YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Kenoage it has everything you need, as in the full game plus a lot of plugins for quality of life and sidepack files for more character options (mainly clothes and accessories but not all are only that). All in one download.
Contrasting with "update for earlier version", which is for when you already have one version and want to update it to the newer one.

sexpistol the problem is pixiv. Looking at works of someone else on twitter, Wrax, there was an explanation there. Seems like pixiv converts the pngs to jpgs, and either removes the exif data where the character data is kept or they can't be read from anything but pngs.
Either way, that image will not work.

Last edited:

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Kenoage it has everything you need, as in the full game plus a lot of plugins for quality of life and sidepack files for more character options (mainly clothes and accessories but not all are only that). All in one download.
Contrasting with "update for earlier version", which is for when you already have one version and want to update it to the newer one.

sexpistol the problem is pixiv. Looking at works of someone else on twitter, Wrax, there was an explanation there. Seems like pixiv converts the pngs to jpgs, and either removes the exif data where the character data is kept or they can't be read from anything but pngs.
cool, i try to reconvert back to png and still dont work. too bad those are my favourite

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
the creator may have a page somewhere else where you can find it.
if not, better at least mention this problem so they can make one someday.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
HF Pack is made by manlymarco, but the Better Rebuild, the one with the link here, is supposed to already have what HF Pack has.

Maybe they are not aware of this problem with jpgs and the metadata being lost? I myself don't use pixiv, so I only know of this from hearing from another creator of cards as I said before, Wrax.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can anyone tell me how to install mods in this game? also is the mods in the mod folder already instead?
The main ones you will need are BepInEx and Sideloader Modpack, the first may be needed for the second.
Anything else will use those as a base.

BepInEx is a "mod converter", you can say, making it easier to make and add other mods. If you won't try making your own, that's all you really need to know about it.
Most mods come inside a compressed folder with the whole pathway inside, starting from the BepInEx folder, so just copy-paste it into the Koikatsu folder and, as the BepInEx folders in there and on your downloaded file have the same names, it'lll just be copied to the right place.

Sideloader Modpack is more for extra resources, mainly clothes and the like. Things for it will be saved on a file format named zipmod... which is basically a zip file set to "store" (no compression) and with the zip extension renamed to zipmod. What to put inside there to work properly is more complicated, but to just use? Just paste them in a "mods" folder, the Sideloader Modpack will take care of the rest.

If it has a folder that matches a folder in the game files, merge them. If not, usually .dll goes in BepInEx or with the exe and zipmod goes in mods. Always follow any given instruction that comes with the mod files as well, it may have a guide for installation in case the mod requires something extra. The sideloader modpack is only extra stuff for the studio, not clothes, those are for the game as well and the modpack does not have anything usable by the game. Unless you use the studio, the sideloader modpack is completely unnecessary.

thanks for the reply. so from what i understand the mod in the R7 packs is already installed and dont need to do anything with it? also this is the one i cant get it to load. can you see if it need any additional mods? thanks

some mods are installed already, some are in the optional mods folder. Not sure about this one and I can't get to it because no Pixiv account.

Links in the OP or

what are these full packs?
The game with all features and some of the included mods already installed.

he reply saying that it will work with HF patch. where do i get it?
Look up ManlyMarco, he's the modder behind that and his Patreon has the patch.

HF Pack is made by manlymarco, but the Better Rebuild, the one with the link here, is supposed to already have what HF Pack has.

Maybe they are not aware of this problem with jpgs and the metadata being lost? I myself don't use pixiv, so I only know of this from hearing from another creator of cards as I said before, Wrax.
It usually has more than the HF patch for at least a few days after mods get updated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
These translations... (Sakura is my futa MC)

View attachment 936984
View attachment 936987
I feel Mayuko could be an undercover FBI agent...
Looks like she's using a DLC personality, they can be hilarious at times, especially Returnee type girls because the girl is already using incredibly broken Japanese in the first place and the auto translator doesn't know what to do with itself when a Returnee is talking because of that.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, so, about the FBI plugin,

I didn't find out how to make personality-based transformations. But... Maybe I was never supposed to?

I tried putting the name of the file I had for a chibi too instead of just the path with an *.png at the end, which the readme page made seem like was needed. and... well, it worked?

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Maybe a stupid question to ask. But how can I take screenshota in CharaStudio so they can be as .png with a proper resolution?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Maybe a stupid question to ask. But how can I take screenshota in CharaStudio so they can be as .png with a proper resolution?
there is a screenshot plugin. I think that using F11 by default takes a screenshot in png with the window's resolution but without anything from the UI, I think maybe not even the background? I... admit I didn't try on the character creator, onçly on the studio... either way, you can change the resolution on the plugin settings.
Don't remember the name, I just type screenshot in the search bar

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know where I could find any kind of frames for Studio? Like "recording", camera frame etc. to make scenes more unique. All I can find are background images and card frames.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The version of Better Repack I have (the one for Party, that adds the DLCs but is not being updated anymore) has one in a folder, but you can use it to make or convert others? The one for the japanese game may have even more.

"[OPTIONAL] BRExtras\Discord CardFrames\UserData\frame"

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there is a screenshot plugin. I think that using F11 by default takes a screenshot in png with the window's resolution but without anything from the UI, I think maybe not even the background? I... admit I didn't try on the character creator, onçly on the studio... either way, you can change the resolution on the plugin settings.
Don't remember the name, I just type screenshot in the search bar
Screenshots are .jpg specifically and are taken with F9 and F11, but you could save the scene using the menu. Unless I missed a setting to change the file type, of course.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Screenshots are .jpg specifically and are taken with F9 and F11, but you could save the scene using the menu. Unless I missed a setting to change the file type, of course.
You missed a setting.
I don't remember right now if it comes as png or jpg by default though, maybe I changed it and forgot?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You missed a setting.
I don't remember right now if it comes as png or jpg by default though, maybe I changed it and forgot?
I looked into it and the setting is extremely easy to miss, just a check box. By default, it seems to go to .png based on what it says. It is a mod called Screenshot Manager.

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone know a plugin that allows you to prevent time from passing as you are in an H-scene? (So u can fuck all you classmates in one period if u want :D)

I know one exists but I forgot what it's called.

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone know a plugin that allows you to prevent time from passing as you are in an H-scene? (So u can fuck all you classmates in one period if u want :D)

I know one exists but I forgot what it's called.
By default time doesn't pass in an H-scene.

Kplug changes that, but there's an option in its menu to keep time from passing.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes