Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
A small suggestion there are three options when it comes to installing KPlug. Try using the second install method that the KPlug guide shows and have a look through Compatibility notes also this can highlight what mods cause the most problems with KPlug.
Already try but still not working for RX8

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
I cant seem to get this mod to work, no matter how many times i insatall it.

Im using the screw this noise repack. Iwant somethin similar to the hs2boobsettings mod, since the basic physics kinda suck

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
im currently trying to see if i can do anything to maybe like make it work, but if everything fails then i guess the current public kplug can only work on rx7

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
worst case scenario, if we want kplug to work we need to wait for the new public release which MAY or MAY nto contain any fix or compacbility for the repack

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
worst case scenario, if we want kplug to work we need to wait for the new public release which MAY or MAY nto contain any fix or compacbility for the repack
Yes. i think we need to waiting. i got same problem as you. the public Kplug only work 100% on RX7

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
Yes. i think we need to waiting. i got same problem as you. the public Kplug only work 100% on RX7
yeah i tested it too, nothing works on rx8 so if anyone want to use kplug they need to use rx7, guess we'll have to wait for the next public release, which prolly not gonna take too long seeing the kplug is at .6 version now

Reactions: Gunzorla

casterxd

Aug 30, 2017
Seems like something in the HF patch used on top of this repack causes threesomes and, by effect, interrupted masturbation sex scenes, to no longer work. Also, for some reason, I lose the "After Hours" subtitle at the main menu, making me believe the HF patch is invalidating some of the dlc. If anyone knows why this is happening to me and can help, I would be very appreciative.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
sorry for annoying with my ignorance, but yesteday I have downloaded a lot of scene for the studio.When I click load on one of them....nothing happens!the preview is shown but the button load does nothing. not all of the scene that I download give me this problem, but a lot of them yes .this is one of them, what I do wrong?I download it from kenzato

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
sorry for annoying with my ignorance, but yesteday I have downloaded a lot of scene for the studio.When I click load on one of them....nothing happens!the preview is shown but the button load does nothing. not all of the scene that I download give me this problem, but a lot of them yes .this is one of them, what I do wrong?I download it from kenzato
That isn't a scene but a screenshot

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
really? but it was in the scene section of the site. there is a way to download the effective scene? thank you anyway for answer me during christmas
Maybe you entered the wrong section. Normally a scene has these dimensions 320x180, except for scenes with higher resolution through a mod, but this is not your case.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Maybe you entered the wrong section. Normally a scene has these dimensions 320x180, except for scenes with higher resolution through a mod, but this is not your case.
no the section is right . maybe its a error of the uploader.Its was recent add, I dont know what to do

Last edited:

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hello
i have a question about Chara Studio.
if i load a Map, how i can move the Map with the Mapcontroller.
i tried with the Mouse but the Moving is to inexact.
is there a way to use the keyboard?

thanks

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hello
i have a question about Chara Studio.
if i load a Map, how i can move the Map with the Mapcontroller.
i tried with the Mouse but the Moving is to inexact.
is there a way to use the keyboard?

thanks
isn't possible move with keyboard.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes