kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I have a question the see through blue people will they ever be anyone their or are only the ones you register the only ones that appear in the game :unsure: What I am trying to say is can add more in future or is the game set like this >.>

Also I have RX7 version if that helps

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I have a question the see through blue people will they ever be anyone their or are only the ones you register the only ones that appear in the game :unsure: What I am trying to say is can add more in future or is the game set like this >.>

The blue people are just the 'mobs' added to sorta fill up the school without tanking your framerate (one of the plugins allows you to change the number of mobs in the game).

You can add more characters to the class roles, but only 35 will show up at any one time by default, unless you increase the number of rendered students in Settings.

*WARNING:* Increasing the number of students can **severely** slow down your game, even to the point of crashing.

Depending on your system, and the number of items on each character, has an effect on how high you can increase that number. My system, for example can handle 65-72 before things get really wonky; but even at 65, there are some visual glitches and minor hiccups.

Reactions: kailius

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
The blue people are just the 'mobs' added to sorta fill up the school without tanking your framerate.

You can add more characters to the class roles, but only 35 will show up at any one time by default, unless you increase the number of rendered students in Settings.

*WARNING:* Increasing the number of students can *severely* slow down your game, even to the point of crashing.

Depending on your system, and the number of items on each character, has an effect on how high you can increase that number. My system, for example can handle 65-72 before things get really wonky; but even at 65, there are some visual glitches and minor hiccups.
I see thanks

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

it's a mod that puts blue mobs, it's called KK_MobAdder here you will find all the information you need for this and also other mods that you find in the pack:

Mar 10, 2018
I've noticed that the locale emulator submenu doesn't appear for the game's exes, it does for the launcher but it's not enough to launch the modded game.

Any clues as to why right clicking the exe doesn't bring the emulator option? I'm using locale emulator 2.4.1.0

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
the reason most programs have a launcher, or at least most games I use, is for the configurations to be set on them. When you open the game without it, it should run with the settings of the last time you used it.
So the reason there are no options on the base exe is because it was not supposed to have them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I've downloaded some futa chars, and even them have the same problem
I see, I'm not sure then, they should be showing it as long as they aren't wearing anything that covers it.

Anyone know if this downloadable has the dlcs? And if not. Anyone know where I can download all the dlcs for this game?
I really don't know how to check if I have said dlcs. Please help.
How do I check?
All DLC content is installed. You can tell if Darkness is installed by going into the Free H menu. If there is a Darkness tab at the top, it is installed. After School can be checked by going into a game and seeing if you get an option that mentions a gaze when you start H with one girl while another is in the room or if you have a button in the same area while peeping on masturbation or lesbian. It can also be checked in the F4 menu, cycle the switch info button twice and it should come to this meter in the shape of a heart. That is only available with the After School DLC.

Those are just background to give the school more life than the registered students are able to. There is an option when registering students to maximize the class roster, which will give you the same number of desks in every class instead of just the five outside of 2-1, but that comes at a heavy performance cost.

Reactions: kailius
Dec 10, 2019
seeing if you get an option that mentions a gaze when you start H with one girl while another is in the room
For clarity's sake I'll point out this only happens if both girls are "experienced" and have 100% experience at all kinds of sex (vaginal penetration, services, boob tease, nipple tease, etc.)

if you have a button in the same area while peeping on masturbation or lesbian
Button can appear to join masturbation as long as you've had sex with the girl before. For lesbian the button to join won't appear unless both girls are "experienced"

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For clarity's sake I'll point out this only happens if both girls are "experienced" and have 100% experience at all kinds of sex (vaginal penetration, services, boob tease, nipple tease, etc.)

Button can appear to join masturbation as long as you've had sex with the girl before. For lesbian the button to join won't appear unless both girls are "experienced"
My fault, I forgot to mention that.

TimFadaway

Oct 3, 2018
so I downloaded the latest KKManager and replaced it over the old one in the game folder. When I run the update it found 3 updates available, but the moment I start updating it shows an error says: 1607069958506.png
Even though the update still running normally, I wonder if I have done anything wrong, or if it may affect the game files or not.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Any way to adjust the characters positions mid-animation?
in studio?
I'm... not sure. but it does adds up to my own questions.

for anyone who knows more, is there a way to make whole animations there, and freeze them in keyframes? even if just with a "pause button", "previous frame", "next frame"? I can't find out where in there is to show these commands. and am I confusing things or the only way to make an animation, instead of just a static pose, is though adding them from unity?

Mar 10, 2018
in studio?
I'm... not sure. but it does adds up to my own questions.

for anyone who knows more, is there a way to make whole animations there, and freeze them in keyframes? even if just with a "pause button", "previous frame", "next frame"? I can't find out where in there is to show these commands. and am I confusing things or the only way to make an animation, instead of just a static pose, is though adding them from unity?
Figured it out I think, you need to open plugin settings and remove the orthographic camera toggle because the default keybind "I"
conflicts with the position adjusting hotkey. Afterwards you should see the axis underneath the characters when toggling.

Either way, most stuff to adjust can be found in plugin settings. Didn't look for scene freezing yet.

Nov 16, 2020
Every now and then i feel like downloading character cards and then use them as a base to make my own charcater, however there's one problem I always find annoying. These downloaded cards usually have TONS OF EXTENSIONS ON THEM, and it just annoys me to have to manually change them to none, one at a time:(.

Basically, Is there a way to get rid of ALL EXTENSIONS IN ONE GO from downloaded character cards.

Also how do you get the girls to have a Ahegao face?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Every now and then i feel like downloading character cards and then use them as a base to make my own charcater, however there's one problem I always find annoying. These downloaded cards usually have TONS OF EXTENSIONS ON THEM, and it just annoys me to have to manually change them to none, one at a time:(.

Basically, Is there a way to get rid of ALL EXTENSIONS IN ONE GO from downloaded character cards.

Also how do you get the girls to have a Ahegao face?
By extensions do you mean mods? If so most of them are already in the BR or HF Pack, which you would probably already be using.
Or do you mean accessories? I'm not sure if it is from a mod from those packs, but you can just select to get just the face, just the body, just the accessories, etc when loading a card, on the bottom of the card list.

Reactions: Brothel Trainer

Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
When in free roam, after a while, I get spammed with outdated mod pop-ups. After that, the game stops responding, and I'm forced to close it. My mods are up to date, thanks to KK Manager. Anyone know what it is, and how to fix it?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes