MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
HCharaAdjust lets you move characters around, which helps with that kind of issue. In settings, check the plugins list, where you can see the hotkeys for the HCharaAdjust plugin or rebind them if you like.

Kplug doesn't always play nice with the repack.

I've managed it - follow the instructions to install kplug into the repack, but read the Compatibility Notes that come with kplug to see which repack plugins you should remove - but there are still some glitches that sometimes happen.
I'm complete forget about that plugins...

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
this is very little information, and the only thing I think is why you use Kplug and in its settings you can change the POV.
when i look in plugin settings in RealPOV i can change only FOV and mouse sensivity

i meant that i want to see H scene from male POV

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
if those of the game are not enough for you, with each repack there are many girls, and if still not enough you can look at it here:

But be careful, Illusion Booru is like a black hole, you will never be able to escape.
When there, pay attention if there is a message of "hidden" on the bottom right.
They hide the images with too many dislikes... which some people give not for lack of quality but because they dislike the character in it...

when i look in plugin settings in RealPOV i can change only FOV and mouse sensivity

i meant that i want to see H scene from male POV
Someone mentioned this pages ago, this plugin sends you to the PoV of the person closest to the camera - in your case, the girl.
There was another one someone mentioned that gives you more freedom to choose, but I forgot the name

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
When there, pay attention if there is a message of "hidden" on the bottom right.
They hide the images with too many dislikes... which some people give not for lack of quality but because they dislike the character in it...

Someone mentioned this pages ago, this plugin sends you to the PoV of the person closest to the camera - in your case, the girl.
There was another one someone mentioned that gives you more freedom to choose, but I forgot the name
okay it worked thanks!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, so!

As everyone knows of RealPoV's problem with the camera going mainly to the girl...

and I know what everyone says, and I even repeated when people ask: goes to the view of the one closest to the camera...
but I'm moving it all around and can't find out the position to put it in the male's PoV

I tried the plugin some mentioned a long time ago, KK_PoVX ( )

It does not show up in the plugin settings.
And neither does pressing the , key, the one supposed to make it work by default in its github help.

RealPoV shows up in the plugin settings even when I deactvate it in the manager... or even remove it from the folder, and no, I don't get it either.
And yes, that includes closing and reopening the whole Koikatsu Party to let it update.
RealPoV also works when both are in there by pressing the Backspace key as default, even if KK_PoVX does not (I did not try with RealPoV deactvated/removed though).

I am using Party, by the way, is that relevant?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, so!

As everyone knows of RealPoV's problem with the camera going mainly to the girl...

and I know what everyone says, and I even repeated when people ask: goes to the view of the one closest to the camera...
but I'm moving it all around and can't find out the position to put it in the male's PoV

And neither does pressing the , key, the one supposed to make it work by default in its github help.

RealPoV shows up in the plugin settings even when I deactvate it in the manager... or even remove it from the folder, and no, I don't get it either.
And yes, that includes closing and reopening the whole Koikatsu Party to let it update.
RealPoV also works when both are in there by pressing the Backspace key as default, even if KK_PoVX does not (I did not try with RealPoV deactvated/removed though).

'Nearest to the camera' is a tad misleading. What worked for me was pressing 'w' to reset the camera and then using the arrow keys to slowly zoom in (to the point that I'm almost slightly inside of them) and focus on the character to get the POV I wanted.

Reactions: YoraeRasante

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Ok, so!

I advise you to change the button so as not to create conflicts with other mods, I put -
however the mod works like this: the closer to the camera the pov goes.

Reactions: YoraeRasante

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
anyone knows how to get Kplug 2.4 to work with RX7 version? When I use the installer I get so many missing mod errors which makes the game take forever to load a scene. Without kplugin 2.4 the game loads fast with no missing mod error. When I install this mod it like the game is not reading my mod folder. Not sure how to fix this.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I advise you to change the button so as not to create conflicts with other mods, I put -
however the mod works like this: the closer to the camera the pov goes.
'Nearest to the camera' is a tad misleading. What worked for me was pressing 'w' to reset the camera and then using the arrow keys to slowly zoom in (to the point that I'm almost slightly inside of them) and focus on the character to get the POV I wanted.
Ok, I was trying my best to do it with the camera angle, when it is supposed to be the camera's center! - which is usually the girl.

Now to make the hair get out of the way, and fix this focus thing that gives him worse nearsight than me - hopefully just adjusting the options should do i.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone have Mr.Delegado's resources for the pokemon models he made?
I found a few of the models, but don't have the mods or anything you need to have the actual hairs and all that.

QWall

Oct 27, 2017
I dont mod often and I just downloaded the all in one pack how do I set it up or know if its all ready fine?

Dec 10, 2019
anyone knows how to get Kplug 2.4 to work with RX7 version? When I use the installer I get so many missing mod errors which makes the game take forever to load a scene. Without kplugin 2.4 the game loads fast with no missing mod error. When I install this mod it like the game is not reading my mod folder. Not sure how to fix this.
They're not guaranteed to work together, which is why the repack doesn't include kplug.

Read the Compatibility Notes that come with kplug to see what mod conflicts there and how to deal with them.

I dont mod often and I just downloaded the all in one pack how do I set it up or know if its all ready fine?
Extract it to a folder of your choice and run Koikatu.exe

Dec 10, 2019
People, how can I force sex and join threesomes?
Girls have to be "experienced" to have a threesome, but the game doesn't do a good job of explaining this, or what being "experienced" means. To be "experienced" a girl has to have 100% in all sexual experience (Butt Teasing, Anal Penetration, Vaginal, penetration, Services, etc).

If you ask an "experienced" girl for sex when a second "experienced" girl is nearby, then when you start the sex scene, there is a chance (not guaranteed), that a new button will be in the lower left corner, that says you feel someone's eyes on you. Click that button to begin a threesome.

If you find two "experienced" girls having lesbian sex, then there is a chance (not guaranteed) that when you are watching them, a button will appear in the lower left corner that lets you initiate a threesome.

Aug 29, 2020
Girls have to be "experienced" to have a threesome, but the game doesn't do a good job of explaining this, or what being "experienced" means. To be "experienced" a girl has to have 100% in all sexual experience (Butt Teasing, Anal Penetration, Vaginal, penetration, Services, etc).

If you ask an "experienced" girl for sex when a second "experienced" girl is nearby, then when you start the sex scene, there is a chance (not guaranteed), that a new button will be in the lower left corner, that says you feel someone's eyes on you. Click that button to begin a threesome.

If you find two "experienced" girls having lesbian sex, then there is a chance (not guaranteed) that when you are watching them, a button will appear in the lower left corner that lets you initiate a threesome.
and to force sex

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes