em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Things are getting worse. It seems they won't budge regarding their positioning and I feel incompatibility will be a subtle and very well calculated process. I'm sorry for that, KK has the most promising framework of all the games.

black4575

May 23, 2020
did you read the manual and also did you start with a fresh game i just re done all of mine and they seem to work for me
The game works perfect for me in free h but when I enter the story mode it is the problems, I don't know what I could do wrong

could you give me some advice?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
speaking of mods based on BepInEx: for example the Lewdcrest mod does not work with pregnancy because they both put the same things but if in the options you fix a few things you can use them both together, these are the problems that I have always encountered with mods based on BepInEx which is another thing from mods that work differently.
Haven't tried Lewdcrest since I heard it messes with the pregnancy mod, which is also considered essential by some, but maybe I will with some settings changes.

if your a patreon of Katarsys he does have a new plugin for the public but the patreon will be out later it explains what to do and how to do it to make the Kplug to work in rx8
Good to know, I haven't paid much attention apart from new positions and capabilities.

that's why every time i said to read the manuals, there are 5, what did Katarsys write them for? however I am not saying that the mod does not work, I am saying that it needs to do more steps to make it go with the various packs, so I always recommend using it with the clean game without mod.
i agree new game and before you try to put the Kplug in read the manuals i swear some people dont read them
A good idea, but some of what he says is either partially or totally incorrect in regards to other mods listed in his notes. Example, Become Trap, it allows you to safely walk into the girls' locker room and other girls only areas without the girls panicking. He specifically lists the Futa Mode of Kplug as a fix, but it only changes appearance, the girls still panic if you enter a girls only room without Become Trap active.

NOTHING works perfectly in RX8, you don't even need to install Kplug for that. There's even a bug that persists even if you switch back to RX7. STN doesn't realize how monumental a task changing Kplug to suit Better Repack would be. We wouldn't be seeing progress on Kplug for at least a year, it would take twice as long as it did to write Kplug the first time because Katarsys would have to redo everything with BepInEx support. That's A LOT of code to change for one guy. Katarsys didn't 'sleep in class,' he's been telling the teacher he's wrong and proving it the entire time in front of the entire class, leaving the teacher to backpedal and deny he is wrong.

Without the kplug the game sucks
Exactly, though I wouldn't go as far as the game sucks. There are three mods that are absolutely essential because they are the only mods that do what they do. The pregnancy mod, Become Trap, and Kplug. IF ANY of these three are removed, the game is no longer as good by a VERY large margin. As for your issues, I wouldn't know why or how to fix them since I don't have any problems.

Things are getting worse. It seems they won't budge regarding their positioning and I feel incompatibility will be a subtle and very well calculated process. I'm sorry for that, KK has the most promising framework of all the games.
I guess it's time to go back to the old installer version and try to find a way to rip the translations.

I was thinking of installing it without the hf patch see if that is the problem
If you installed HF 3.6, that is probably the issue. I do believe 3.6 has this new 'hardmod' built in as well, which is causing more than Kplug issues.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Haven't tried Lewdcrest since I heard it messes with the pregnancy mod, which is also considered essential by some, but maybe I will with some settings changes.

Good to know, I haven't paid much attention apart from new positions and capabilities.

A good idea, but some of what he says is either partially or totally incorrect in regards to other mods listed in his notes. Example, Become Trap, it allows you to safely walk into the girls' locker room and other girls only areas without the girls panicking. He specifically lists the Futa Mode of Kplug as a fix, but it only changes appearance, the girls still panic if you enter a girls only room without Become Trap active.

NOTHING works perfectly in RX8, you don't even need to install Kplug for that. There's even a bug that persists even if you switch back to RX7. STN doesn't realize how monumental a task changing Kplug to suit Better Repack would be. We wouldn't be seeing progress on Kplug for at least a year, it would take twice as long as it did to write Kplug the first time because Katarsys would have to redo everything with BepInEx support. That's A LOT of code to change for one guy. Katarsys didn't 'sleep in class,' he's been telling the teacher he's wrong and proving it the entire time in front of the entire class, leaving the teacher to backpedal and deny he is wrong.

Exactly, though I wouldn't go as far as the game sucks. There are three mods that are absolutely essential because they are the only mods that do what they do. The pregnancy mod, Become Trap, and Kplug. IF ANY of these three are removed, the game is no longer as good by a VERY large margin. As for your issues, I wouldn't know why or how to fix them since I don't have any problems.

I guess it's time to go back to the old installer version and try to find a way to rip the translations.

If you installed HF 3.6, that is probably the issue. I do believe 3.6 has this new 'hardmod' built in as well, which is causing more than Kplug issues.

alex i done a fresh install and read the manual and it works for me i have all the kplug settings working i know some of the manual is not correct and yes i agree that the futa wont let you walk into a all girl part with out them panicking thats why you can use the cheat tool to stop all of that as well

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex i done a fresh install and read the manual and it works for me i have all the kplug settings working i know some of the manual is not correct and yes i agree that the futa wont let you walk into a all girl part with out them panicking thats why you can use the cheat tool to stop all of that as well
I've tried the Cheat Tools option, it delayed them by stopping them from panicking when they saw me walk in. All I had to do to screw that up is walk in their line of sight again and start a fresh panic reaction. In other words, the option in Cheat Tools is only effective for each individual time you are noticed, then it resets and has to be used again. Become Trap is a more permanent solution. It lasts as long as your MC has the check box toggled on in the editor. I'm aware a fresh install works, I have Kplug on my backup installed copy of Koikatsu, which has an extremely old HF installed, maybe 2.6 or something like that. It usually works perfectly fine on Better Repack as well, emphasis on usually. This new 'hardmod' seems to have broken that plus one or more other mods that are causing issues without Kplug even installed.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
I've tried the Cheat Tools option, it delayed them by stopping them from panicking when they saw me walk in. All I had to do to screw that up is walk in their line of sight again and start a fresh panic reaction. In other words, the option in Cheat Tools is only effective for each individual time you are noticed, then it resets and has to be used again. Become Trap is a more permanent solution. It lasts as long as your MC has the check box toggled on in the editor. I'm aware a fresh install works, I have Kplug on my backup installed copy of Koikatsu, which has an extremely old HF installed, maybe 2.6 or something like that. It usually works perfectly fine on Better Repack as well, emphasis on usually. This new 'hardmod' seems to have broken that plus one or more other mods that are causing issues without Kplug even installed.
will have to try the trap and yea i noticed about the new hardmod in the new hf patch only wish they tested it before hand then they might have noticed it but i guess they didnt

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
will have to try the trap and yea i noticed about the new hardmod in the new hf patch only wish they tested it before hand then they might have noticed it but i guess they didnt
To be fair, sometimes things slip by even the most thorough testing. This is probably one of those times.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
To be fair, sometimes things slip by even the most thorough testing. This is probably one of those times.
i used to build mods for a driving game and had at least 4 testers to make sure it all worked sometimes the 2 testers would not find what the other testers did always pays to have than more testers than just a single tester i guess

black4575

May 23, 2020
Please already tried in a thousand ways and I don't know how to make it work in story mode, in free h it works without problems, the thing is that I want to play the story mode without problems, I think that if I can't do anything I will end up lowering the rx5 that was fine xD

Any guide with details please

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please already tried in a thousand ways and I don't know how to make it work in story mode, in free h it works without problems, the thing is that I want to play the story mode without problems, I think that if I can't do anything I will end up lowering the rx5 that was fine xD

Any guide with details please
Bruv, please search(search bar up on the right) in this topic, search for "Kplug 2.3 PDF" or "Kplug 2.4 manual PDF", I'm sure you're going to find something that is going to help you. I know because it helped me and I was the one who reposted it here. Just try to search, I don't have it on me anymore.

• Red Heart

Artorryn

Oct 12, 2020
I kinda regret updating to RX7, I'm not sure why but my FPS is shite now. Before I had RX5 + Kplug and could handle multiple characters in 1 scene but RX7 just adding 1 extra character and the FPS drops to 20-26fps.

I reinstalled the game by itself 144fps in game(100-110fps during scenes) but adding kplug drops down to 80fps (26fps during scenes).Does it have "Force High Poly" baked into it? I tried turning off various settings to see whats causing the drops but nothing works so far

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

I could not have worded it better " That's A LOT of code to change for one guy. Katarsys didn't 'sleep in class,' he's been telling the teacher he's wrong and proving it the entire time in front of the entire class, leaving the teacher to backpedal and deny he is wrong. " nicely put Alex.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes