madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
try the torrent. it will download it in one rar file instead of split in pieces, and as far as I know they check during download if the file is damaged or you can even force a check for it to fix if it is.
I try the all in one and the split, nothing change

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys, I joined Katarsys patreon (the dev of kplug) but can't find any links to the recent updates for the mod.
Does anyone know where he posts his updates (2.42~2.45 specifically) or where I can find them?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey guys, I joined Katarsys patreon (the dev of kplug) but can't find any links to the recent updates for the mod.
Does anyone know where he posts his updates (2.42~2.45 specifically) or where I can find them?
You need pvt him in private for the download link.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He messages patrons with a link when he releases updates and, as MakotoYuki90 said, he would probably be willing to send the link by DM to you since you weren't there for the latest release and could not have gotten it without a DM.

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Recently I am using w kk plug and in the H scenes I am always putted in a like VR mode perspective. On the scenes where the player is not involved it is ok as nothing else is required to do. But when the player character is involved I am having issues with it, for example:
- While the H scene is on, the overall time of the game is also going. How I can stop time during that? It is bothersome to have scene on Lunch time and when it ends is Night.
- The controls also are giving me a hard time. I do not know how to undress girl, proceed with action, invite another girl and all that stuff that is avaible during H scene. Sometimes even the control buttons for return/service/intecourse etc. or the girl icon bar in left top corner are missing. Is there like a control setup described for this plugin somewhere maybe?

Nelux

May 3, 2018
Recently I am using w kk plug and in the H scenes I am always putted in a like VR mode perspective. On the scenes where the player is not involved it is ok as nothing else is required to do. But when the player character is involved I am having issues with it, for example:
- While the H scene is on, the overall time of the game is also going. How I can stop time during that? It is bothersome to have scene on Lunch time and when it ends is Night.
- The controls also are giving me a hard time. I do not know how to undress girl, proceed with action, invite another girl and all that stuff that is avaible during H scene. Sometimes even the control buttons for return/service/intecourse etc. or the girl icon bar in left top corner are missing. Is there like a control setup described for this plugin somewhere maybe?
First, check that you are not opening the game with the KoikatuVR executable for the Pov problem. Then check the compatibility Notes and the installer readme in the k-plug manual and remove the troublesome mods that gives you these problems. On the top of my head some of the "must remove" are the "hideAllUI, additionalPositions and materialEditor."

I had to do it manually when the interfaces conflicted each other and because any time I invited someone and then swaped, the newcomer would clone herself and overwrite the current girl. It´s an interesting experience to have a threesome with clones but annoying when your main girl just nopes out of the party.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
First, check that you are not opening the game with the KoikatuVR executable for the Pov problem. Then check the compatibility Notes and the installer readme in the k-plug manual and remove the troublesome mods that gives you these problems. On the top of my head some of the "must remove" are the "hideAllUI, additionalPositions and materialEditor."

I had to do it manually when the interfaces conflicted each other and because any time I invited someone and then swaped, the newcomer would clone herself and overwrite the current girl. It´s an interesting experience to have a threesome with clones but annoying when your main girl just nopes out of the party.
Material editor has nothing to do with kplug function.

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Not opening the game via VR exe. But as I wrote the VR aspect of the plugin is not so bad tbh. Sometimes the UI icons are missing (they are at the beginning and then they disappear) I do not know if they are missing because of the plugin conflict or if I click some button when I tried to see what button does what in the H scene (cos I really do not know how to properly use features that the k-plug is offering). I would appreciate if someone told what button do what.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So, while looking earlier for bonemod videos I found a video about the plugin. Which allows you to change the girls between the normal character and a lolified version.

First thing I thought when seeing it was "with some changes, I could turn it into a chibifier!"

Looking for it I found the original source of it, and it seems to already have an option for chibifying (or as it calls it in the site three heads size), as well as using other kinds of templates.

The formula is " new data = original data + ((template data-original data) * Change Rate) " by the way.

So... can't find the option for the three heads.

Set this image in the attachments as a template too (found it on a mega archive full of guides I can't find anymore, the guide in there just said to copy everything you ant to pass forward from the original to this chibi template, my idea was that this plugin wuld make this automatically), and yet it only seems to turn them into the original lolified form.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You have to set it in the Kplug options, Delete key while on the main menu, to not take time. I would also suggest setting the pov mode so that it defaults to off.

He's probably not, Kplug has an inherent pov mode with controls that are very different from the main game's. This pov mode defaults to on when Kplug is first installed and it must be toggled off to avoid it.

Not opening the game via VR exe. But as I wrote the VR aspect of the plugin is not so bad tbh. Sometimes the UI icons are missing (they are at the beginning and then they disappear) I do not know if they are missing because of the plugin conflict or if I click some button when I tried to see what button does what in the H scene (cos I really do not know how to properly use features that the k-plug is offering). I would appreciate if someone told what button do what.
They disappear because the pov mode has its own controls that override the default controls. There is a manual HTML file that details these controls in the Kplug files.

Reactions: matolkow

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I noticed I forgot to ask my question.

Anyone has a guide or something to use it?
As it is, the original page is in pure japanese or google translation.

Not only the page gives the impression there is already an option for 3-heads-high chibi, it seems to say you can make the ofrms use a different template per personality?

As you may imagine, just looking for "koikatsu fbi mod guide" does not give much.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
As long as your location reads as Japan to the server, I don't think it matters which VPN. At least I'm not aware of any that are blocked as long as you use a Japanese location.
I thought that how it worked too but so far the ones I used didn't work

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I noticed I forgot to ask my question.

Anyone has a guide or something to use it?
As it is, the original page is in pure japanese or google translation.

Not only the page gives the impression there is already an option for 3-heads-high chibi, it seems to say you can make the ofrms use a different template per personality?

As you may imagine, just looking for "koikatsu fbi mod guide" does not give much.
I'm not sure of how to scale the girls other than changing the number in the plugin settings, but I do know the randoseru at the top of the screen, that's the red backpack, activates it. Watch out, there is a video that plays if you deactivate it while in the maker.

How can i download the game?
Links in the OP or

I thought that how it worked too but so far the ones I used didn't work
Maybe there are some program blocks on certain VPNs. There's no way they can block VPN users by location without blocking actual Japanese players and they can't block every VPN because of the sheer number of them, so keep trying VPNs and you'll get in eventually.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'm not sure of how to scale the girls other than changing the number in the plugin settings, but I do know the randoseru at the top of the screen, that's the red backpack, activates it. Watch out, there is a video that plays if you deactivate it while in the maker.
Yeah, that's the basic way to use it.

I was thinking about downloading the plugin, decompiling it back in code (need to look online how to) and add other values for making them chibi form instead of loli form.

But as you can see in the original page, there is a way to turn them into chibi form right away.

And I have no idea how.

There is an explanation there, but since I'm just using an online translation I can't understand it.
Anyone here knows Japanese to help me?

I think I make a folder just for the templates and name the new forms as "chibi" for the new default, or a 3-heads form? Not sure. And as the personalities to use that template to that personality.
But do I use the english name or the japanese word?
And very important, at a point it seems to say that for chibi form I need to have activate the ABMX option, but it also seems later that for that form cannot have activated it? Also it seems ABMX option means the template's full body shape, not just for a formula, meaning any changes made with the yellow sliders are undone?

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, that's the basic way to use it.

I was thinking about downloading the plugin, decompiling it back in code (need to look online how to) and add other values for making them chibi form instead of loli form.

But as you can see in the original page, there is a way to turn them into chibi form right away.

And I have no idea how.

There is an explanation there, but since I'm just using an online translation I can't understand it.
Anyone here knows Japanese to help me?

I think I make a folder just for the templates and name the new forms as "chibi" for the new default, or a 3-heads form? Not sure. And as the personalities to use that template to that personality.
But do I use the english name or the japanese word?
And very important, at a point it seems to say that for chibi form I need to have activate the ABMX option, but it also seems later that for that form cannot have activated it? Also it seems ABMX option means the template's full body shape, not just for a formula, meaning any changes made with the yellow sliders are undone?
I would help, but my written Japanese is extremely basic. I'm still memorizing Hiragana and Katakana as well as basic words and sentences.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
can anyone tell me how to install mods in this game? also is the mods in the mod folder already instead?
The main ones you will need are BepInEx and Sideloader Modpack, the first may be needed for the second.
Anything else will use those as a base.

BepInEx is a "mod converter", you can say, making it easier to make and add other mods. If you won't try making your own, that's all you really need to know about it.
Most mods come inside a compressed folder with the whole pathway inside, starting from the BepInEx folder, so just copy-paste it into the Koikatsu folder and, as the BepInEx folders in there and on your downloaded file have the same names, it'lll just be copied to the right place.

Sideloader Modpack is more for extra resources, mainly clothes and the like. Things for it will be saved on a file format named zipmod... which is basically a zip file set to "store" (no compression) and with the zip extension renamed to zipmod. What to put inside there to work properly is more complicated, but to just use? Just paste them in a "mods" folder, the Sideloader Modpack will take care of the rest.

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
The main ones you will need are BepInEx and Sideloader Modpack, the first may be needed for the second.
Anything else will use those as a base.

BepInEx is a "mod converter", you can say, making it easier to make and add other mods. If you won't try making your own, that's all you really need to know about it.
Most mods come inside a compressed folder with the whole pathway inside, starting from the BepInEx folder, so just copy-paste it into the Koikatsu folder and, as the BepInEx folders in there and on your downloaded file have the same names, it'lll just be copied to the right place.

Sideloader Modpack is more for extra resources, mainly clothes and the like. Things for it will be saved on a file format named zipmod... which is basically a zip file set to "store" (no compression) and with the zip extension renamed to zipmod. What to put inside there to work properly is more complicated, but to just use? Just paste them in a "mods" folder, the Sideloader Modpack will take care of the rest.
thanks for the reply. so from what i understand the mod in the R7 packs is already installed and dont need to do anything with it? also this is the one i cant get it to load. can you see if it need any additional mods? thanks

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes