em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Maybe if there is enough noise, they will understand and we might not lose KK for this misunderstanding between them. Even though they are the devs behind it, it would be foolish to lose it all because they couldn't understand each other, that I was aiming for when I started the discussion, I just don't want the framework that was handling everything so well to go to waste.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe if there is enough noise, they will understand and we might not lose KK for this misunderstanding between them. Even though they are the devs behind it, it would be foolish to lose it all because they couldn't understand each other, that I was aiming for when I started the discussion, I just don't want the framework that was handling everything so well to go to waste.
There will be if they try anything, assuming they haven't already. So far, they've given no indication they haven't been totally open about any changes relating to Kplug in any way, such as its removal. Kplug is far too big to go away in silence, there are at least two mods that big, the other being the pregnancy mod. At the quietest, it will go away with a bang as big as a professional level firework. There are also users like you and myself who won't let it slide. I'm now monitoring all chatter regarding Kplug, if anything negative happens, this thread will get word as soon as I find out assuming nobody else comments about it first. I'm going to make sure any misdeed goes public because that is the least such a thing would deserve.

Reactions: em0rt41

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
can you help me with the Lewdcrest settings so that it is displayed on the body of the girl what should I enable?
lewdcres has many functions but only the mark appears on the girls body but only after they have entered in your club.

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
i haz issues~
I created like 3 characters of which i only tested 2
When i encounter them in the school they are missing assets like hairs or eyes which is on one hand Creepy and on the other hand Annoying~
(it's not that they're permanently missing... when i talk to them or have H-sceene everything is where it belongs but it's hard to pinpoint the character you created if they're missing Hair or Eyes, it's basically only missing in the Overworld #School)

How do i fix that?

Reactions: xb147 and em0rt41

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
i haz issues~
When i encounter them in the school they are missing assets like hairs or eyes which is on one hand Creepy and on the other hand Annoying~
(it's not that they're permanently missing... when i talk to them or have H-sceene everything is where it belongs but it's hard to pinpoint the character you created if they're missing Hair or Eyes, it's basically only missing in the Overworld #School)

How do i fix that?
Maybe forcehighpoly

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
I have the same issue just like Amellia, some of the clothes and accesories dissapear in the overworld(school). However during talking and sex scene they show up, can anyone help with this problem ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i haz issues~

How do i fix that?
Maybe forcehighpoly
I have the same issue just like Amellia, some of the clothes and accesories dissapear in the overworld(school). However during talking and sex scene they show up, can anyone help with this problem ?
Some of the clothes and accessories are modded, most of which don't have a low poly model. When you are not talking to a girl, in H with a girl, peeping on a girl, or editing a girl, they will use their low poly model and only display the low poly model of clothes and accessories, so any modded clothes and accessories that don't have one will not be seen in low poly. A way around this IS the Force High Poly mod, however, be warned that it renders EVERYTHING in high poly when active, so it will eat your RAM like crazy. 8GB for just 10 girls from what I've read and I've heard a full class can take up to 32GB at least.

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
Some of the clothes and accessories are modded, most of which don't have a low poly model. When you are not talking to a girl, in H with a girl, peeping on a girl, or editing a girl, they will use their low poly model and only display the low poly model of clothes and accessories, so any modded clothes and accessories that don't have one will not be seen in low poly. A way around this IS the Force High Poly mod, however, be warned that it renders EVERYTHING in high poly when active, so it will eat your RAM like crazy. 8GB for just 10 girls from what I've read and I've heard a full class can take up to 32GB at least.
And where would i do that? since i don't really find an "options" button while running around school

Reactions: Stripes001

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And where would i do that? since i don't really find an "options" button while running around school
F1 brings up the options in most cases in game or you could go to the main menu, the mod needs you to go back out to the main menu to fully apply anyway because of what it does. Then go to the black plugin settings bar to open those and look for the mod assuming it is installed.

If not, it needs to be moved from the optional mods folder, I'm pretty sure that's where it is unless a player installs it because of the RAM it takes.

To move it from optional mods, just copy the folder inside the Force High Poly folder into the same place as the game exe, I think this one only has a BepInEx folder in its files, so that's easy enough.

Reactions: Stripes001

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
lewdcres has many functions but only the mark appears on the girls body but only after they have entered in your club.
it appears in a separate window, what should be done what settings to enable to get on the girl's body as in this screen? if you do not mind, you can show the settings on the screen how to do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amellia

Jan 3, 2021
i opened up F1 but wherever i look even in the last possible option i don't find anything named like "Force High Poly" or somewhat related to that ... what am i missing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i opened up F1 but wherever i look even in the last possible option i don't find anything named like "Force High Poly" or somewhat related to that ... what am i missing?
As I said, it isn't installed, I suspected as much, but it has been a while since I got my current build. The mod files are in the optional mods folder and all you have to do is move the folders in that to where the exe is, specifically folders that match ones already with the exe. BepInEx to BepInEx in this case, I believe.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
it appears in a separate window, what should be done what settings to enable to get on the girl's body as in this screen? if you do not mind, you can show the settings on the screen how to do it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first the mod has two parts to install, the mod and the overlay textures.
second thing, that is not the lewdcrest brand it is simply the cross section and that you activate it by checking the penultimate option otherwise it makes you see it sideways but be careful because activating it consumes a lot of ram.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
first the mod has two parts to install, the mod and the overlay textures.
second thing, that is not the lewdcrest brand it is simply the cross section and that you activate it by checking the penultimate option otherwise it makes you see it sideways but be careful because activating it consumes a lot of ram.
thanks mod earned and really everything slows down and it is impossible to play, I have iron 3700x and rx 5700 xt is not enough? is it possible to fix the hangups?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
thanks mod earned and really everything slows down and it is impossible to play, I have iron 3700x and rx 5700 xt is not enough? is it possible to fix the hangups?
activating the cross section the mod becomes very expensive for this advice not to use it. I do not know any way to improve performance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
activating the cross section the mod becomes very expensive for this advice not to use it. I do not know any way to improve performance
The game takes very little of anything but your RAM, even with a mid to high end dedicated graphics card and processor. There is only one way to improve performance with Illusion games, more RAM.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes