harrierstrike

Sep 24, 2017
Question for those in the know. I've got my Class Registration maxed out, and have 78 girls enlisted in the school, but the game only loads 38 characters at a time into the actual game. As I understood it, up to 99 girls should load in with this turned on. Am I wrong or have I not turned on some setting?
The game is capped at 38, but the mod "koikatuGameplayMod" allow you to use the 99 slots, provided you have a good enough pc for it. I have managed to put 65 at the same instance, but the loading times are heavy.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
This game have a avoidable futa? Because, I don't wanna see that. No judges who like, but it's not my stuffs...

EdddS

Jan 18, 2021
Hi All !
Please, give me a magnet-link or torrent-file for "STN BRX7".
This site: sukebei.nyaa.si not available to me. On the repack author's page there is a version of RX8, but as I read, it has many errors.
Thank you All.

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
So here's a stupid question: I downloaded Koikatsu some one and a half years ago, and it was called "R8". Did the updates start counting from 1 starting with RX1, or does R8 = RX8?

Dec 10, 2019
so i was wodering...the whole RX8 thing is just a compilation of mods made into one correct?
Not really made into one, they're still separate mods and you can technically remove mix and match by removing some. It is a compilation as you said. This download also comes with the core game and DLC.

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Because the game in the OP's download link comes with a whole bunch of mods, including a futa mod. However, the futa mod is disabled by default, so you won't have futa unless you deliberately turn the mod on and use it.
Which mod is it, because I cant seem to get futa outside of giving the protag a female body.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Not that I mind the update but I did download the RX7 only a few weeks ago and I don't think I exagurate when I say this is quite a chonky download. Is there enough of a difference between RX7 and RX8 to warrant downloading the update?
... or
Do I only download the rx7 to rx8 update thing and drag/copy/replace the files as it asks?

Last edited:

fugdis

May 3, 2018
I have no problems extracting or running any of it, but the "game" executable koikatu.exe has a problem where any time I left click on something it never stops left clicking. Can't use any of the drop-down menus because of this.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes