Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
guys, i did the 3 orgasms to the girls that hates it raw, but i still can't put it bareback. they still ask for condom. anyone help? i don't have a kplug btw.

alex2011 help!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys, i did the 3 orgasms to the girls that hates it raw, but i still can't put it bareback. they still ask for condom. anyone help? i don't have a kplug btw.

alex2011 help!
Three isn't enough, I'm not sure of the exact number, but you need more H encounters with her and they have to be separate H encounters, not just taking it out and sticking it back in during the same H encounter.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
Three isn't enough, I'm not sure of the exact number, but you need more H encounters with her and they have to be separate H encounters, not just taking it out and sticking it back in during the same H encounter.
got it! i tweak the "how many sex" to 30 and it works! thanks for the help

Reactions: alex2011

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
----Bepinex for kplug----
Warning!
This version is to be used exclusively for the owners of the Kplug mod to have the maximum compatibility. This version is not based on any repack on the internet, so before replacing your bepinex folder with mine, you should at least create a backup of your bepinex obviously including the winhttp and doorstop_config files. I would like to point out this version does not provide the kplug mod, you will have to install the mod in question yourself.
PS: This version is based on the Japanese version. This version could cause damage to the party (stream) version or cause damage to repack owners.
If you don't have kplug you can very well avoid downloading this version.
Details of bepinex:
Bepinex r5.4.0.0
BepisPlugins r16.1
BepInEx.IPALoader
For more information on installed plugins i recommend using kk manager.

DL:

S1lverGun

Jan 28, 2019
some of characters are buged in school like missing some clothes, textures etc when in dialogs and H-scene they are fine
is there way to fix it or i just have to bear with it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
some of characters are buged in school like missing some clothes, textures etc when in dialogs and H-scene they are fine
It's normal, some part of the clothing or characters use accessory, to see the accessory you should go in options.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
Yeah, im using free h mode in extras. But I cant find the teachers. So what folder are they in? Or their name.

Dec 10, 2019
This happens for clothes added by mods. Every clothing has two versions: a high-res version for H scenes, and low-res version for outside H. Mods don't include low-res versions.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can you have sex with the teachers in the free H mode? i can't find them
If remember right should be in extra.
In Free H, no, not without a card custom made to represent them or the Kplug mod story character swap feature and that feature can only be used in your room, but you can do it with the teacher that appears in the current time period in the main game. There are cards in the community folders for the teachers so that you can use them in Free H, though. Be warned that the card versions are not the same as the teachers in game because the teachers and story students don't follow the personality list. They have their own voices and lines and the card versions will be different because those use the personality list.

In what community foder?
that has nothing to do. should be a game options
The community folders are the ones with custom girls that come loaded into the chara folder in Better Repack, they are listed with [community] in the name.

not all mod.
I like to try new clothes to see how they look in game.
If it doesn't appear while just walking, it is modded in.

Reactions: Saitamom

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
This happens for clothes added by mods. Every clothing has two versions: a high-res version for H scenes, and low-res version for outside H. Mods don't include low-res versions.
Just because old mods don't have low res doesn't mean all mods don't have low res.... Other problems can be derived from changes in the textures made through the overlay mod or material editor.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
In Free H, no, not without a card custom made to represent them or the Kplug mod story character swap feature and that feature can only be used in your room, but you can do it with the teacher that appears in the current time period in the main game. There are cards in the community folders for the teachers so that you can use them in Free H, though. Be warned that the card versions are not the same as the teachers in game because the teachers and story students don't follow the personality list. They have their own voices and lines and the card versions will be different because those use the personality list.
The community folders are the ones with custom girls that come loaded into the chara folder in Better Repack, they are listed with [community] in the name.
Koikatu-2020-12-16-21-07-02-UI.png
was on extra->event... But play in main game is better and with kplug the thing will be a lot better

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes