SucreEnCute

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, i'm kinda embarrased.. Is there a mod to change the map in story mod? Like a better highschool or else? The story mod feel's kinda empty

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Every now and then i feel like downloading character cards and then use them as a base to make my own charcater, however there's one problem I always find annoying. These downloaded cards usually have TONS OF EXTENSIONS ON THEM, and it just annoys me to have to manually change them to none, one at a time:(.

Basically, Is there a way to get rid of ALL EXTENSIONS IN ONE GO from downloaded character cards.

Also how do you get the girls to have a Ahegao face?
Ahegao needs three orgasms and a penetration position. You can make her orgasm outside penetration, but the face will only show once she is penetrated.

Hi, i'm kinda embarrased.. Is there a mod to change the map in story mod? Like a better highschool or else? The story mod feel's kinda empty
There is not, but there is a mod already installed to help with the emptiness, mob adder.

Dec 10, 2019
Ahegao needs three orgasms and a penetration position. You can make her orgasm outside penetration, but the face will only show once she is penetrated.
The plugin that causes it has a setting in the menu where you can set how many orgasms it takes to cause. Default is 3, but I set it to 1, lol.

Reactions: alex2011
Nov 16, 2020
The plugin that causes it has a setting in the menu where you can set how many orgasms it takes to cause. Default is 3, but I set it to 1, lol.
Thanks(y), I didnt know that.
But I forgot to mention that I meant how do I make them have a Ahegao face in the chara studio?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks(y), I didnt know that.
But I forgot to mention that I meant how do I make them have a Ahegao face in the chara studio?
There are settings under, I believe, current state, which is available when a girl is selected, meaning her name has a green background instead of grey. You'll have to pose the face yourself to get it to look that way as far as I know.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I've come back to the game after a while, and from what I could remember there was a cheat tool/engine that
notified you with some 'sixth sense' whenever girls were masturbating/doing yuri stuff in the school. Can't find it on
the current version I have right now though(RX7 repack), does anyone know where I can find it?

Dec 10, 2019
I've come back to the game after a while, and from what I could remember there was a cheat tool/engine that
notified you with some 'sixth sense' whenever girls were masturbating/doing yuri stuff in the school. Can't find it on
the current version I have right now though(RX7 repack), does anyone know where I can find it?
It was part of kplug, which is no longer included with the repacks due to causing various conflicts.

If you google its patreon, you can download it (no patreon account required). Follow directions for installing it, including compatibility notes for conflicting mods, and it will mostly work albeit still with some occasional glitches (from my experience).

• Sad

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey guys...

I've been trying to make monster girls to use in a game I'm going to make. To do so, I got some image cards to learn how to make them.
Lamia "legs" are much beter if you put some solid shapes as thighs, and you can apparently use those shapes to make the whole underside of the spider girls!

But my main problem is being centaurs (but this will certainly repeat when I go for the spider girls). Unless I use a centaur body accessory, I have to make the back of the body by hand through solid shapes... which is fine, ok, but...

How do I add "bones" tp them, so I can later properly move the legs on the scene creator?

I know you can do something, because in one of the spider cards I got in the booru there was a comment from the creator saying they did something like this to the legs... but it is hard to imagine me learning from them, since I have no idea where n them to check.

I imagined it may have something to do with bonemod, but looking online it seems to actually be all those yellow sliders I already use a lot for hiding the feet on the centaurs, hands on the harpies or legs on the lamias.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
It was part of kplug, which is no longer included with the repacks due to causing various conflicts.

If you google its patreon, you can download it (no patreon account required). Follow directions for installing it, including compatibility notes for conflicting mods, and it will mostly work albeit still with some occasional glitches (from my experience).
alex2011 Why did you sad-face this post? Lol.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Please , help.When i extract the game, a lot of files give me error or the file is damaged. i tried with zip and with 7z, but the result doesn't change. I've tried using different links as well, but tnothing change. what can I do?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 Why did you sad-face this post? Lol.
which is no longer included
It was much easier when it was at least included for players to install at their own risk. It was unfortunate that both STN and ManlyMarco removed it as an option, hence my reaction. It doesn't have to be installed even if it is included, so removing it outright made no sense. The whole point of making it optional is for one or both of two reasons. 1) It has potential conflicts with mods that come installed already or other optional mods and/or 2) It is no longer maintained. Outright removal only makes sense when it doesn't work at all.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Please , help.When i extract the game, a lot of files give me error or the file is damaged. i tried with zip and with 7z, but the result doesn't change. I've tried using different links as well, but tnothing change. what can I do?
try the torrent. it will download it in one rar file instead of split in pieces, and as far as I know they check during download if the file is damaged or you can even force a check for it to fix if it is.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No idea if I asked this before but does anyone know which VPNs allow you to view the Koikatsu scene page
Awhile back i use hola vpn to download character cards and scenes from the website.
As long as your location reads as Japan to the server, I don't think it matters which VPN. At least I'm not aware of any that are blocked as long as you use a Japanese location.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes