anna sofia

Aug 16, 2020
Can i somehow play as a female prot? im new here and dont rly know how mods work, i downloaded the allin7repac

Nov 16, 2020
So I was wondering (and looking for) if there is a way to make the Anus look more realistic and wider, Like if she were spreading her butt hole (For anal penetration and buttspread), I'm not talking about her butt, I mean her ass hole, to be more precise...
I've been using the anus scale and xyz scale but it doesnt look like I want it to look......besides the buttscheeks seem to get alot in the way:cautious:.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can i somehow play as a female prot? im new here and dont rly know how mods work, i downloaded the allin7repac
No, you can use Kplug to switch models with a specified one that is a futa, but you are always treated as male in the game. There are no dialogue or story elements made for a female protagonist nor would they make sense if there were because the story is about a guy transferring to an all girls school out of convenience.

So I was wondering (and looking for) if there is a way to make the Anus look more realistic and wider, Like if she were spreading her butt hole (For anal penetration and buttspread), I'm not talking about her butt, I mean her ass hole, to be more precise...
I've been using the anus scale and xyz scale but it doesnt look like I want it to look......besides the buttscheeks seem to get alot in the way:cautious:.
The only way to do it is to make one that looks like you want, like how the Uncensor Selector mod options were made. Maybe as a custom skin option, but that would mean none of the girls that use a skin other than default already, muscled for example, could use it. There is no separate selector for anal appearance, so that would also have to be modded.

torrent file is corrupt. encountered so many errors during extraction
It works fine for me, it's probably just your extractor program being whiny, they do that, more so when not fully up to date and especially WinRAR. Does it keep going if you close the error? If not, yeah, it is corrupt, but if it does continue to extract, try updating the extractor program.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
No, you can use Kplug to switch models with a specified one that is a futa, but you are always treated as male in the game. There are no dialogue or story elements made for a female protagonist nor would they make sense if there were because the story is about a guy transferring to an all girls school out of convenience.

The only way to do it is to make one that looks like you want, like how the Uncensor Selector mod options were made. Maybe as a custom skin option, but that would mean none of the girls that use a skin other than default already, muscled for example, could use it. There is no separate selector for anal appearance, so that would also have to be modded.

It works fine for me, it's probably just your extractor program being whiny, they do that, more so when not fully up to date and especially WinRAR. Does it keep going if you close the error? If not, yeah, it is corrupt, but if it does continue to extract, try updating the extractor program.
alright, i'll try to do that. thanks, buddy!

Reactions: alex2011

AwkwardGamerBoy

Sep 17, 2017
You're probably best off checking the website hongfire, they usually have a masterlist of all the essential mods, translations and uncensors. You can look yourself or give me a bit and I'll have a look round.
Think you could help me out as well, friend?

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
The game takes very little of anything but your RAM, even with a mid to high end dedicated graphics card and processor. There is only one way to improve performance with Illusion games, more RAM.
You are wrong, I checked the game in the task manager, the game consumes no more than 2-3 gigabytes of memory, I also checked the video memory, too, a little, and the processor is not heavily loaded!

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
there is an additional mod in the downloads, maybe it solves the problem of slow play, did anyone know how to use it, enable it?
[KK] H中だけ動作できるResourceUnloadOptimizations改 ※LewdCrest向け

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
You are wrong, I checked the game in the task manager, the game consumes no more than 2-3 gigabytes of memory, I also checked the video memory, too, a little, and the processor is not heavily loaded!
Illusion always make games with a bad optimize. The characters that run in the school take a lot ram usage, no matter what your system is, the game optimize will be alwasy bad.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
Illusion always make games with a bad optimize. The characters that run in the school take a lot ram usage, no matter what your system is, the game optimize will be alwasy bad.
my game flies, even with a bunch of mods and characters, now we are talking about a specific mod LewdCrest with it everything slows down

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Koikatsu's RAM consumption directly correlates with the number of characters being loaded, whether you force high poly models and what all items they have.

With 75 students in the school at once, I've had the game use up to 24GB of RAM. An unmodded game can still eat 4-8GB.

Reactions: alex2011

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Guys, could someone tell me how I can invite a "Buddie" on the H action? Is it only for Story or Free H mode? I searched in kPlug manual but I could not find anything on How to add. Only what I can do with it.
When I open Invite menu there are only females there?
Is there something I need to do extra for that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Except I'm not, the point wasn't that it takes a massive amount, but that it doesn't really use anything else, it focuses the load almost exclusively on RAM. Also, it actually does take quite a bit once you get to using a full expanded class of 98 students plus whichever teacher loads in during each period and then you might as well double that for the Force High Poly mod, which turns everything that displays in low poly mode while roaming to high poly mode.

Bad game optimize + shit mod that happen :rolleyes:.
My original copy of Artificial Academy 2 says they don't. I've been running it using the .dll in the game folder method ever since Windows 10 came out and it works great. The bad optimization started in AI Shoujo and didn't really continue after that since Honey Select 2 also works just fine. Using RAM exclusively IS NOT bad optimization, it's actually a smart move when the game doesn't need the power of a dedicated graphics card, such as Artificial Academy 2. In the case of Koikatsu, AI Shoujo, and Honey Select 2, those three could have used the extra power, but anything before didn't really need it. It would just be extra heat building up for little return. The mods I agree on, some optimization could be done for Lewdcrest for sure.

my game flies, even with a bunch of mods and characters, now we are talking about a specific mod LewdCrest with it everything slows down
Yes, this is a mod issue, not a game issue. The modder needs to work under the hood for a bit to make it run smoother and to try and eliminate incompatibilities with other mods.

Koikatsu's RAM consumption directly correlates with the number of characters being loaded, whether you force high poly models and what all items they have.

With 75 students in the school at once, I've had the game use up to 24GB of RAM. An unmodded game can still eat 4-8GB.
Exactly, very little of anything else in the machine is used for graphics, not the best decision, but not even close to the problems AI Shoujo has.

Guys, could someone tell me how I can invite a "Buddie" on the H action? Is it only for Story or Free H mode? I searched in kPlug manual but I could not find anything on How to add. Only what I can do with it.
When I open Invite menu there are only females there?
Is there something I need to do extra for that?
Did you set up the folder for it? You have to set up a folder named kbuddy or something like that for the mod to detect the buddies feature being available. You also have to make sure the setting for it is on.

Folks, does anyone know how it gets first person in h scenes?
There are two mods that allow this, Kplug and another one I forgot the name of, but I'm pretty sure has POV in the name. For Kplug, hit right shift or numpad 0. I don't use the other mod.

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
How do you install this? I downloaded the 6 parts, then downloaded the updater, and used that. Im not sure where I went wrong, I probably wasn't supposed to use the updater (6 to 7), but I didn't see any other way to combine parts 1-6.

I get to the initisettings, but it says it can't find the .exe. I'm sure this is asked a lot, but I can't find any answers.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you install this? I downloaded the 6 parts, then downloaded the updater, and used that. Im not sure where I went wrong, I probably wasn't supposed to use the updater (6 to 7), but I didn't see any other way to combine parts 1-6.

I get to the initisettings, but it says it can't find the .exe. I'm sure this is asked a lot, but I can't find any answers.
By parts, I assume you mean the RAR/ZIP files. Did you extract the parts using WinRAR or 7zip? You don't combine them, they combine when extracted.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes