lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I have a problem with the POV option (Default is 0 to switch on), when I'm in POV and try zoom out, I can see the head of the male instead of it beeing invisible... any way to fix it ? (worked before, don't know why know it doesnt)

Nov 16, 2020
I believe kplug comes with an opening/animated vagina like that
I've read that it only works in the game not the chara studio, is this true?
Also i just realised i cant find the kplug mod.....though the updater says im up to date. I dont like adding mods myself because the last time i did that i fucked up and had to reinstall the whole damn game to find out which mod was causing the problem:confused: (going through 40 gigs of content for one mod is no joke)

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Also i just realised i cant find the kplug mod.....though the updater says im up to date. I dont like adding mods myself because the last time i did that i fucked up and had to reinstall the whole damn game to find out which mod was causing the problem:confused: (going through 40 gigs of content for one mod is no joke)
Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot that you were talking about Chara Studio and not the game. I don't know anything about Chara Studio. Sorry.

Also, kplug isn't included with the repack. You'd have to google the patreon and download it from there.

Nov 16, 2020
Also, kplug isn't included with the repack. You'd have to google the patreon and download it from there.
Thanks(y)

I found the cross-sectional it call LewdCrest 0.2 and it came with KoikPlugins Nov22 on discord.
I also saw something similar in the chara studio if you wanna load a scene, but i have no idea how to get it. would be nice to have a cross section. But i read they stopped doing mods on that, wonder why?
Screenshot 2020-11-28 073421.png

Some solution from the blank eyes in rx7 ?
A bit to vague on what you are asking.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
I would love a way to get that kind of x-ray cumshot in the game, lol.

Maybe the next repack will include the Lewd Crest thing, if that gives you the x-ray cumshot.

Reactions: nostop

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
stoy modes, I only know of 4: the original official story, whose international version is downloadable for free to be addedto party since it isn't allowed on steam, the two official dlcs that are japan-only but come added there plus fantranslation, and darkness that as far as I can tell is fanmade.
When darkness a official DLC released from illusion in 3 part is a fanmade ? I no idea who or how you get this bullshit.

Reactions: alex2011

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
stoy modes, I only know of 4: the original official story, whose international version is downloadable for free to be addedto party since it isn't allowed on steam, the two official dlcs that are japan-only but come added there plus fantranslation, and darkness that as far as I can tell is fanmade.
The " Darkness " was a full DLC release via Illusion which had a voting system for the 6 personalities & they did add a fee also for this DLC. Have look through Illusions blog and there release history. -

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Well, maybe I am weak at searching stuff here but do anyone know where can I find a "extreme_cum_juices" mod? Presumably it is a mod for a Studio but I dont have any luck finding it.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
last I know kplug has to be put by hand because of some compatibility issues with others much used plugins, so you need to follow its instructions

When darkness a official DLC released from illusion in 3 part is a fanmade ? I no idea who or how you get this bullshit.
The " Darkness " was a full DLC release via Illusion which had a voting system for the 6 personalities & they did add a fee also for this DLC. Have look through Illusions blog and there release history. -
Every time I asked before, the person answering quoted a site that talked about the afterschool and summer dlcs, and mentioned darkness later without saying it was a dlc or not. As the person never clarified and that site seemed to be a fanwiki, I took it to mean the first two were real dlcs and darkness was a fanpack so well known people consider it so, like hf pack and the so requested kplug.
It would also explain why the first two would work in Party but the third would not.
(also, the blog linked there is not showing up here)

Well, maybe I am weak at searching stuff here but do anyone know where can I find a "extreme_cum_juices" mod? Presumably it is a mod for a Studio but I dont have any luck finding it.
do you mean a "cum juice" object? because on the girls' bodies it is a texture image I think you need material editor to set, but shouldn't be needing a full mod... should it?

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
do you mean a "cum juice" object? because on the girls' bodies it is a texture image I think you need material editor to set, but shouldn't be needing a full mod... should it?
Well, the thing is that some scenes in Studio are not loading correctly because of a missing "extreme_juices_cum". Instead of this mod(?) I see a big white dots/round objects in the place where thias mod should be.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Every time I asked before, the person answering quoted a site that talked about the afterschool and summer dlcs, and mentioned darkness later without saying it was a dlc or not. As the person never clarified and that site seemed to be a fanwiki, I took it to mean the first two were real dlcs and darkness was a fanpack so well known people consider it so.
It would also explain why the first two would work in Party but the third would not.
(also, the blog linked there is not showing up here)
I don't who say shit like that, but again Darkness DLC is a official DLC released from illusion self, this fan thing is a fully bullshit.
Darkness was release in 3 part in different day....
emocre_dkn_01f- Darkness first release
emocre_dkn_02mo- Darkness second release
emocre_dkn_03pu - Darkness final release
Illusion with darkness DLC they release a program called emotion creators.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi folks, i hope anybody can help me, i looked the most things up but couldnt find a solutuion (i also looked up in the plugin options but didnt find anything.
problem is: irisies and eyebrows are showing through hair, i edited over 100 chars and disabled it for every single one, but as soon i restart the game this specific option is enabled again. i saw that there is an option called "config decides", but where is this config? would be great if there where an option for disableing it globally.
Check the actual game options, there is a setting, under graphics I think.

so I know you guy already answered thst question but... Well 425 pages to search and the search button is not helping.
Im getting a problem with the history progress, I already see like four or five event but still 0%.
And what is discovery? Is in like 25% but I dont know how
Sounds like the first is bugged if it isn't rising. The second is done by you having a girl follow, then find those pink hearts that raise your H stat when you are alone.

Can this play android? Or does it have different link but same update from here?
It is not compatible with Android.

So alot of my characters using the character packs included in the repacks dont have hair and are missing eyes anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Probably have a something that interfering with that. When I use kplug I get a lot of missing mods. When i take it off everything works.
It depends. When you are just walking around, modded items will not appear, including modded hair, because there is not a low poly model for them. Never had that happen when talking or in H, even with Kplug.

Can anyone tell me what the HF patch is and if this download comes with it? If it didn't should I get it? Thanks.
THe HF Pack is a pack by manlymarco that installs a lot of useful mods, including uncensor, a ready-to-use sideloader already with a bunch of extra pieces to put in your chars, an initializer to choose between the game and its character creator or its studio AND that has a quick button to update the plugin and the sideloader files (so you don't need to open a manager program just for that), and a bunch of quality of life plugins.
I don't know if it comes with this one, but if it does not you should definitelly get it, even if it already comes with the plugins it has.

- the official github page with the readme,
BUT
It tells you right away not do download from there, as everything is split there, but that the releases page has the files all ready to use.
<--- download through here
The HF patch is a separate patch that is made by different modders, ManlyMarco in this case, but includes some of what this pack includes. The pack does not come with the patch and the patch is actually not necessary, you may even end up downgrading a mod to an older version because the HF patch is usually a bit behind. The initializer program, initsetting, is actually part of the base game and was just translated, but the update link in it is added in both BetterRepack and the HF patch.

Kplug does not come with the Repack anymore. Kplug has an installer that removes incompatible plugins. Just DL the public version on the Kplug Patreon page. Beware, that KPlug is not supported by the majority of the modding development community!
Hence why I still only use the RAR method of Kplug install. Some of those incompatibilities have never affected me and only serve to remove something that has no compatible backup.

Does anyone know if the rx6 has the koik plugin mod
It does not, it was removed because it uses a supposedly outdated mod architecture that, at the point at which the modder behind the plugin was called out for using it, was too heavily used for the mod to be changed.

doubt it already exists. and kinda hard for someone to bother converting if there isn't one already, since the parts most people use this game for are the character creator, which allows many extra pieces and mods for more customization, and the scene studio.
also, not exactly light on the computer, at least here, so doubt many mobiles can run it.
There is no Android version nor plans to make one at this time due to size and age of the game. Most devices would be filled with the game by itself, even requiring removal of necessary operating system files to fit it or just no storage used at all. Even then, it would not be enough because this game is so large, especially with the sideloader. My 64GB could barely handle it on size alone.

most of the mods are on the big pack on the first post, I think, but if not look for manlymarco's hf pack, I linked to it here not even a page ago.
Basically every mod that is on one is on the other, the only ones that aren't are ones that were removed from both like Kplug.

ok so i didn't play this since 2 years ago and my questions are the next :

1 - is there any GOOD ntr mod like the harem (school) stop liking you cause of a better fucker than you or he mind break them :Kappa:, and i'm not talking the kind of adding males instead of girls and them they fuck , No . I want something like you wont be able to fuck the girl once the ntr happens .

2 - can we change the male/female heights without breaking the sex scenes ( like loli/ugly bastard or milf/shota )

3 - are there more sex positions back i remember 8 or so

4 - any group sex or some gangbang? (i know there are no tags about them but can't hurt to ask)

5 - is it still the same old school map ?

i know there are like 3 or 4 different kind of the game so can someone please answer my questions and tell me what's the best one that i should download , thank you in advance .
1. No, because there are no other males in the game except with the use of the Kplug mod during H.

2. Yes, but only to a limited extent. Lolis will mostly break the scenes, but it can be done if you tune their sizes just right.

3. With Kplug, yes, U key.

4. Yes, but in order to get group, you must have two girls capable of doing lesbian H together, then find them in the middle of it and interact successfully. Watch out, even fully unlocked girls will run if they see you, unlike when fully unlocked girls masturbate. The other way to get group is to start H with one while another girl is in the same room. If you see a message at the bottom about a gaze, hit that button, this button will appear when peeping on lesbian as well. It should be either pink or blue depending on which of these methods you use. Group can also be done using the Kplug mod, figured I would say this since I already mentioned Kplug. Start H with a girl and any in the room at the time will appear automatically. The I key also allows you to invite some characters during H depending on the situation. The Darkness DLC allows gangbanging something like six different personalities with the school janitor. Have a girl with one of those personalities follow, go to the third floor, first door on your left from the inner stairs, purple hand in front of it if the girl has a compatible personality.

5. Yep, though dating can take place elsewhere and Kplug does supposedly add one, though I have not tried it.

for Kplug if it interests you, but please read all documents with it.

So, making sure here, there are just two dlcs and darkness is actually a fan addition that is not 100% working on party yet? if so, what kind of problems does darkness have, anything that breaks things outside their additions?

Also, is there any way to get a link to just the dlcs and darkness? I'm using koikatsu party with the hf pack, and the link there seems to be only for the whole game already with them.
Incorrect, Darkness is a 3? part DLC and there were actually two or three different DLCs. Another is After School, which overhauled dating. Not sure on links.

If you are trying to get Darkness for KParty, you can't. It's paid only on the Japanese version, and it doesn't work on the Steam version. The HF Patch doesn't include ANY paid DLC.
Not true, even the Party modpack developed by the same modder that puts the pack here together figured out how to add it into Party.

I meant separatelly to add. Since the link in the first post seems to have the dlcs already, and the dlcs by themselves seem to work on kparty too from the steam answers (but maybe may need the machine translation plugin?).
They do work when specifically modified so that they do, but this is a repack for the Japanese version. The modpack for the Party version can be found at by clicking the link marked as Steam.

so I got some questions regarding this current repack.
1.Is there a first person Mod during the H scenes? Iv done some searching this thread and it appears the repack has this one mod already, but I'm not entirely sure, so I'm just gonna ask again to make sure.
2.The redirect to the torrent,there is the repack and another optional modpack,what is in that modpack exactly and is it absolutely needed?
1. Yes, several exist, but only one is included as, I believe, an optional mod. It is in the folder called optional mods. Another option is Kplug, which is not included, but can be downloaded at .

2. That depends, there are two that come to mind. The first is the sideloader modpack, which adds extra stuff for studio only. The second is the Steam version modpack, which is just the adapted mods for the Steam version and requires buying the game from Steam or otherwise getting a copy of that version.

I have a problem loading my female characters in studio, it worked fine at first but now they won't load.
View attachment 915349
This is my exact same problem, they just don't show up. I use a VERY out of date installed copy of the game from beofre it was uploaded to Steam, with a really old HF patch, and that works for me.

I know what causes the problem it the KK_StudioChikaReplacer that causes a problem. i have the same problem too but at least it fixed.
I don't have it in my older version of the repack, same issue.

hello guys, does anybody know how to edit the vagina, i think i saw it before in RX6, but now in RX7 i cant find it, please help.
Uncensor Selector, under the fully body tab, which is the second tab at the top left of the character editor from what I remember.

by the way can you only use body paint on 2 areas?
Yes

Anyone else getting corruption errors when extracting?
Every time, but it seems to be just a message in error, not an error message. By that, I mean it is not actually corrupt and is just giving me a message it shouldn't be.

So, these Repacks are basically just bundling and updating of a bunch of add-ons made by community? Is there any documentation on story modes or gameplay modes added by any of these add-ons?
There is no story or game mode add on, all of it is in the base game except for the overhauled dating system, which is in the After School DLC.

Does anyone have the latest version of kplug?
There was a free release not that long ago. Out of respect for Katarsys and not wanting to lose my patron status, I will not share the patron version, which is really just new features and positions that will just be in the next free version anyway.

Darkness is official, as I said.

I believe kplug comes with an opening/animated vagina like that, though it's not enabled by default. You'll need to read the included directions to enable it.
That is only for the game to my knowledge, not studio, and does require replacing the base texture like a normal uncensor, therefore requiring the removal of the Uncensor Selector mod.

As far as I know, that is true. is where you can find it. Unfortunately, both Better Repack and the HF have removed the mod from availability because of issues that cannot be fixed without a major overhaul of the mod to replace its mod architecture, so you HAVE to install it yourself. Just match folder to folder. abdata to abdata, for example. It works for me and I just did it the other day for RX7.

• Wow
Reactions: YoraeRasante

FiddleDiddle42

Oct 5, 2017
Does the repack come with the after school addon? If it doesn't where can I find it online, I'm having trouble finding a site that still has it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does the repack come with the after school addon? If it doesn't where can I find it online, I'm having trouble finding a site that still has it.
All DLC are included.

alex2011 that... is a whole lot of answers.
Going to download the repack you mentionedfor Party so I can have the DLCs, including Darkness now I guess.
Thank you
When I have time, I like to answer anything I can in all three of the latest threads for Illusion games or any other I go into. Remember, it is just the files to add to your copy, not a full pack like the one in this thread. It should have everything released officially plus any mods that STN was able to get working with the Steam version as that is what the description says.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
alex2011 I already have Koikatsu Party on my computer, don't worry.
It is the reason I used HF Pack instead of the download at the start, didn't want to overwrite anything I shouldn't.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes