alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to transfer a clothing set from one character to the other while preserving the original character's accessories?
You could save it as a coordinate card, same place in the character maker you go to save characters.

Does anyone else have the same problem as I do with kplug 2.4 where the new positions are dysfunctional? It seems that almost all of them have issues lining up the genitalia properly.
2.4 was a bit buggy if I remember correctly. The issue has since been dealt with and there will be a new public release in early January.

Kplug like got too much control and some not even work after i using smart ui to hide everything
Not sure what you mean, everything works for me. Did you turn the first person view off, that has its own controls separate from the game controls and does disable the game controls to get them out of the way. This is NOT the same option as the smart UI and this first person view is on by default.

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone else have the same problem as I do with kplug 2.4 where the new positions are dysfunctional? It seems that almost all of them have issues lining up the genitalia properly.
The positions themselves always work perfectly for me, unless there is height difference or an extra-large penis. I have first-person view turned off though. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Dec 10, 2019
What's the difference between koikatsu and koikatsu party? should I get both?
Party is the Steam version. It has the the school setting removed, but you can download the official (free) patch from Illusion's website to restore it.

The repack includes the original Japanese version (but translated), and doesn't work with Party. I think there is a version for Party, but doesn't have as many mods.

Reactions: Sandman341

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me where can I find those models? It is some other uncensor mode/plugin or maybe some overlay?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
What's the difference between koikatsu and koikatsu party? should I get both?
Party is the Steam version. It has the the school setting removed, but you can download the official (free) patch from Illusion's website to restore it.

The repack includes the original Japanese version (but translated), and doesn't work with Party. I think there is a version for Party, but doesn't have as many mods.
To be more specific, Party is the official translation, BetterRepack has a fanmade one.
On the BetterRepack site you can get the version of BetterRepack for Party. It has the DLC an deverything, BUT it is not going to be updated anymore. It says to either use something like ManlyMarco's HF Pack or go for the japanese version that comes with the usual BR.

Can anyone tell me where can I find those models? It is some other uncensor mode/plugin or maybe some overlay?
From what was said here earlier, that may be from kplug. But be aware it has compatibility issues with some plugins, so read the instructions when installing.

Reactions: Sandman341

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
To be more specific, Party is the official translation, BetterRepack has a fanmade one.
On the BetterRepack site you can get the version of BetterRepack for Party. It has the DLC an deverything, BUT it is not going to be updated anymore. It says to either use something like ManlyMarco's HF Pack or go for the japanese version that comes with the usual BR.
Ah thanks So is there one better then the other or anything like that? or is it personal preference?

Dec 10, 2019
Ah thanks So is there one better then the other or anything like that? or is it personal preference?
It has the same non-mod content, although Party's official translations are probably a bit better than the fan translation. But the mod repack for the non-Party version has more mod content.

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
I only have RX4, can i use the upgrade only download, or do I need to be at RX6 to use it? If I do need to be at RX6, where can I get the links to the "upgrade only download" from 4->5 then from 5->6?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

for me party only serves to help Illusion by buying the game. party does not have the main game and since many mods serve to improve its experience there are not many mods. in fact due to its limitations I haven't played a lot of party

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I only have RX4, can i use the upgrade only download, or do I need to be at RX6 to use it? If I do need to be at RX6, where can I get the links to the "upgrade only download" from 4->5 then from 5->6?

from what I know there is no upgrade of this type for the simple reason that by going to ini setting you can upgrade the mods but I advise you to download the new version since the rx8 only came out today in fact I still have to try how it is, i am downloading right now.

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
Is it really "fixed" I just downloaded it, and it said it is corrupted? well its the all in one pack, maybe I should just download it one by one...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes