matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
So there is no any custom frames/overlays to download and use with scenes in Studio?
If I want to put into the game like camera recording overlay from stock, will it work? What resolution will be the best or maybe it is resizing itself within Studio?
And when it comes to take screenshots in Studio how I can do it so it will show also the overlay I am using?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I assume he already has kplug, since he said time is passing during H scenes for him. Unless I'm wrong, that doesn't happen without kplug.
Not that I know of, but he could also be assuming it does naturally based on previous games, Artificial Academy 2 comes to mind, or based on how quickly it seems to go, which can give the impression that it is being used up by H scenes. I made this assumption at first as well.

So there is no any custom frames/overlays to download and use with scenes in Studio?
If I want to put into the game like camera recording overlay from stock, will it work? What resolution will be the best or maybe it is resizing itself within Studio?
And when it comes to take screenshots in Studio how I can do it so it will show also the overlay I am using?
I'm not sure about putting overlays in studio, but anything you add to a scene should show up in screenshots.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
As I said before, when I got BetterRepack, the Party version because it is the only way I know to get Darkness for Party, there was this extra part to put in UserData/frame.
That said, I also heard frames like these are not the best idea to use in Studio, so use it at your own risk I guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
I'm not sure about putting overlays in studio, but anything you add to a scene should show up in screenshots.
Well in my case when Im putting frame/overlay on the scene in Studio it is showing fine while Im in Studio but when I press F11 to take screenshot of the scene the image is without that overlay/frame. Maybe it is because Im putting frame in the wrong place at the object list on the right?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well in my case when Im putting frame/overlay on the scene in Studio it is showing fine while Im in Studio but when I press F11 to take screenshot of the scene the image is without that overlay/frame. Maybe it is because Im putting frame in the wrong place at the object list on the right?
Placement on that list doesn't affect it, that's just organizational in nature. Anything added to the scene should show up with an F11 screenshot. Did you try an F9 screenshot?

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Placement on that list doesn't affect it, that's just organizational in nature. Anything added to the scene should show up with an F11 screenshot. Did you try an F9 screenshot?
Yeah and it is visible when I use F9 but the whole Studio tool set is still visible. Is there any hotkey to remove that from screen?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't know what happened with my game, I can't hide the Interface / UI when I press space during H-scene. Do you guys have an idea about how I could fix that ?
Is it a mod in the first place ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah and it is visible when I use F9 but the whole Studio tool set is still visible. Is there any hotkey to remove that from screen?
I don't know what happened with my game, I can't hide the Interface / UI when I press space during H-scene. Do you guys have an idea about how I could fix that ?
Is it a mod in the first place ?
Not that I know of.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
matolkow

As far as I recall F9 is the usual screenshot with everything the same as you see, F11 is for everything not the UI, including the background is transparent unless you put something like a 3d map behing there.

As I said before I heard those frames had problems. Guess you found one.
If you are doing images instead of videos, better just use gimp or something to add it later.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
KPlug 2.46 has made another game changer full Yuri control on positions & a swapping student option.

Truly nice work Katarsys & Ty once again for evolving Koikatu.

Reactions: alex2011

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get kplug 2.4 and HF patch 3.5 to run without them colliding into each other?
I tried installing the HF patch first, then installed kplug and checked the 'remove all incompatible mods' option,
and by the looks of it a majority of kplug functions (6th sense etc) didn't make it.

I can't tell which files correspond to which mod/function, but the ones I'm trying to keep from kplug are
the '6th sense' ability and the additional poses.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes