YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think there is an option to use the high-poli model in some plugin even when a low-poli would be used. that may fix the issue, but I guess it would take more from the computer.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just because old mods don't have low res doesn't mean all mods don't have low res.... Other problems can be derived from changes in the textures made through the overlay mod or material editor.
There is no mod that adds a low poly model as well to my knowledge.

I think there is an option to use the high-poli model in some plugin even when a low-poli would be used. that may fix the issue, but I guess it would take more from the computer.
certainly, that's why I try them on, some clothes glitches, others have different textures and others don't even appear.
And then I, once again, completely forget about this because my system isn't good enough to use it at the numbers I load into my saves. :FacePalm: It is EXTREMELY taxing on the machine, so much so that even just a few girls is enough to cause lag with it on even on mid or lower high end machines, but the Force High Poly mod does allow the high poly model to appear in the low poly environment.

View attachment 943961
was on extra->event... But play in main game is better and with kplug the thing will be a lot better
there you can just change apperance with a card you already own and can't do anything else
That does indeed only allow changing their appearance and resetting those changes. You can't even do anything on the student tabs pf this menu except watch their story scenes and change their appearance, which is at least more than teachers get, though I do believe you can revisit their story H scene, like Ai's H scene in the pool, which is her last scene, as well and I think it does load into the actual interactive H part of the scene as if you were playing it in the main game.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
And then I, once again, completely forget about this because my system isn't good enough to use it at the numbers I load into my saves. :FacePalm: It is EXTREMELY taxing on the machine, so much so that even just a few girls is enough to cause lag with it on even on mid or lower high end machines, but the Force High Poly mod does allow the high poly model to appear in the low poly environment.
the ForceHighPoly mod I don't recommend it because 8gb of ram is needed for 10 girls.
I have 16gb, so I don't have these problems, but most people don't have a lot of ram so it's much better not to use it.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the ForceHighPoly mod I don't recommend it because 8gb of ram is needed for 10 girls.
I have 16gb, so I don't have these problems, but most people don't have a lot of ram so it's much better not to use it.
Yep, that's my point with the extremely taxing part. I have 24GB, but I do run multiple programs at once, some of which, Chrome, are memory hogs, so I do still have occasional issues passed 15 or so. Doing the whole 98 possible with the mod that gives all classes the same number of seats as yours? Forget it, I definitely don't have enough for that. It takes up to 32GB just to do that without Force High Poly, then you can pretty much double the necessary number with it on.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
There is no mod that adds a low poly model as well to my knowledge.
That does indeed only allow changing their appearance and resetting those changes. You can't even do anything on the student tabs pf this menu except watch their story scenes and change their appearance, which is at least more than teachers get, though I do believe you can revisit their story H scene, like Ai's H scene in the pool, which is her last scene, as well and I think it does load into the actual interactive H part of the scene as if you were playing it in the main game.
Tetxture have low poly and you can add them, example of texture are skin, tattoo, public hair, some underwear, eyes ecc. funny fact accessory are a 3d model and you can see them in low poly, maybe there something you need write in the list to do that.
If remember right you can have sex with them from that options, there no point let select the MC appearance just for event.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tetxture have low poly and you can add them, example of texture are skin, tattoo, public hair, some underwear, eyes ecc. funny fact accessory are a 3d model and you can see them in low poly, maybe there something you need write in the list to do that.
If remember right you can have sex with them from that options, there no point let select the MC appearance just for event.
The modded clothes don't have one, though. It takes someone with 3D modeling skills to do it, which most players are not. My point wasn't that it can't be done, it can be, my point was that it hasn't been done and that is why there is no low poly model and a player would be required to use the Force High Poly mod to see the modded clothes in the low poly environment as they are now. Having sex is done in the high poly environment, where they would be displayed properly because they have a high poly model. Walking around is done in the low poly environment, where they would not be displayed because they do not have a low poly model. By your last sentence, I'm going to assume you mean the part about not being able to do anything with the teachers outside the main game except change their appearance or reset it to how they were before. There may be no point to selecting their appearance just for events, but that's just the way Illusion designed it. It would have been nice if the teachers had the same level of function as the students, but they don't. Having the teachers all present and roaming the halls like the teacher in AA2 would have been nice as would A LOT of other things Illusion didn't put into the final game.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Yep, that's my point with the extremely taxing part. I have 24GB, but I do run multiple programs at once, some of which, Chrome, are memory hogs, so I do still have occasional issues passed 15 or so. Doing the whole 98 possible with the mod that gives all classes the same number of seats as yours? Forget it, I definitely don't have enough for that. It takes up to 32GB just to do that without Force High Poly, then you can pretty much double the necessary number with it on.
I normally run with 75-80 active characters with Force High Poly, and I've hit a max of 21GB (out of 32GB) with 98, though the character glitches were far too severe.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
I downloaded a couple of card from the evaan patreon.the body and the faceis ok, but the clothes dosent work.I have the last version of the repack.I am missing something?I need to add /activate some mod ?the download from the patreon dont have mod inside , just the card and a screeshot
here a example of the problem

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
I downloaded a couple of card from the evaan patreon.the body and the faceis ok, but the clothes dosent work.I have the last version of the repack.I am missing something?I need to add /activate some mod ?the download from the patreon dont have mod inside , just the card and a screeshot
here a example of the problem
nothing, I have found and resolved the problem my bad
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
this is a problem with the Subtitle mod which was fixed right away so the only solution is to install the latest version of the mod or wait for the new ScrewThisNoise pack that from what I read on his Discord channel should be out for Christmas.
Thank you! This is much better. I’m surprised the repack doesn’t have this version.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you! This is much better. I’m surprised the repack doesn’t have this version.
well, usually when he makes the pack he uses the mods that are there at that time (for this reason sometimes happened that he had more updated mods than the hf_patch), now I'm not absolutely sure but I think that when he made the pack there was the version with problems. probably in the new pack there will be the correct version of the mod.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well, usually when he makes the pack he uses the mods that are there at that time (for this reason sometimes happened that he had more updated mods than the hf_patch), now I'm not absolutely sure but I think that when he made the pack there was the version with problems. probably in the new pack there will be the correct version of the mod.
Exactly, he always uses the most up to date version of any included mod that is free and does not conflict majorly with other included mods.

I'll need to check it out, then. You mentioned Darkness when you first said it, so I thought it was something I missed. Does it interact with that DLC or is the way to get it not related at all? EDIT: BIG problem, I just took a girl who appears on the list under the Darkness tab in Free H up to the third floor. There was no icon for it and there was no way to interact with the door. Possibly related, most of the cards in that save seem bugged. Their personality is listed as Timid, but they use the voice pack for the one I chose. These were cards I downloaded online and all were set to Timid before I changed them. I just tested Darkness Free H and they do load in properly and use the Timid voice pack during that. EDIT2: It's the cards.
Okay, I take EDIT2 back, there is something MAJORLY wrong with the personalities in RX7. I just had a girl I created with the "Timid" personality appear on the F4 class list as "Kouhai" and speak to me with the "Old-Fashioned" personality's voice pack, including her "nano ja" verbal tick. I also took a look at the character creator and she is listed there as Kouhai both when looking at the character list with the personality/club box checked and when looking at the list of personalities with her loaded. It does help to reset her manually, but doing this with multiple characters can and will get tedious. ScrewThisNoise this is absolutely game breaking because it does mean we can no longer use functions of the game, especially Darkness because it can no longer tell who does or does not have one of the six personalities that interact with that DLC unless the player knows the girl is affected and fixes her personality manually. In my case, the girl was supposed to be on the list anyway as Timid is one of the six. She was, however, listed even while not using her correct personality. We're lucky this didn't outright crash the game since I had just started a play through with my new, and still incomplete, class and was not at a point where it was saved because the first day starts immediately after the intro scene. Also, for anyone having disappearing subtitles in H or in the character creator, I've seen a few, make sure your font size isn't in the negatives, mine was somehow set to -5 font without my input, which is essentially microscopic. I found this out while doing a manual fix on the problematic girl.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone else have the same problem as I do with kplug 2.4 where the new positions are dysfunctional? It seems that almost all of them have issues lining up the genitalia properly.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes