madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
I have downloaded multiple of scene from the koikatu discord server, I have follow the istruction and I open the orginal.but when in the chara studio click load , the scene dosent load.But the image in the miniature exist. one or two week ago I try the same with scene from pixiv.I dont understand what I do wrong.Someboy can help me?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have downloaded multiple of scene from the koikatu discord server, I have follow the istruction and I open the orginal.but when in the chara studio click load , the scene dosent load.But the image in the miniature exist. one or two week ago I try the same with scene from pixiv.I dont understand what I do wrong.Someboy can help me?
What you downloaded was either never a scene card to begin with or it didn't keep the data on the card when it downloaded, which is a problem on some sites.

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
What you downloaded was either never a scene card to begin with or it didn't keep the data on the card when it downloaded, which is a problem on some sites.
its strange, its possible that I made so many mistake? I have followed the rule of every different site.its frustraiting, its full of wonderfull scene on discord and pixiv, I have read that everybod download scene from they:cry: why I cant ?? you know , for example on pixiv , a sure scene that work? so I can understand if is a my problem or what

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Question , do the cheats menu work for everyone ? I am pressing F12 , and I saw the trainer mod is installed but I don't get anything , help please

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
its strange, its possible that I made so many mistake? I have followed the rule of every different site.its frustraiting, its full of wonderfull scene on discord and pixiv, I have read that everybod download scene from they:cry: why I cant ?? you know , for example on pixiv , a sure scene that work? so I can understand if is a my problem or what
They don't always download correctly even if you follow instructions, so all you can do is try to download it again.

Question , do the cheats menu work for everyone ? I am pressing F12 , and I saw the trainer mod is installed but I don't get anything , help please
It works for me, but I change the hotkey before I even play to make it easier. F12 isn't exactly in the area my hands are when roaming the school.

Reactions: RaviCK98

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
They don't always download correctly even if you follow instructions, so all you can do is try to download it again.

It works for me, but I change the hotkey before I even play to make it easier. F12 isn't exactly in the area my hands are when roaming the school.
question , how do you change them ? whenever I go into menu / plugins , I get a black screen with nothing on it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
question , how do you change them ? whenever I go into menu / plugins , I get a black screen with nothing on it
By going to the game settings and hitting the black bar to the right of the actual game option categories at the top. It will open a list of mods and the options that can be changed in each.

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Well, could someone advise me on what I could possibly do else?
I installed the UncensorSelector but it do not give me those options to choose like different types of pusy or penis/balls for males. I can only choose if the default body can be M or F like on the screenshot. Also the dick have this like non-colored tip and I do not know how to fix that.

BobMatt21

Jul 8, 2017
I got a problem. I can't see any of my characters male or female in CharaStudio. I can load scenes and everything shows up fine even with scenes where I don't think I have the model to. I also can't figure out how to get scenes to play. I know most don't play, but I'm pretty sure the one I got online should be able to.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone ever had that one "Export" bug where if you press the Export button, it opens a folder but everytime you try to close it or enter the game, it keeps opening? Please fix, this is a gamebreaking issue. I've just lost over 2 hours of work after this bug happened since I was unable to save.

D

Deleted member 1755815

some chars are missing hair in game...but it shows in the char maker

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
some chars are missing hair in game...but it shows in the char maker
Those are modded hairs that do not have a low poly model, most mod items do not. When talking, in H, or peeping, the character is shown using their high poly model. When you are roaming the school, they are shown using their low poly model. There is a mod that forces the high poly model at all times, called Force High Poly, in the optional mods folder of the repack, but be warned that it significantly increases the RAM you'll need for the game. For example, it takes 8GB for just 10 girls, which is pretty significant considering 10 girls is a piece of cake for a potato without Force High Poly.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
By going to the game settings and hitting the black bar to the right of the actual game option categories at the top. It will open a list of mods and the options that can be changed in each.
I think my game is bugged , I did what you said and look at this

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think my game is bugged , I did what you said and look at this
It seems that way, though it could be more due to a file that got corrupted at some point while extracting than an actual code bug. I'm not having this issue, but I'm also running the last version confirmed to be major bug free, RX7.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, I've been using Koikatu for a pretty long while and never had this occur before, but it started once I downloaded the newer version from here.

The error "Critical warning! The game is installed deep in the file system! This can cause a variety of errors, so it's recommended that you move it to a shorter path, something like; C:\Illusion\AI.Shoujo" pops up every time I launch the launcher, and I can't run the game unless I open the launcher first.

I'm not too smart when it comes to moving files around and all that, so I just wanted to ask for help before I screw up my copy of the game even more than it already is.
Speaking of, this really annoying and weird thing happens when I'm in the character maker.
Depending on what I'm editing, either the entire upper half of the character's face will just slide off to the right or left.
Same goes for breasts, and if I'm editing something in the tab, sometimes the game will just freeze for a second and break the values I have for an item and send it flying off into the abyss, and for all versions of the problem, it's irreversible unless you quit out of the game.

Anyone else dealing with this, or is my version just super bugged?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, I've been using Koikatu for a pretty long while and never had this occur before, but it started once I downloaded the newer version from here.

The error "Critical warning! The game is installed deep in the file system! This can cause a variety of errors, so it's recommended that you move it to a shorter path, something like; C:\Illusion\AI.Shoujo" pops up every time I launch the launcher, and I can't run the game unless I open the launcher first.

I'm not too smart when it comes to moving files around and all that, so I just wanted to ask for help before I screw up my copy of the game even more than it already is.
Speaking of, this really annoying and weird thing happens when I'm in the character maker.
Depending on what I'm editing, either the entire upper half of the character's face will just slide off to the right or left.
Same goes for breasts, and if I'm editing something in the tab, sometimes the game will just freeze for a second and break the values I have for an item and send it flying off into the abyss, and for all versions of the problem, it's irreversible unless you quit out of the game.

I've always had that, never actually had any problems like it warns about, but most people move the folder to their desktop. It is not installed, so you can move it anywhere.

Reactions: Azazael

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

Your KK game folder have a long patch, put your KK game folder in short patch from your disk ES: C:/ your KK game folder or D:/h-game/your KK game folder

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Your KK game folder have a long patch, put your KK game folder in short patch from your disk ES: C:/ your KK game folder or D:/h-game/your KK game folder
Don't put into your desktop. Some mods don't work well if the path to the game is long because it can't handle character translations. Best way is to keep in the root folder of your drive("X:\KK game folder"). If you have a problem with that, there are ways to keep the folder accessible but invisible without any additional software, windows have built-in functions for that.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
See if the save, a card (just in case) or an outdated mod isn't causing it.
Sry didnt played it in a long time and yes it was a card or it was more than one causing it. on the casual clothes was a mod that didnt wanted to load on these days so i just gave them new clothes of my wardrobe :p thank you :)

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
I've always had that, never actually had any problems like it warns about, but most people move the folder to their desktop. It is not installed, so you can move it anywhere.
Don't put into your desktop. Some mods don't work well if the path to the game is long because it can't handle character translations. Best way is to keep in the root folder of your drive("X:\KK game folder"). If you have a problem with that, there are ways to keep the folder accessible but invisible without any additional software, windows have built-in functions for that.
Thanks for you guys' help, though I'm still a little confused.
Are you talking about moving the entire repack to the AppData Illusion file for KK, or something else, em0rt?
Also, that's pretty weird that you mention that, Alex, I guess they all just function differently on different computers.
And Makoto, Do you mean the same thing as em0rt, or something else?
Sorry I'm so inept at this.

Also, as an aside, I recently got Mr.Delegato's Gardevoir head.
Anyone know how to change the colors on that object, most specifically the green parts?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes