YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think someone said the Darkness DLC may allow forced sex, thus the name, but as far as I know it is still unreleased even in Japan.
For now, your options are just Consensual in the main game, be insistent for something they don't want on Free Sex, or make the scene on Studio.

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
They're not guaranteed to work together, which is why the repack doesn't include kplug.

Read the Compatibility Notes that come with kplug to see what mod conflicts there and how to deal with them.

Extract it to a folder of your choice and run Koikatu.exe
I checked the compatibility box. I guess this mod is not compatible with the other mods?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I checked the compatibility box. I guess this mod is not compatible with the other mods?
from rx5 he removed Kplug, and on the updates he wrote: Removed kPlug due to massive incompatibilities, and commonly being the root of trouble for users.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I think someone said the Darkness DLC may allow forced sex, thus the name, but as far as I know it is still unreleased even in Japan.
For now, your options are just Consensual in the main game, be insistent for something they don't want on Free Sex, or make the scene on Studio.
I no idea who say that shit, but KK with outmod don't force any sex.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I sometimes go back in past posts to see about any questions I have, instead of asking directly.
I may have understood it wrong. Is Darkness not an official dlc then? Your own quote mentions the summer and afterschool ones as being the only two released, but right afterwards mentions the darkness.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
There was something "evil" about the (incoming?) Darkness DLC that gave it that name, though.
on the wiki it says:
Q: What is Paid DLC? Where to download it?
A: Paid DLC, refers to expansion packs that have to be bought separately. There are currently two expansion available for purchase: Additional personality summer expansion (adds 3 new personalities and some clothes) and After School expansion DLC (it adds new features like new dating system and 3P sex). So far the expansions have no been localized.
Q: How to get the Darkness MMF scene in story mode?
A: First of all, make sure you have all 3 parts of the Darkness expansion installed. Then go to the 3rd floor and look for the Darkness icon near one of the doors. Conditions for the icon to appear are: The girl has to have a supported personality and a relationsship with you, and she can't be a virgin. Supported personalities: typical schoolgirl, ojousama, pure, friendly, timid, humble.

I don't know who told you this, but there is no dlc not released.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I sometimes go back in past posts to see about any questions I have, instead of asking directly.
I may have understood it wrong. Is Darkness not an official dlc then? Your own quote mentions the summer and afterschool ones as being the only two released, but right afterwards mentions the darkness.
Q: How to get the Darkness MMF scene in story mode?
A: First of all, make sure you have all 3 parts of the Darkness expansion installed. Then go to the 3rd floor and look for the Darkness icon near one of the doors. Conditions for the icon to appear are: The girl has to have a supported personality and a relationsship with you, and she can't be a virgin. Supported personalities: typical schoolgirl, ojousama, pure, friendly, timid, humble.

After School expansion DLC (it adds new features like new dating system and 3P sex)

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
folks please someone give me the download link or mod name to put another man in the game besides the main character to have a threesome

Dec 10, 2019
folks please someone give me the download link or mod name to put another man in the game besides the main character to have a threesome
There's not really an MMF threesome option with any mod.

Kplug lets you bring in "buddies" but all you can do is pair the buddy up with another girl, while you bang a separate girl.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
my disk only have 46gb can I download and play this game with full mods?
Game should be no more than 17-20 GB with all mods (not including studio). Studio mods will probably put you close or over that limit though.

Reactions: quoc9x
Dec 18, 2018
Is there anyway to make the body line smooth and not edgy like this? PLease show me!! Thanks you!!!
And Is there any pussy collision mod like HS2 or AI Shoujo

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think changinc the outline width should do it? as it is usually set as "less than one" it tries to become anti-aliased.

9dolphins

Dec 1, 2018
I downloaded the all-in-one and i see all the mods but none of them or rather very few are activated. I dont see the uncensorship, customizable genetalia, clothes, or others of the sorts so far the only mod i visually seen work so far was the one where if you drag you mouae across their body it jiggles thats it only known one i see if you there is someplace or somehow i can have all these mods activated i would really appreciate it

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I downloaded the all-in-one and i see all the mods but none of them or rather very few are activated. I dont see the uncensorship, customizable genetalia, clothes, or others of the sorts so far the only mod i visually seen work so far was the one where if you drag you mouae across their body it jiggles thats it only known one i see if you there is someplace or somehow i can have all these mods activated i would really appreciate it
If you go into the folder of [Optional] Mods and go through the individual folders, most of them will have a file named "Copy to the install dir to add.txt" Move those files (usually a folder called "BepInEx") to the appropriate folder and they should activate. Also, in game, go to Options and then over to far right along the top will be a tab for Plugin Settings. Click on that for all the mods the game recognizes as installed and click on them to activate/deactivate or otherwise adjust settings for each mod. Hope one or both of those helps you.

Reactions: eric90587
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes