YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Uh, I'm surprised people only found issues with that now.
it said right when installing that adding that mode could cause problems, thus why I did not add it.

hung44423

Mar 12, 2018
The subtitle is disappeared when i interact with girls.Does anyone know how to fix this issue?? Tks

Last edited:

SmalldickDave

Jul 16, 2020
THe HF Pack is a pack by manlymarco that installs a lot of useful mods, including uncensor, a ready-to-use sideloader already with a bunch of extra pieces to put in your chars, an initializer to choose between the game and its character creator or its studio AND that has a quick button to update the plugin and the sideloader files (so you don't need to open a manager program just for that), and a bunch of quality of life plugins.
I don't know if it comes with this one, but if it does not you should definitelly get it, even if it already comes with the plugins it has.

- the official github page with the readme,
BUT
It tells you right away not do download from there, as everything is split there, but that the releases page has the files all ready to use.
<--- download through here
Awesome, thank you for the detailed info and the link.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Kplug does not come with the Repack anymore. Kplug has an installer that removes incompatible plugins. Just DL the public version on the Kplug Patreon page. Beware, that KPlug is not supported by the majority of the modding development community!

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the issue with the front hair "dog-eared"? For some reason when bringing in this character into the Char Studio, the hair stands up like that and I can't get it to go down. The hair appears just fine in the game itself.
badhair.PNG

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
doubt it already exists. and kinda hard for someone to bother converting if there isn't one already, since the parts most people use this game for are the character creator, which allows many extra pieces and mods for more customization, and the scene studio.
also, not exactly light on the computer, at least here, so doubt many mobiles can run it.

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
doubt it already exists. and kinda hard for someone to bother converting if there isn't one already, since the parts most people use this game for are the character creator, which allows many extra pieces and mods for more customization, and the scene studio.
also, not exactly light on the computer, at least here, so doubt many mobiles can run it.
can you recommended some

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
most of the mods are on the big pack on the first post, I think, but if not look for manlymarco's hf pack, I linked to it here not even a page ago.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
ok so i didn't play this since 2 years ago and my questions are the next :

1 - is there any GOOD ntr mod like the harem (school) stop liking you cause of a better fucker than you or he mind break them :Kappa:, and i'm not talking the kind of adding males instead of girls and them they fuck , No . I want something like you wont be able to fuck the girl once the ntr happens .

2 - can we change the male/female heights without breaking the sex scenes ( like loli/ugly bastard or milf/shota )

3 - are there more sex positions back i remember 8 or so

4 - any group sex or some gangbang? (i know there are no tags about them but can't hurt to ask)

5 - is it still the same old school map ?

i know there are like 3 or 4 different kind of the game so can someone please answer my questions and tell me what's the best one that i should download , thank you in advance .

Reactions: Necron00

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Ntr - Sama

No - Go play AA2 if you want that.

No - Too small or too tall >100 or <100 = broken sex scenes

Yes - Progress in the game to get them.

Yes - Darkness DLC (Quote from manual)
"Koikatsu! Darkness In the 3F corridor while walking with the target character heroine. Right-click near the darkness point to move to the scene. (No points will be earned if the other party is a virgin)
(Does not occur if the teacher is standing)"

Yes - However, one can use Studio for more maps.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So, making sure here, there are just two dlcs and darkness is actually a fan addition that is not 100% working on party yet? if so, what kind of problems does darkness have, anything that breaks things outside their additions?

Also, is there any way to get a link to just the dlcs and darkness? I'm using koikatsu party with the hf pack, and the link there seems to be only for the whole game already with them.

Apr 12, 2018
Ntr - Sama

No - Go play AA2 if you want that.

No - Too small or too tall >100 or <100 = broken sex scenes

Yes - Progress in the game to get them.

Yes - Darkness DLC (Quote from manual)
"Koikatsu! Darkness In the 3F corridor while walking with the target character heroine. Right-click near the darkness point to move to the scene. (No points will be earned if the other party is a virgin)
(Does not occur if the teacher is standing)"

Yes - However, one can use Studio for more maps.
ok so i didn't play this since 2 years ago and my questions are the next :

1 - is there any GOOD ntr mod like the harem (school) stop liking you cause of a better fucker than you or he mind break them :Kappa:, and i'm not talking the kind of adding males instead of girls and them they fuck , No . I want something like you wont be able to fuck the girl once the ntr happens .

2 - can we change the male/female heights without breaking the sex scenes ( like loli/ugly bastard or milf/shota )

3 - are there more sex positions back i remember 8 or so

4 - any group sex or some gangbang? (i know there are no tags about them but can't hurt to ask)

5 - is it still the same old school map ?

i know there are like 3 or 4 different kind of the game so can someone please answer my questions and tell me what's the best one that i should download , thank you in advance .
If you want playy AA2 actual

This noble soul did the herculian task

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
So, making sure here, there are just two dlcs and darkness is actually a fan addition that is not 100% working on party yet? if so, what kind of problems does darkness have, anything that breaks things outside their additions?

Also, is there any way to get a link to just the dlcs and darkness? I'm using koikatsu party with the hf pack, and the link there seems to be only for the whole game already with them.
If you are trying to get Darkness for KParty, you can't. It's paid only on the Japanese version, and it doesn't work on the Steam version. The HF Patch doesn't include ANY paid DLC.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I meant separatelly to add. Since the link in the first post seems to have the dlcs already, and the dlcs by themselves seem to work on kparty too from the steam answers (but maybe may need the machine translation plugin?).

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
so I got some questions regarding this current repack.
1.Is there a first person Mod during the H scenes? Iv done some searching this thread and it appears the repack has this one mod already, but I'm not entirely sure, so I'm just gonna ask again to make sure.
2.The redirect to the torrent,there is the repack and another optional modpack,what is in that modpack exactly and is it absolutely needed?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
jep3 by default, press backspace and you will be in the eyes of the person closer to the camera's focus - that is, the middle of it where it circles around, not the one closer to the user. use the arrow keys or the... middle mouse button, I think, to move it to the body you want to see through.
better go to the options and adjust it, though, as it blurs things at a distance by default. makes me feel like I forgot my glasses. the name of the plugin is RealPoV

Reactions: jep3
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes