alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys, does inside the folder "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7/mods/Sideloader Modpack" only contain modded clothes and textures?
If it does then if I just delete all inside that folder will it affect anything? Will it make the game character maker load any faster?

Because I mostly just use vanilla clothes and textures so if deleting the modded clothes and textures stuff boosts the maker a bit then it sounds goods for me.
No, maker load time is based only on how many characters you have because it reads the character folders every time. No, deleting the folders inside the male and female folders will not speed it up because the game itself ONLY reads cards directly in the male and female folder.

Reactions: Kokabeto

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
No, maker load time is based only on how many characters you have because it reads the character folders every time. No, deleting the folders inside the male and female folders will not speed it up because the game itself ONLY reads cards directly in the male and female folder.
Thank you :love: So deleting the contents of "Sideloader Modpack" won't boost maker speed. But if i just want to use vanilla clothes and textures then I still can delete or move the stuff inside "Sideload Modpack" else where because inside that folder only contains added modded clothes and textures right?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you :love: So deleting the contents of "Sideloader Modpack" won't boost maker speed. But if i just want to use vanilla clothes and textures then I still can delete or move the stuff inside "Sideload Modpack" else where because inside that folder only contains added modded clothes and textures right?
Wait, I'm getting confused here. Are we talking about the one that says [OPTIONAL] in its name and comes with the game, but is outside the game folder? If so, yes. If you mean any of the sideloader folders with the exe, probably not a good idea.

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Wait, I'm getting confused here. Are we talking about the one that says [OPTIONAL] in its name and comes with the game, but is outside the game folder? If so, yes. If you mean any of the sideloader folders with the exe, probably not a good idea.
I meant this one, inside [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7/mods/
Screenshot (263).png

Reactions: alex2011

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
What is Disable NSFW Content / Active Console / Active RimRemover / Active Stiletto

Can anyone explain ?
Alex explained most of them, but...
not sure about rim remover
Apparently, it is the "border light" some items have, that gives them a shine on the sides as if they had a soft light from behind them.
The example I saw was someone changing its strength through Material Editor.
I suggest trying it with and without to see which one fits your tastes better?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Disable NSFW basically turns it into Party without the adult content patch, active console runs a command prompt when the game starts and while it stays running so you can see what it is doing under the hood, not sure about rim remover, and stiletto is a high heel mod.

Code in the engine itself, probably a simple typo given how relatively minor the issue is. Not exactly sure what code, I would have to take it apart and look at every single line.

I would suggest going here instead since this is the official page for the repack: I would also suggest not getting RX8 because of some issues that could be considered moderate to severe.
thank u!

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
What people are ignoring is that Kplug and HF/BR are at odds and right now, they seem to be irreconcilable. Why? Because I think both branches finally realized that after the feud, it became a race and the one who gets "there" first will get all the patreon money and kill the other forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you can do, is manually install Kplug on BR updates, but I don't think some HF patches will work all right with Kplug. Yes the manual is not that "clear" about how can you achieve that spot, but if you read it "carefully" you can manage to install it and make it work. What would be nice is someone who knows how to install and has all the files, making a video on how to install on later patches like RX7/RX8 and HF patches above 3.2/3.5(I don't remember pretty well). I remember you being able to make all of them work together before the feud, around HF3.2, BRX5/6/, Kplug 2.4(public) I might be wrong on the versions.

I've not made one yet because I'm not playing KK, nor have downloaded any of these builds. But I'm quite sure there are people here who managed, just not sure about making it work alongside HF Patch. In the end the users win because there are 2 branches fighting for their attention, the danger in this path is that one of them could disappear entirely by twist of fate(very implausible due to engine). Koikatsu seems to posses more lengivity because it fills a niche the other games couldn't. It doesn't seem to require constant updates as a new game as the other Illusion games required. I see KK as being around for a longer time than all the other games because of its style in rendering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefty75uk

magitek

Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys,

guess i just forgot to activate this somewhere, but im getting missing mods in charakterselection. Also i dont have a uncensor option in the plugin section, just the mosaic and random. Can someone help me to get this fixed? I downloaded the complete pack rx7 from the mainpage.

Dec 10, 2019
What people are ignoring is that Kplug and HF/BR are at odds and right now, they seem to be irreconcilable. Why? Because I think both branches finally realized that after the feud, it became a race and the one who gets "there" first will get all the patreon money and kill the other forever.

What you can do, is manually install Kplug on BR updates, but I don't think some HF patches will work all right with Kplug. Yes the manual is not that "clear" about how can you achieve that spot, but if you read it "carefully" you can manage to install it and make it work. What would be nice is someone who knows how to install and has all the files, making a video on how to install on later patches like RX7/RX8 and HF patches above 3.2/3.5(I don't remember pretty well). I remember you being able to make all of them work together before the feud, around HF3.2, BRX5/6/, Kplug 2.4(public) I might be wrong on the versions.

I've not made one yet because I'm not playing KK, nor have downloaded any of these builds. But I'm quite sure there are people here who managed, just not sure about making it work alongside HF Patch. In the end the users win because there are 2 branches fighting for their attention, the danger in this path is that one of them could disappear entirely by twist of fate(very implausible due to engine). Koikatsu seems to posses more lengivity because it fills a niche the other games couldn't. It doesn't seem to require constant updates as a new game as the other Illusion games required. I see KK as being around for a longer time than all the other games because of its style in rendering.
What feud is this?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I don't know abou a feud, but I do know many plugins used in BR and HF have incompatibility with kplug. Thus why they can be made to work together with some of the other plugns removed.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

I completely agree it's a pity they don't collaborate more because I see great idea's and concepts from both sides maybe what we all need is a middle man or woman to combine these 3 programs where there is no conflicts with each others software.

For example I am still using HF patch 3.3 with the latest KPlug 2.47 but about 60% of the mods in the HF patch I have updated separately to bring this as close as I can to the latest HF patch 3.6

Reactions: em0rt41

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
tbh the only part of kplug that I really really notice when it's missing, is the doubling/triping of available h-poses. Thats the only thing I really care about staying compatible and it's weird to me that there isn't some other mod that can handle that if we're in the middle of compatability wars.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I meant this one, inside [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7/mods/
View attachment 960303
I would suggest leaving any folder inside the game folders alone.

Nope, not a race, it is because Kplug uses a supposedly outdated mod architecture that BR/HF has some issue with and Kplug is too big to convert to the architecture BR/HF prefers. If it was, hate to say it Marco and STN, but you are losing BADLY. The ONLY way BR/HF can win is by implementing ALL the things only Kplug can do so that Kplug is no longer needed to do them, of which there are multiple. Until then, we Kplug users will continue to use Kplug and will simply stop using BR/HF if something as drastic as blocking Kplug from working is even attempted. Try it, you might just get the Guinness world record for fastest dropped repack or something because that is an instant deal breaker for me until there is a way to get Kplug's functions without Kplug. I've always gotten Kplug to cooperate using a manual install without removing any mods except one that is no longer in the repack because something else does what it did, the mod being JannieReplacer.

What feud is this?
I don't know abou a feud, but I do know many plugins used in BR and HF have incompatibility with kplug. Thus why they can be made to work together with some of the other plugns removed.
Kplug uses a supposedly outdated mod architecture, the BR/HF devs asked him to change to the one they use, Kplug dev refused on the grounds that Kplug is far too big at the point he was asked. I would refuse, too, if I was working on a mod that big and was asked to literally go through every single line of code and make it compatible with a completely different framework.

I completely agree it's a pity they don't collaborate more because I see great idea's and concepts from both sides maybe what we all need is a middle man or woman to combine these 3 programs where there is no conflicts with each others software.

For example I am still using HF patch 3.3 with the latest KPlug 2.47 but about 60% of the mods in the HF patch I have updated separately to bring this as close as I can to the latest HF patch 3.6
That's just not possible with the difference in mod architecture.

tbh the only part of kplug that I really really notice when it's missing, is the doubling/triping of available h-poses. Thats the only thing I really care about staying compatible and it's weird to me that there isn't some other mod that can handle that if we're in the middle of compatability wars.
Exactly, if BR/HF really wants to cut out Kplug, they will have add what only it has. That is an extensive undertaking. There's the custom positions, there's the ability to add girls once you are in H, there's the ability for girls to join H if they are in the same room, there's the ability to turn peeping scenes in both the shower and toilet into H scenes, even turning them to rape if the girl's stats aren't high enough, there's the ability to freely move the camera in conversation and even touch the girl, clean her up if she is still covered in stuff from H, and move her clothes. There's just so much that Kplug can do that no other mod can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kokabeto

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Personally I think BR and HF are trying to push kplug aside to allow themselves to thrive, mentioning that its developer is not wanting to cooperate with them to make things compatible yet looking into some files on kplug, the developer clearly shows progress on how compatibility issues are being worked on for numerous mods and is trying their best.

All BR does is collect together mods that are already available publicly and always being worked on, compiles them into a pack along with the game and compresses it for easy download, yet BR itself does not actually provide any additional content in terms of gameplay and features, the mods from various creators does.

This why kplug is still important to have, since it vastly improves upon this and is still adding content to this day that expands what was available originally and when combined with the numerous mods we have right now, the game shall continue to expand into something bigger.

Developers of HF, BR and kplug aim to make the game better, so there is no reason why they should not cooperate as they have the same goal in mind but unfortunately there is one, which is that they are just trying to make a profit now and is doing anything to make themselves stand out, including shadowing the other ones.

They need to realise that kplug provides the ever expanding features that keep the public interested, so if that fades away then the means of a Repack at least would become obsolete if they are just providing base content with no similar features kplug had to offer, yet they are just tossing it away like trash.

Reactions: em0rt41
Dec 10, 2019
There's also group sex. That's the biggest thing for me.

But there are so many smaller things too.

Dec 10, 2019
koikatu sex 3p How do
Both girls in 3-person sex must be "experienced," which means they have 100% in all sex things. Butt Teasing, Breast Teasing, Anal Penetration, Services, all of that.

There are two ways to start 3-person sex with two experienced girls. First is catch them having lesbian sex. Peep on them, and you will see a second button in the lower left corner, that lets you start 3-person sex.

Second is to talk to one of the girls, with the second girl nearby. Ask the first girl for sex. When the sex scene loads, there will be a new symbol near the lower left corner, "You feel someone watching you." Click that to start 3-person sex.

Remember, both girls must be "experienced" and they can't be angry at you.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
Both girls in 3-person sex must be "experienced," which means they have 100% in all sex things. Butt Teasing, Breast Teasing, Anal Penetration, Services, all of that.

There are two ways to start 3-person sex with two experienced girls. First is catch them having lesbian sex. Peep on them, and you will see a second button in the lower left corner, that lets you start 3-person sex.

Second is to talk to one of the girls, with the second girl nearby. Ask the first girl for sex. When the sex scene loads, there will be a new symbol near the lower left corner, "You feel someone watching you." Click that to start 3-person sex.

thx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Personally I think BR and HF are trying to push kplug aside to allow themselves to thrive, mentioning that its developer is not wanting to cooperate with them to make things compatible yet looking into some files on kplug, the developer clearly shows progress on how compatibility issues are being worked on for numerous mods and is trying their best.

All BR does is collect together mods that are already available publicly and always being worked on, compiles them into a pack along with the game and compresses it for easy download, yet BR itself does not actually provide any additional content in terms of gameplay and features, the mods from various creators does.

This why kplug is still important to have, since it vastly improves upon this and is still adding content to this day that expands what was available originally and when combined with the numerous mods we have right now, the game shall continue to expand into something bigger.

Developers of HF, BR and kplug aim to make the game better, so there is no reason why they should not cooperate as they have the same goal in mind but unfortunately there is one, which is that they are just trying to make a profit now and is doing anything to make themselves stand out, including shadowing the other ones.

They need to realise that kplug provides the ever expanding features that keep the public interested, so if that fades away then the means of a Repack at least would become obsolete if they are just providing base content with no similar features kplug had to offer, yet they are just tossing it away like trash.
I still see it as a technical disagreement, one side wants the other to conform to them while the other is so far into development that calling the effort a herculean task is the understatement of the century. They were literally asking a single dev, one single human being, to go through every single line and change it to use the BepInEx architecture instead of IPA. This mod is probably into the thousands of lines of code by now with all it does. IIt is entirely unrealistic to expect the dev to comply. The better option would have been to work around it instead. Not to mention, as you said, BR is just a compilation of a ton of mods, the game, and its DLCs all in one neat pack that doesn't need to be installed. They would all have to work together to get this done and getting at least 20 different developers to work as a team like that on seemingly unrelated, but connected projects to make them all fit is difficult to say the least.

There's also group sex. That's the biggest thing for me.

But there are so many smaller things too.
koikatu sex 3p How do

Group sex is doable without Kplug, but Kplug allows NPCs in the same room to join automatically and switch who the main focus is as well as to call in other girls not loaded into the class if the time period or day is right, last period before going home or Saturday. To do group sex using the official method, find two girls in lesbian and peep or start with one girl while another is in the room. There will be a button on the bottom left, either blue or pink depending on which situation you're going into group from. The girls do have to not be virgins to have the button appear, though, while Kplug will pull literally any girl in the room up to the number you specify in the Kplug settings. The limitation with Kplug group starts with stripping the girls while they are not the focus. Virgins won't get fully naked and may not strip at all.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
I still see it as a technical disagreement, one side wants the other to conform to them while the other is so far into development that calling the effort a herculean task is the understatement of the century. They were literally asking a single dev, one single human being, to go through every single line and change it to use the BepInEx architecture instead of IPA. This mod is probably into the thousands of lines of code by now with all it does. IIt is entirely unrealistic to expect the dev to comply. The better option would have been to work around it instead. Not to mention, as you said, BR is just a compilation of a ton of mods, the game, and its DLCs all in one neat pack that doesn't need to be installed. They would all have to work together to get this done and getting at least 20 different developers to work as a team like that on seemingly unrelated, but connected projects to make them all fit is difficult to say the least.

Group sex is doable without Kplug, but Kplug allows NPCs in the same room to join automatically and switch who the main focus is as well as to call in other girls not loaded into the class if the time period or day is right, last period before going home or Saturday. To do group sex using the official method, find two girls in lesbian and peep or start with one girl while another is in the room. There will be a button on the bottom left, either blue or pink depending on which situation you're going into group from. The girls do have to not be virgins to have the button appear, though, while Kplug will pull literally any girl in the room up to the number you specify in the Kplug settings. The limitation with Kplug group starts with stripping the girls while they are not the focus. Virgins won't get fully naked and may not strip at all.
How do I get into the settings?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes