onwhey

Jun 4, 2018
I having a hard time trying to make Kplug work, have no idea what im doing wrong, when i install Kplug the uncensor options on caracter creation desapear, then i though ok its overwriting something, but i press the del key and the Kplug menu do not show up, found some guides on that but everything outdated, with RX7 i should select wich options on Kplug installer?

S1lverGun

Jan 28, 2019
how you trigger threesome? from the dlc info window which you get after 1st day it say you need to have 2nd girl in same room when you start H-scene, she should not be virgin and dont be agressive towards you. I met all requirements but still didnt get button to invite
Do girls need to be more expirienced or i missing something?

Dec 10, 2019
how you trigger threesome? from the dlc info window which you get after 1st day it say you need to have 2nd girl in same room when you start H-scene, she should not be virgin and dont be agressive towards you. I met all requirements but still didnt get button to invite
The game's instructions aren't very clear. The girls have to both be "experienced" but it doesn't explain what that means. For a girl to count as "experienced" she must have 100% in all forms of sex: Services, Anal Penetration, Breast Teasing, etc.

For a threesome, both girls must be experienced.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I having a hard time trying to make Kplug work, have no idea what im doing wrong, when i install Kplug the uncensor options on caracter creation desapear, then i though ok its overwriting something, but i press the del key and the Kplug menu do not show up, found some guides on that but everything outdated, with RX7 i should select wich options on Kplug installer?
If you're using the uncensor that comes with Kplug, it replaces a game file necessary for the Uncensor Selector mod to work. I DO NOT recommend using the Kplug installer because it will remove any mod that is listed as a conflict, most of which don't have a conflict with Kplug in my experience. Did any files get overwritten? If yes, you may have to download the game again and try again. In this case, only match folders in the Kplug files with the same folder in the game files. abdata to abdata. Everything that matches a folder already in the game files should go with the game exe file.

Either a second girl in the same room or two girls in a lesbian interaction. There should be a blue or pink button where the exit button is. It is not guaranteed for the girl in the same room, but all girls must have experience to even have a chance. For lesbian, it should allow you to interrupt them IF you can successfully enter peeping.

The game's instructions aren't very clear. The girls have to both be "experienced" but it doesn't explain what that means. For a girl to count as "experienced" she must have 100% in all forms of sex: Services, Anal Penetration, Breast Teasing, etc.

For a threesome, both girls must be experienced.
That means not virgins in the case of threesomes, they do not have to be fully experienced, just not virgins.

Dec 10, 2019
That means not virgins in the case of threesomes, they do not have to be fully experienced, just not virgins.
They do have to be fully experienced for a threesome. The in-game manual says "experienced" for threesomes, while for joining a girl who's masturbating only requires her to "not be a virgin". I can bear out that "experienced" for threesomes is correct, based on my own playthrough. Threesomes absolutely would not trigger until both girls were fully experienced, even if they were 100% experienced in everything except one thing.

For Kplug's group sex feature, it only requires her to be not a virgin, to be invited, but that's not part of the game's native threesome mechanic, which is what I'm referring to.

Reactions: alex2011

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Guys, I had like an older version (I think it was the Flash Repack for version 5.8.2 or something), then I downloaded this repack and is like it has much less stuff than the one I had. I'm not able to uncensor the male character and some girls are like without their pussy :V not to mention that because this reapack is missing stuff many girls got messed up.

I notice this reapack has a lot of adittional mods and stuff, but I don't know how to make 'em work, can anyone help me?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Could somebody guide me to the mod that will allow me to record video from Studio scenes?
Chances are you already got it.
Try checking this video?

Guys, I had like an older version (I think it was the Flash Repack for version 5.8.2 or something), then I downloaded this repack and is like it has much less stuff than the one I had. I'm not able to uncensor the male character and some girls are like without their pussy :V not to mention that because this reapack is missing stuff many girls got messed up.

I notice this reapack has a lot of adittional mods and stuff, but I don't know how to make 'em work, can anyone help me?
I don't know about Flash Repack and Better Repack, but I know Manlymarco's HF Pack can update it for you. But I'd suggest downloading the latest BR instead.

From what I was told, if you got nothing BetterRepack is the better option if not using Party, as it has the latest mods AND the DLCs, but for the Party version just use the BetterRepackParty and HF Pack, as HF Pack is better than the last BRP update but BRP has the DLCs.

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
The file in first part is corrupted it won't let me to extract or see the content of the zip file it also won't let me to repair it any solutions?
unknown.png

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yo, I got public version of thinggy and I worry it may screw my other mods that came with repack so
bandicam 2020-12-15 14-07-07-600.jpg
help

I could try manual install myself and remove few stuff but not so sure if game going to be ok

Last edited:

onwhey

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks Alex2011 but i got it working yesterday, i was missing a step i had to do, it was actually pretty easy to install once i get it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They do have to be fully experienced for a threesome. The in-game manual says "experienced" for threesomes, while for joining a girl who's masturbating only requires her to "not be a virgin". I can bear out that "experienced" for threesomes is correct, based on my own playthrough. Threesomes absolutely would not trigger until both girls were fully experienced, even if they were 100% experienced in everything except one thing.

For Kplug's group sex feature, it only requires her to be not a virgin, to be invited, but that's not part of the game's native threesome mechanic, which is what I'm referring to.
I have experience that says otherwise, so it might depend on how the girl is set up. Also, no, Kplug can pull virgins in for its group sex feature, but they won't let you strip them completely while they are part of the background group. It takes the actual experienced state for them to accept full nudity while in the background group.

Use the Uncensor Selector section of the full body, second, category of the character maker to switch to an uncensored penis and a vagina that actually appears, it is likely that they defaulted to their default Japanese state, but I can't say why since I have never seen this happen. It is likely that this Flash Repack did not use the Uncensor Selector mod, which could explain this, but I can't tell for sure. The reason it seems to have less is one of two things, either the thing missing was no longer being supported by the modder who created it and it had some issues that remained in this final state or the thing missing is not compatible with a mod included in Better Repack. As for the additional mods, they are all sorted into the folder they would go into. You will notice each is separated into folders like BepInEx or abdata, those folders match folders already in the game files, most with the game exe. Just copy those matching folders to the folder with the game exe and the files and folders inside will go where they are supposed to.

The file in first part is corrupted it won't let me to extract or see the content of the zip file it also won't let me to repair it any solutions?
View attachment 941999
That's a common error, the file isn't actually corrupt, the extraction program, WinRAR in your case, is just having issues. I would suggest updating it to see if that helps.

Yo, I got public version of thinggy and I worry it may screw my other mods that came with repack so
View attachment 942011
help

I could try manual install myself and remove few stuff but not so sure if game going to be ok
It WILL uninstall any mod listed as a compatibility issue, check the compatibility PDF to see which ones will be removed. I would definitely suggest a manual install on this one, just copy the folders to the same folder as the game exe.

Thanks Alex2011 but i got it working yesterday, i was missing a step i had to do, it was actually pretty easy to install once i get it
I see, glad you got it. (y)

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Use the Uncensor Selector section of the full body, second, category of the character maker to switch to an uncensored penis and a vagina that actually appears, it is likely that they defaulted to their default Japanese state, but I can't say why since I have never seen this happen. It is likely that this Flash Repack did not use the Uncensor Selector mod, which could explain this, but I can't tell for sure. The reason it seems to have less is one of two things, either the thing missing was no longer being supported by the modder who created it and it had some issues that remained in this final state or the thing missing is not compatible with a mod included in Better Repack. As for the additional mods, they are all sorted into the folder they would go into. You will notice each is separated into folders like BepInEx or abdata, those folders match folders already in the game files, most with the game exe. Just copy those matching folders to the folder with the game exe and the files and folders inside will go where they are supposed to.
Do you mean that I need to do that for each card that I have, and then replace 'em in the class section? or can I do that from the edit option you get from where you can edit your class? if so, where exactly is that uncensor selector section?, 'cause I can't find it.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Do you mean that I need to do that for each card that I have, and then replace 'em in the class section? or can I do that from the edit option you get from where you can edit your class? if so, where exactly is that uncensor selector section?, 'cause I can't find it.
Yes, you can/have to change it while editing each classmate. The uncensor selector is in the 'General' section of the 'Body' tab (second button at the top) in the editor, near the bottom.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Try running KK_Manager (should be in \Koikatu\[UTILITY] KKManager), and see if "Uncensor Selector" (will probably be near the bottom) has a checkmark next to it. If not, click on it, then click 'enable' near the top of the window.
It is enabled, I guess something got messed up when I download the repack?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes