LordGustavo

Jan 28, 2017
can my potato PC handle this? i only have 4g ram.... pls tell me the minimum requirements for this!
Hmmm... hard question, cannnot forget processing and video memory here.... but probably not, mine runs with 5 to 6 GB RAM, at almost minimun graphical quality...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Does this repack include dlc? if no any link where i can get them?
Yes, and the Party version of the repack, while not updated anymore thus needing to get other things from outside like the HF Pack too, seems to be the only known place to get Darkness on Party?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wow. That is nice work! What do you mean by swapping student option?
As in the ability to swap who is involved.

Yeah I don't see that option and I have Kplug 2.4 btw
Koikatu-2020-12-13-20-27-02-UI.png
Under the common tab, it is the second option. Brinf the Kplug settings up on the main menu with the Delete key.

Any kind soul willing to share Kplug 2.46?
If you rather DM me that's fine.
That is a patron only build and those rarely, if ever, get shared here. The modder behind it is fully aware of this site and this repack, which means any patron who shares it does so at the risk of being banned from his Patreon. Since he does do a free version, the next will be soon enough, I think he said early January, it isn't worth that risk.

Does this repack include dlc? if no any link where i can get them?
All official content is included.

can my potato PC handle this? i only have 4g ram.... pls tell me the minimum requirements for this!
With maybe 5 students, sure.

Does anyone know how to get kplug 2.4 and HF patch 3.5 to run without them colliding into each other?
I tried installing the HF patch first, then installed kplug and checked the 'remove all incompatible mods' option,
and by the looks of it a majority of kplug functions (6th sense etc) didn't make it.

I can't tell which files correspond to which mod/function, but the ones I'm trying to keep from kplug are
the '6th sense' ability and the additional poses.
Try reinstalling the HF patch and make sure none of the mods listed as conflicts in the Kplug compatibility file are selected when installing it. Then try again with Kplug. If that doesn't work, try a manual install of Kplug using the packed files tat came alongside the installer. Those are there for people to copy the files into place by hand. Just match the Kplug folders that have a matching game folder to that game folder by copying and pasting to where you find the same folder outside the Kplug files.

Reactions: DarktheRelenless

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
For those who update RX6 to RX7
Do not forget to apply registry fix which can be found in game dir

this game is freaking mess after update but that the fix

Ah, I remember there is a way to invite more girl to sleep with you during night time
which mod is this? and also group sex
I do not remember where I get this group sex mods from and this like back in 2019

Last edited:

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
how do you fix inward nipple?
it needs to turn off something but I forgot how
its Best Remake RX7 pack from Ichinoya

Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys, so i recently updated the game.
And now for some reason i cant get the moving axis pointers to appear in the chara studio ( the ones that allow you to move the characters/objects). That and the IK/FK bar that supposed to appear in the bottom left corner is also not there.....been trying to find it but i figure it would be faster to ask here. Thanks.
Screenshot 2020-12-14 133425.png

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
guys, where do i put these files named "Sideloader Modpack - Maps" and "Sideloader Modpack - Studio"? i just downloaded it.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
how do you fix inward nipple?
it needs to turn off something but I forgot how
its Best Remake RX7 pack from Ichinoya
Do you mean how to make them? I saw a guide one day explaining, basically set nipple size (how much it goes out of the breast, not circumference, you need to have some for the "slit" image) to 0 (not negative, you want a plate there, not a hole going inside), then use the nipple image that is already of an inward nipple slit.

Hey guys, so i recently updated the game.
And now for some reason i cant get the moving axis pointers to appear in the chara studio ( the ones that allow you to move the characters/objects). That and the IK/FK bar that supposed to appear in the bottom left corner is also not there.....been trying to find it but i figure it would be faster to ask here. Thanks.
View attachment 941016
The top right buttons show and hide the other menus. In your image, two of them (the darkened ones) seem to be set to hide them.

Last edited:

I0lOl0I

Feb 20, 2020
Do you mean how to make them? I saw a guide one day explaining, basically set nipple size (how much it goes out of the breast, not circumference, you need to have some for the "slit" image) to 0 (not negative, you want a plate there, not a hole going inside), then use the nipple image that is already of an inward nipple slit.
no, all the nipples in this repack are reversed, and I want to fix that
there was a comment about how to fix this bug, but it gets deleted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I hope Katarsis makes a free version soon, I might try the game once again. I would be glad if that guy that keep saying he is able to make Kplug run alongside the last updates from STN's BR would be kind enough to make a video or explain in detail his sorcery.

Dec 10, 2019
I hope Katarsis makes a free version soon, I might try the game once again. I would be glad if that guy that keep saying he is able to make Kplug run alongside the last updates from STN's BR would be kind enough to make a video or explain in detail his sorcery.
Me? I have it running with RX6.

Supposedly all you need to do is look at the Compatibility Notes that come with the download and follow those instructions. I couldn't tell you if that worked, because I tried to remove several mods from the repack to make it work, via the Vanillify option. However, after using it, all/most of the mods are still there in the folders and in effect in the game, but kplug still works, so the Vanillify option isn't needed, I don't think.

It still glitches sometimes. Mostly when I switch from a standing "place" to another type, such as a chair or bed, and then usually if it's group sex and/or after several sex positions already.

Be careful to use only kplug controls in H scenes, and not the native game controls, that solves nearly all glitches I experienced.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For those who update RX6 to RX7
Do not forget to apply registry fix which can be found in game dir

this game is freaking mess after update but that the fix

Ah, I remember there is a way to invite more girl to sleep with you during night time
which mod is this? and also group sex
I do not remember where I get this group sex mods from and this like back in 2019
Not sure why we would need a registry fix for a non-installed game, but okay. The mod that let's you invite more girls home, and even see them in low poly model form in the visible room environment, is called Kplug. The group sex mod was probably also Kplug as it is the only mod that adds a second way to have group sex besides the official method to my knowledge. for those that need the link, a new free version isn't too far off, early January, from what I remember.

Me? I have it running with RX6.

Supposedly all you need to do is look at the Compatibility Notes that come with the download and follow those instructions. I couldn't tell you if that worked, because I tried to remove several mods from the repack to make it work, via the Vanillify option. However, after using it, all/most of the mods are still there in the folders and in effect in the game, but kplug still works, so the Vanillify option isn't needed, I don't think.

It still glitches sometimes. Mostly when I switch from a standing "place" to another type, such as a chair or bed, and then usually if it's group sex and/or after several sex positions already.

Be careful to use only kplug controls in H scenes, and not the native game controls, that solves nearly all glitches I experienced.
I've been using the native game controls ever since I started using Kplug multiple repack versions ago, the Kplug controls for native functions are just too complicated to remember and switching between the game and the manual is both a pain and costs me my chain level, the Kplug function chain, every time I try, especially the POV mode controls, which are the sole reason I don't use POV mode. I have never had a glitch within Kplug that wasn't a mod conflict with a mod that is either easily fixed without removing it, key bind conflicts in that case, or that has been replaced with something that does not conflict, which refers specifically to the JannieReplacer that got removed a while ago because another mod does what it does plus more, that mod supposedly being Kplug from what I remember.

• Hey there
Reactions: MilesKiyaAnny

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
what's the difference between all in one, better repack rx7 and koikatsu party ?
Better Repack is the japanese version of the game, with a lot of mods and additions most people like. Also already comes with the DLCs. Some of it is machine-translated though, which is not always the best quality.

All In One is... Better Repack, but downloaded all at once.
You also have the option of downloading it split in many files in case you need to. You need to have them all to open them, but when you get them all it will be the same thing as the all In One version.

Party is the official translation, the one you can actually buy on Steam. It has no mods by default, and the only DLC officially released is the free one to add the Sorty Mode and other things Steam does not allow in the official game.
Two of the japanese DLCs you can just put in it and some mods will Machine Translate it, but the third one cannot just be added.
There is a Better Repack Party that adds all three DLCs plus some mods. But the original creator of the BRs said it would not be updated, so either move to the japanese version or use ManlyMarco's HF Pack, which does not have DLCs but is constantly updated for both the original and Party and, as I tested myself, seems to be able to use together with no problem.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes