MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kPlug 2.5 does not work, after the sex scene when you press f8, the transition does not occur. tried it on BepInEx 4 and BepInEx 5, no difference. I didn't install HF patch and repacks, the game is clean without mods except for XUnity.AutoTranslator.

kPlug 2.4 works fine, although there are some bugs there, for example, when you press f8 in the evening, the whole next day can be at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see on the 1st screen f8 is pressed, but there was no transition and the picture shows the yard. You can press F1 or the mouse button and go home.
Screen 2 shows that the girl's position is unknown (she was nearby, but disappeared like the player)
Screenshot 3 to confirm that nothing is installed other than XUnity.AutoTranslator and BepisPlugins.

I don't know how the patreon version is, but the public one doesn't work. I would write to the author, but only patreons can write to him.

Sorry for google translation
Kplug don't have any functions from F8 key.
IF you use RX8 or above you should select Remove mods with conflict issue and Restore original code to 5.1.

spiritoffire

Jun 30, 2017
Kplug don't have any functions from F8 key.
IF you use RX8 or above you should select Remove mods with conflict issue and Restore original code to 5.1.
I play on a clean version of the game, only translator and IPALoader for Kplug.

Without Kplug 2.5, the game works fine.
With Kplug 2.4, the game works fine.

This is what the console shows after exiting scene H and pressing f8

If after the H scene you sleep a period on the roof or in the medical room, then the time change occurs normally.

Last edited:

matolkow

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any way to load a character from a .png image? Not a character image but like a screenshot from the game/maker?

TimFadaway

Oct 3, 2018
I tried to update the mods using the latest KKManager. However for large mods update I have to look for the file on google then download them and put them in manually. Everything went perfectly fine until the [gg]battletech mechs v1.1.zipmod, I could not find any working link for it so I was wondering if I could get some help from here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
kPlug 2.5 does not work, after the sex scene when you press f8, the transition does not occur. tried it on BepInEx 4 and BepInEx 5, no difference. I didn't install HF patch and repacks, the game is clean without mods except for XUnity.AutoTranslator.

kPlug 2.4 works fine, although there are some bugs there, for example, when you press f8 in the evening, the whole next day can be at night.

As you can see on the 1st screen f8 is pressed, but there was no transition and the picture shows the yard. You can press F1 or the mouse button and go home.
Screen 2 shows that the girl's position is unknown (she was nearby, but disappeared like the player)
Screenshot 3 to confirm that nothing is installed other than XUnity.AutoTranslator and BepisPlugins.

I don't know how the patreon version is, but the public one doesn't work. I would write to the author, but only patreons can write to him.

Sorry for google translation
Works fine for me, RX7 with most optional mods provided installed as well as Kplug 2.5.

How do I install Sideloader Modpack Studio?
Put the sideloader folders you downloaded with the sideoloader folders in the mods folder.

Is there any way to load a character from a .png image? Not a character image but like a screenshot from the game/maker?
No, the character card PNGs can load because they are more than image data, screenshots are ONLY image data.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I play on a clean version of the game, only translator and IPALoader for Kplug.

Without Kplug 2.5, the game works fine.
With Kplug 2.4, the game works fine.

This is what the console shows after exiting scene H and pressing f8

If after the H scene you sleep a period on the roof or in the medical room, then the time change occurs normally.
So, after you sleep on the roof or in medical room, get a sex scene exit the h-scene the console give that error ?

spiritoffire

Jun 30, 2017
Works fine for me, RX7 with most optional mods provided installed as well as Kplug 2.5.
Thanks for the information. Apparently I am missing some kind of plugin to work. I will look for.

So, after you sleep on the roof or in medical room, get a sex scene exit the h-scene the console give that error ?
Error in the console after exiting the scene in the morning, when pressing f8, there should be a transition to the day.

If you leave the stage and do not press f8, but skip the time, then there are no problems(sleep on the roof or in the medical room, well, or just wait until the day is changed)

Reactions: alex2011

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
OK that was a pleasant surprise HF-Patch 3.7 worked straight away with my KPlug 2.51 what ever platform Marco has used this time please keep using this as it does work hassle free installation.
My two fav mods working together without any hassle. " Ty Marco & Katarsys "

Sep 19, 2020
Question for those in the know. I've got my Class Registration maxed out, and have 78 girls enlisted in the school, but the game only loads 38 characters at a time into the actual game. As I understood it, up to 99 girls should load in with this turned on. Am I wrong or have I not turned on some setting?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
OK that was a pleasant surprise HF-Patch 3.7 worked straight away with my KPlug 2.51 what ever platform Marco has used this time please keep using this as it does work hassle free installation.
My two fav mods working together without any hassle. " Ty Marco & Katarsys "
I almost read that as sarcasm before you mentioned using a platform that works, good to know it's working.

Question for those in the know. I've got my Class Registration maxed out, and have 78 girls enlisted in the school, but the game only loads 38 characters at a time into the actual game. As I understood it, up to 99 girls should load in with this turned on. Am I wrong or have I not turned on some setting?
The way I understand it, the game can only load the unmodded full class all at once and the others rotate in on different days. I could be wrong about that, I haven't attempted to do a head count with a full 98 girl class.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I installed kplug 2.5 . It's working fine but my camera angle is fucked up. Can anyone tell how to adjust it.
You likely left the POV mode on, which will do that because it changes the camera to a first person perspective. POV mode is on by default and can be changed in the Kplug settings so that it is off at the start, but can still be toggled, or can be switched off entirely. Despite not using POV mode, I normally just switch off the option to start in first person view. Kplug options = Delete key while on the main menu, just so that question doesn't have to come up.

The Pastebin link in OP is down can someone tell me if there is an alternative?

Reactions: phox00

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Do outfits & textures still look terrible if trying to make curvier girls? Clipping and texture stretching terribly made character creation such a hassle if you wanted girls with a bigger rack / butt back when I tried this game out a while back.

Dec 10, 2019
Do outfits & textures still look terrible if trying to make curvier girls? Clipping and texture stretching terribly made character creation such a hassle if you wanted girls with a bigger rack / butt back when I tried this game out a while back.
In my experience it happens with some outfits but not all, and only if you make the boobs significantly bigger than her own head.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes