and added only a small fraction of what the original had in new stuff not found in the original. I must have missed the second repack, I'll look for it and try it out. As you said, it should have what I couldn't find.
My bad about the graphic. KK isn't AA3, so stop comparete them, they are different game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
We see that they are adding content slowly, update by update, soon they will be more after-school activities like karaoke, latter they may add additional boys to the school (why not). They are going to add 3P H-scenes in next update and maybe latter expand it more, this was never done in AA.
That's the vibe I get from Koikatu as well, an alpha of the next AA. That and their functional similarity is why I compare it to AA2, not just because they are both school related. That's just like saying School Mate is related to them when it isn't even close.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Agree 100% that why i try to say comparete this two game it's stupid, both share only one thing, the school. About add new animation i think is possbile only in chara studio, for example in HSstudio/neo there a plugin for that or use DirectrNeo can you create animation from 0 only for studio/neo. In main game the thing will be very, very hard to add new animation.

My bad about the graphic. KK isn't AA3, so stop comparete them, they are different game.
They are different, yes, but they share content. Everything you can do in Koikatu, except peeping, can be done in AA2, its probably where they got the concept for each function of Koikatu, again except peeping, from in the first place. The content found in both games is a near carbon copy, very little to no difference between one function in Koikatu and its equivalent in AA2. Anyway, working on getting the page 41 repack ready to play now, thanks for directing me to it. I think I was too focused on our conversation and instinctively ignored any unrelated posts, which would explain why I missed the page 41 repack. Also, is that attached pic an in game feature? I've never seen that, granted I've only ever played up to v3.0 of the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm getting a message at the top when the game starts, no IPA plugins folder detected. Do I just create one to get IPA to work right or is that something that should have been created automatically? Using the page 41 repack.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
They are different, yes, but they share content. Everything you can do in Koikatu, except peeping, can be done in AA2, its probably where they got the concept for each function of Koikatu, again except peeping, from in the first place. The content found in both games is a near carbon copy, very little to no difference between one function in Koikatu and its equivalent in AA2. Anyway, working on getting the page 41 repack ready to play now, thanks for directing me to it. I think I was too focused on our conversation and instinctively ignored any unrelated posts, which would explain why I missed the page 41 repack. Also, is that attached pic an in game feature? I've never seen that, granted I've only ever played up to v3.0 of the game.
Are kidding right?
In KK.
Q: Talk with male characters?
A: NO, you are the only male.
Q: Make a study group ?
A: NO, can you study only your MC and one NPC.
Q: Rape your classmate?
A: NO, only koikplugin 1.40 can do it.
Q: You can be a thecher of your class?
A: NO
Q: NPC can you stop to talk with another NPC?
Q: NPC can talk with a different gender NPC?
Q: NPC can you cheat you with a different gender?
Q: There a exam?
Q: NPC can cheat you with the same gender?
A: Yes only is she had lesbian trait.
Q: KK had plot?
A: Yes.
Q: Can you peeping a yuri scene?
A: Yes, but no alway can you success the peeping, if they don't had 100% lust, they run away.
Q: Can you join on yuri scene?
A: ahahahaahah.....unfortunately not....
Q: There a threesome?
A: At moment no.... but the next update there a threesome.
Q: A NPC can you stop while having sex with another girl?
Should I continue?
If you have koikplugin you can see that. Read the userguide
I'm getting a message at the top when the game starts, no IPA plugins folder detected. Do I just create one to get IPA to work right or is that something that should have been created automatically? Using the page 41 repack.
Attached the screenshot

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are kidding right?
In KK.
Q: Talk with male characters?
A: NO, you are the only male.
Q: Make a study group ?
A: NO, can you study only your MC and one NPC.
Q: Rape your classmate?
A: NO, only koikplugin 1.40 can do it.
Q: You can be a thecher of your class?
Q: NPC can you stop to talk with another NPC?
Q: NPC can talk with a different gender NPC?
Q: NPC can you cheat you with a different gender?
Q: There a exam?
Q: NPC can cheat you with the same gender?
A: Yes only is she had lesbian trait.
Q: KK had plot?
A: Yes.
Q: Can you peeping a yuri scene?
A: Yes, but no alway can you success the peeping, if they don't had 100% lust, they run away.
Q: Can you join on yuri scene?
A: ahahahaahah.....unfortunately not....
Q: There a threesome?
A: At moment no.... but the next update there a threesome.
Q: A NPC can you stop while having sex with another girl?
Should I continue?
If you have koikplugin you can see that. Read the userguide

Attached the screenshot
Can you date a schoolgirl? Yes. Can you have sex with a schoolgirl? Yes. Can you rape? Not in the same way as in AA2, where you could talk a completely unwilling NPC into it. The NPCs in Koikatu have to be completely willing to initiate sex, but you can force them to accept anal with a mod. Can you do threesomes? You got that one, not at the moment, but in the next update. Can you get reward sex? No, there isn't even anything to reward. Can NPCs interact? Unknown since we don't know what is going on, if anything, when they stop and go through the actions like they are talking. Can you peep? Yes, and it is exclusive to Koikatu. Can you be interrupted while talking or having sex? Since NPCs get temporarily despawned when either of those happens, no. Can you cheat? Yes, but there is no getting caught because you can't get caught during sex. Can NPCs cheat? Yes, but only lesbians because you are the only male. Can you do anything as a group? No, and thank god they took that one out because the "everyone come here" action got real annoying real fast and I probably would have dropped the game immediately if it made a return. I'm telling you, Koikatu does share interactions with AA2. Yes, they work differently between the two and yes there aren't that many, but there are shared interactions, mostly basic stuff where sharing would be unavoidable.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The additional positions mod was updated 4 days ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He say new, that pose are from to studio, that is different.

Can you date a schoolgirl? Yes. Can you have sex with a schoolgirl? Yes. Can you rape? Not in the same way as in AA2, where you could talk a completely unwilling NPC into it. The NPCs in Koikatu have to be completely willing to initiate sex, but you can force them to accept anal with a mod. Can you do threesomes? You got that one, not at the moment, but in the next update. Can you get reward sex? No, there isn't even anything to reward. Can NPCs interact? Unknown since we don't know what is going on, if anything, when they stop and go through the actions like they are talking. Can you peep? Yes, and it is exclusive to Koikatu. Can you be interrupted while talking or having sex? Since NPCs get temporarily despawned when either of those happens, no. Can you cheat? Yes, but there is no getting caught because you can't get caught during sex. Can NPCs cheat? Yes, but only lesbians because you are the only male. Can you do anything as a group? No, and thank god they took that one out because the "everyone come here" action got real annoying real fast and I probably would have dropped the game immediately if it made a return. I'm telling you, Koikatu does share interactions with AA2. Yes, they work differently between the two and yes there aren't that many, but there are shared interactions, mostly basic stuff where sharing would be unavoidable.
I played both i can see the different after some day i can tell you, KK and AA2 can't be comparate. I will understand IF KK share ALL thing like AA2 had. Pepping isn't a koikatu/koikatsu esclusive, this option can be use even in honey select, so, where is the esclusive? Because it is in a school so it 'an exclusive? i hope you joking. At this point even a harem is a esclusive for KK or Charastudio is a esclusive, for that reason is right comparete the chara studio with honey select neo and playhome studio..... Can we comparete chara editor AA2 with KK chara editor ? Why not?
I repeat again.
AA is more a school simulator that a hentai game, KK is more hentai game that a school simulator. IF you play fo some day you will understand what i talk about and why i say this.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes