alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 I already have Koikatsu Party on my computer, don't worry.
It is the reason I used HF Pack instead of the download at the start, didn't want to overwrite anything I shouldn't.
I figured, just putting it there so that it is in the thread and so you aren't surprised by it not having all the necessary files to run by itself. Trust me, I have seen that kind of response come up.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Check the actual game options, there is a setting, under graphics I think.

Sounds like the first is bugged if it isn't rising. The second is done by you having a girl follow, then find those pink hearts that raise your H stat when you are alone.

It is not compatible with Android.

It depends. When you are just walking around, modded items will not appear, including modded hair, because there is not a low poly model for them. Never had that happen when talking or in H, even with Kplug.

The HF patch is a separate patch that is made by different modders, ManlyMarco in this case, but includes some of what this pack includes. The pack does not come with the patch and the patch is actually not necessary, you may even end up downgrading a mod to an older version because the HF patch is usually a bit behind. The initializer program, initsetting, is actually part of the base game and was just translated, but the update link in it is added in both BetterRepack and the HF patch.

Hence why I still only use the RAR method of Kplug install. Some of those incompatibilities have never affected me and only serve to remove something that has no compatible backup.

It does not, it was removed because it uses a supposedly outdated mod architecture that, at the point at which the modder behind the plugin was called out for using it, was too heavily used for the mod to be changed.

There is no Android version nor plans to make one at this time due to size and age of the game. Most devices would be filled with the game by itself, even requiring removal of necessary operating system files to fit it or just no storage used at all. Even then, it would not be enough because this game is so large, especially with the sideloader. My 64GB could barely handle it on size alone.

Basically every mod that is on one is on the other, the only ones that aren't are ones that were removed from both like Kplug.

1. No, because there are no other males in the game except with the use of the Kplug mod during H.

2. Yes, but only to a limited extent. Lolis will mostly break the scenes, but it can be done if you tune their sizes just right.

3. With Kplug, yes, U key.

4. Yes, but in order to get group, you must have two girls capable of doing lesbian H together, then find them in the middle of it and interact successfully. Watch out, even fully unlocked girls will run if they see you, unlike when fully unlocked girls masturbate. The other way to get group is to start H with one while another girl is in the same room. If you see a message at the bottom about a gaze, hit that button, this button will appear when peeping on lesbian as well. It should be either pink or blue depending on which of these methods you use. Group can also be done using the Kplug mod, figured I would say this since I already mentioned Kplug. Start H with a girl and any in the room at the time will appear automatically. The I key also allows you to invite some characters during H depending on the situation. The Darkness DLC allows gangbanging something like six different personalities with the school janitor. Have a girl with one of those personalities follow, go to the third floor, first door on your left from the inner stairs, purple hand in front of it if the girl has a compatible personality.

5. Yep, though dating can take place elsewhere and Kplug does supposedly add one, though I have not tried it.

for Kplug if it interests you, but please read all documents with it.

Incorrect, Darkness is a 3? part DLC and there were actually two or three different DLCs. Another is After School, which overhauled dating. Not sure on links.

Not true, even the Party modpack developed by the same modder that puts the pack here together figured out how to add it into Party.

They do work when specifically modified so that they do, but this is a repack for the Japanese version. The modpack for the Party version can be found at by clicking the link marked as Steam.

1. Yes, several exist, but only one is included as, I believe, an optional mod. It is in the folder called optional mods. Another option is Kplug, which is not included, but can be downloaded at .

2. That depends, there are two that come to mind. The first is the sideloader modpack, which adds extra stuff for studio only. The second is the Steam version modpack, which is just the adapted mods for the Steam version and requires buying the game from Steam or otherwise getting a copy of that version.

This is my exact same problem, they just don't show up. I use a VERY out of date installed copy of the game from beofre it was uploaded to Steam, with a really old HF patch, and that works for me.

I don't have it in my older version of the repack, same issue.

Uncensor Selector, under the fully body tab, which is the second tab at the top left of the character editor from what I remember.

Yes

Every time, but it seems to be just a message in error, not an error message. By that, I mean it is not actually corrupt and is just giving me a message it shouldn't be.

There is no story or game mode add on, all of it is in the base game except for the overhauled dating system, which is in the After School DLC.

There was a free release not that long ago. Out of respect for Katarsys and not wanting to lose my patron status, I will not share the patron version, which is really just new features and positions that will just be in the next free version anyway.

Darkness is official, as I said.

That is only for the game to my knowledge, not studio, and does require replacing the base texture like a normal uncensor, therefore requiring the removal of the Uncensor Selector mod.

As far as I know, that is true. is where you can find it. Unfortunately, both Better Repack and the HF have removed the mod from availability because of issues that cannot be fixed without a major overhaul of the mod to replace its mod architecture, so you HAVE to install it yourself. Just match folder to folder. abdata to abdata, for example. It works for me and I just did it the other day for RX7.
Good to see you back Alex hope you are well. :)

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Good to see you back Alex hope you are well. :)
Good to be back, I've been a bit busy helping with some things in other projects and I had a recent medical scare, so I haven't been on this thread for a bit. One of the projects I've picked up, my own work, led me back because I need the studio for once. The studio in every repack from 4.1 to 7 has decided to not show any characters on the list of characters to load, so I had to go back to my old installed version. I've gotten it to work there. No idea what is causing the issue because I already have the supposed offending mod removed, never installed is more accurate, on my older 4.1 build and I did install the offending mod in 7, so it made no difference.

Apr 28, 2020
Is there any compressed version of the game?
I don't care if the game quality fell a bit, this file size is just too big for me to download or play.
My apologize if this had been asked before.

Thank you

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is there any compressed version of the game?
I don't care if the game quality fell a bit, this file size is just too big for me to download or play.
My apologize if this had been asked before.

Thank you
If you remove mods the game size will be reduce a lot.

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Could somebody guide me to what mod I need to have to be able to choose in Char.Maker if character can have balls/ dick or different kind of vagina?
I recently patched my game and it seems this function disapeard from my options.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Could somebody guide me to what mod I need to have to be able to choose in Char.Maker if character can have balls/ dick or different kind of vagina?
I recently patched my game and it seems this function disapeard from my options.
I don't know the exact mod, I usually used HF Patch, but it should be an uncensor plugin that already should be in the HF Pack and this BR one.
In Body, General, near the bottom, there is an area for Uncensor Selector. Body is for the vagina, most giving a different shape to it (one or two leaving nothing). Penis and Balls is to... well, add them, or change them the same way in male characters.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I don't who say shit like that, but again Darkness DLC is a official DLC released from illusion self, this fan thing is a fully bullshit.
Darkness was release in 3 part in different day....
emocre_dkn_01f- Darkness first release
emocre_dkn_02mo- Darkness second release
emocre_dkn_03pu - Darkness final release
Illusion with darkness DLC they release a program called emotion creators.
The only fan part to the Darkness DLC was for the Japanese customers to vote on the 6 personalities from there Illusion added the rest. As for " emotion creators " this was its own release not a DLC as I remember as one did opt out on this one.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having a major problem. I was recreating a class I was working on in AA2 because AA2 has decided to be a real pain in the butt, it throws a fatal error that ultimately got dismissed by the modders that created Artificial Academy Unlimited when I use Artificial Academy Unlimited and just shuts off at random when using the normal game with a fixed d3d9.dll, and I got to a character I had created for that class that is tanned. I tried to adjust the tan in Koikatsu to match her tan in AA2, but the colors are inverted. When I adjust it, the swimsuit covered area is the area that gets darker. It should be the other way around, the area not covered should get darker and the covered areas should stay normal tone because they are covered. Anyone have a solution for this? Using RX7, but I will probably try my installed backup while I wait for a potential response.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Make the body the tanned color, and use the "tan" to lighten what is under the clothes?
That is what I did, at least.
It doesn't look like it makes sense, but then you take in account how you can also use other shapes for the "tan" instead of normal tan areas, some of them seem like robotic neon lines.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Make the body the tanned color, and use the "tan" to lighten what is under the clothes?
That is what I did, at least.
It doesn't look like it makes sense, but then you take in account how you can also use other shapes for the "tan" instead of normal tan areas, some of them seem like robotic neon lines.
I just realized I started off on a character that is paler than the one that is being troublesome, so I might be able to pull your suggestion off since I need to darken her skin anyway. I could just darken the skin and leave the tan level at default, which should make the swimsuit area lighter than the rest if it decides to keep working like this. There is a chance my quick abort of making the character by quitting immediately reset it, too, or I could check with initsetting to see if something got messed up. EDIT: Your suggestion worked, which tells me it is just stuck inverted. Annoying, but I can work with this now that I have an alternate method.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The only fan part to the Darkness DLC was for the Japanese customers to vote on the 6 personalities from there Illusion added the rest. As for " emotion creators " this was its own release not a DLC as I remember as one did opt out on this one.
So far i remember EC come with KK DLC.

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
I don't know the exact mod, I usually used HF Patch, but it should be an uncensor plugin that already should be in the HF Pack and this BR one.
In Body, General, near the bottom, there is an area for Uncensor Selector. Body is for the vagina, most giving a different shape to it (one or two leaving nothing). Penis and Balls is to... well, add them, or change them the same way in male characters.
Do you think that if I install HF patch once again it should bring this back?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
alex2011 downloaded the Party version of the Repack... and it seems to be the last one on version 6. As in, the creator of the repack put inside there a text file saying he won't make updates for it anymore, and to use ManlyMarco's pack from then on (or update manually, or change completelly to the japanese version).
But I'm guessing I should put this and then the HF Pack over it, as this ones has the DLCs and HF Pack does not?

Do you think that if I install HF patch once again it should bring this back?
well, if it is not working you probably should... either it or re-download the better repack.
but first, I just looked on the HF Pack patreon and it seems the plugin to add the uncensor selector is called... well, "Uncensor Selector", and to use it you need "Koikatsu Overlay Mods". Check if you have them and they are activated first.

Reactions: matolkow

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I would love a way to get that kind of x-ray cumshot in the game, lol.

Maybe the next repack will include the Lewd Crest thing, if that gives you the x-ray cumshot.
lewdcrest has compatibility problems with the pregnancy mod and in addition it has performance problems, if you want to try it it is here

Vtratron

May 31, 2018
So, I have the all the modpacks, but my futanari chars don't show their penises on sex scenes, only when I click to edit them, somebody knows why?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks. What compatibility and performance problems specifically?
it does not work with the pregnancy mod and during sex if you don't have a powerful pc the frame rates go down, it goes slower and sometimes it lags as well as taking longer to load everything. but i'm talking about old versions now it's 12 and i haven't tried how it works now. (i hope it's improved)
however reading around I can tell you that there are still problems with pregnancy and performance. But personally I can't assure you which ones.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
I also have translation + mod loading problems (game always starts in vanilla. Yes, with launcher, with locale emulator, and zero mods loaded). Interestingly not just with this game. Probably related to BepInEx and some system setting, or the locale emulator? Either way, I'm a brick at code related things and would appreciate some feedback.

I'm guessing this preloader log is relevant?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hey i downloaded the newest version of the game but the h scenes are in japanese pls help
Managed to 'fix' that by downloading reipatcher. At least I can play vanilla in slowly translated English.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes