alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for you guys' help, though I'm still a little confused.
Are you talking about moving the entire repack to the AppData Illusion file for KK, or something else, em0rt?
Also, that's pretty weird that you mention that, Alex, I guess they all just function differently on different computers.
And Makoto, Do you mean the same thing as em0rt, or something else?
Sorry I'm so inept at this.

Also, as an aside, I recently got Mr.Delegato's Gardevoir head.
Anyone know how to change the colors on that object, most specifically the green parts?
When we mention moving the game, we mean the whole thing. As for where, that's up to you.

Reactions: Azazael

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Thanks for you guys' help, though I'm still a little confused.
Are you talking about moving the entire repack to the AppData Illusion file for KK, or something else, em0rt?
Also, that's pretty weird that you mention that, Alex, I guess they all just function differently on different computers.
And Makoto, Do you mean the same thing as em0rt, or something else?
Sorry I'm so inept at this.

Also, as an aside, I recently got Mr.Delegato's Gardevoir head.
Anyone know how to change the colors on that object, most specifically the green parts?
AFAIK, yeah we both mean the same thing. "ROOT folder" is your drive(HD) with one specific letter assigned to that drive, like Windows(usually in "C:\"). The game works better if it is in a root folder(whatever it might be your letter assigned). In my case it would be "C:\Illusion".

TheManInTheWoods

Feb 9, 2018
Does anybody have a direct link for the hf patch please?, i don't like Torrents they usually use more space on my disk and sometimes the download is slow, I'll appreciate some help a direct link would be helpful, any download site works

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
AFAIK, yeah we both mean the same thing. "ROOT folder" is your drive(HD) with one specific letter assigned to that drive, like Windows(usually in "C:\"). The game works better if it is in a root folder(whatever it might be your letter assigned). In my case it would be "C:\Illusion".
Oh, alright.
Mine is (C: ), so if I move the whole game file into there, it should work normally?
Also, I'm looking in my local disk, and there's no file named Illusion like yours, just the one over in the AppData folder called illusion_Koikatu.
Do I have to make my own, or is there supposed to be a folder I'm supposed to put it in, or should I put it in that one?

I tried doing that, and it did nothing.
I also already tried just putting the game in the local disk, and that critical warning still pops up every time I start the game launcher, so I'm just confusing myself at this point, it seems, sorry.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh, alright.
Mine is (C: ), so if I move the whole game file into there, it should work normally?
Also, I'm looking in my local disk, and there's no file named Illusion like yours, just the one over in the AppData folder called illusion_Koikatu.
Do I have to make my own, or is there supposed to be a folder I'm supposed to put it in, or should I put it in that one?

I tried doing that, and it did nothing.
I also already tried just putting the game in the local disk, and that critical warning still pops up every time I start the game launcher, so I'm just confusing myself at this point, it seems, sorry.
Root folder is the folder where the game exe is, not the absolute top folder on your drive, when talking about the game files. When talking about where to put the game folder, yes, root folder means the absolute top folder on your drive.

DO NOT just dump all the game files onto C or in any folder with a bunch of other files and folders without being in their own folder.

What em0rt41 likely means with the illusion folder part is the folder where Illusion games typically install to. For example, that's where I have Artificial Academy 2 installed right now.

Also, no, DO NOT put it in the AppData folder.

As far as making your own folder, the game is already in a folder just by unpacking it from the archive it came in, that will work just fine.

The critical warning is popping up because the game is "installed deep in the file system," which just means the path is long enough that issues CAN occur, though it does not mean issues WILL occur. You could just shorten the name of the folder and that should do the trick according to the warning.

Also, get rid of any duplicate folders, which WinRAR loves to create. By duplicate, I mean any folder that has the same name as the archive it came in and only contains another folder with that name. This adds to the length of the file path, which means it will still trigger the message.

EDIT: I just ran an experiment, keep the folders in your "Downloads" folder and rename both the first and second to "Koikatsu RX7" or whatever number your Better Repack version is. I just started it with no message.

Last edited:

StefWolf

Feb 3, 2018
Hello! Didn't quite understand the installation and didn't find the installation note. How do I start a game with mods? And which mod is responsible for poses only?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any chance someone can upload these in parts?

It's to big for me to download all at once DX
There's always the torrent, also, I'm pretty sure the OP links are in parts.

Hello! Didn't quite understand the installation and didn't find the installation note. How do I start a game with mods? And which mod is responsible for poses only?
Not sure about poses, not even sure there is a mod with only poses, it may be one feature of a bigger mod, but installation is as easy as extracting the files that you download with WinRAR or 7zip and playing the game with the exe files. The game already has mods installed, not all, but some, and they don't need any special process to start, they will start when the game does.

Does anyone have kPlug 2.51? I'd be happy if they share it
2.51 is a patron only build and most people here don't share those, especially not the patrons for fear of being banned from his Patreon for leaking. Considering his Patreon is pretty much the only source of the mod with the stance Better Repack and the HF patch maker have against Kplug, it would be very bad to lose the ability to go to his Patreon.

Dec 10, 2019
To anyone who uses Better Repack alongside Kplug, I discovered a minor compatibility issue, which turned out to be the source of some of my problems over the last few months. In kplug, Spacebar activates the choice to move to a different location during H. One of the mods in Better Repack, to Hide all UI, defaults to Spacebar being the trigger key. So when I press Spacebar to move somewhere else, the UI is hidden too, and it is then impossible to exit the sex scene without the button at the lower left. Pressing Spacebar again doesn't work to unhide the UI, though it will keep the kplug function.

This is easily solved by unbinding the hide UI key, or rebinding it as something else in the mods options menu. Just a PSA.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
To anyone who uses Better Repack alongside Kplug, I discovered a minor compatibility issue, which turned out to be the source of some of my problems over the last few months. In kplug, Spacebar activates the choice to move to a different location during H. One of the mods in Better Repack, to Hide all UI, defaults to Spacebar being the trigger key. So when I press Spacebar to move somewhere else, the UI is hidden too, and it is then impossible to exit the sex scene without the button at the lower left. Pressing Spacebar again doesn't work to unhide the UI, though it will keep the kplug function.

This is easily solved by unbinding the hide UI key, or rebinding it as something else in the mods options menu. Just a PSA.
Isn't a bug o function mods problem.... it is just a key conflict with HideUI you can be easy change the keybid of hideui from the plugins options.

Dec 10, 2019
Isn't a bug o function mods problem.... it is just a key conflict with HideUI you can be easy change the keybid of hideui from the plugins options.
Yeah, that's what I said, just change the keybind. It's just that I didn't know about the identical keybind and was wondering why the game was messing up. So I said it here so others would know, in case they have that problem too.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Root folder is the folder where the game exe is, not the absolute top folder on your drive, when talking about the game files. When talking about where to put the game folder, yes, root folder means the absolute top folder on your drive.

DO NOT just dump all the game files onto C or in any folder with a bunch of other files and folders without being in their own folder.

What em0rt41 likely means with the illusion folder part is the folder where Illusion games typically install to. For example, that's where I have Artificial Academy 2 installed right now.

Also, no, DO NOT put it in the AppData folder.

As far as making your own folder, the game is already in a folder just by unpacking it from the archive it came in, that will work just fine.

The critical warning is popping up because the game is "installed deep in the file system," which just means the path is long enough that issues CAN occur, though it does not mean issues WILL occur. You could just shorten the name of the folder and that should do the trick according to the warning.

Also, get rid of any duplicate folders, which WinRAR loves to create. By duplicate, I mean any folder that has the same name as the archive it came in and only contains another folder with that name. This adds to the length of the file path, which means it will still trigger the message.

EDIT: I just ran an experiment, keep the folders in your "Downloads" folder and rename both the first and second to "Koikatsu RX7" or whatever number your Better Repack version is. I just started it with no message.

Holy hell, thanks dude.
I just wanted to fix it, cause I had the dawning feeling that that was what was making my character's body parts freak out.

I'll try doing all that.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Holy hell, thanks dude.
I just wanted to fix it, cause I had the dawning feeling that that was what was making my character's body parts freak out.

I'll try doing all that.
Yeah, just shortening the name on the folder should do it, both folders if it double layered them with two folders with the whole 'Better Repack' naming thing.

spiritoffire

Jun 30, 2017
kPlug 2.5 does not work, after the sex scene when you press f8, the transition does not occur. tried it on BepInEx 4 and BepInEx 5, no difference. I didn't install HF patch and repacks, the game is clean without mods except for XUnity.AutoTranslator.

kPlug 2.4 works fine, although there are some bugs there, for example, when you press f8 in the evening, the whole next day can be at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see on the 1st screen f8 is pressed, but there was no transition and the picture shows the yard. You can press F1 or the mouse button and go home.
Screen 2 shows that the girl's position is unknown (she was nearby, but disappeared like the player)
Screenshot 3 to confirm that nothing is installed other than XUnity.AutoTranslator and BepisPlugins.

I don't know how the patreon version is, but the public one doesn't work. I would write to the author, but only patreons can write to him.

Sorry for google translation

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes