tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
anyone else having this issue?

123.png
never got this during RX6. But I always got this in RX7 and now RX8 thru extracting the torrent version. My winrar is updated, reinstalled multiple times and still keep getting this error. Idk what's wrong as some people say they never got this error

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not that I mind the update but I did download the RX7 only a few weeks ago and I don't think I exagurate when I say this is quite a chonky download. Is there enough of a difference between RX7 and RX8 to warrant downloading the update?
... or
Do I only download the rx7 to rx8 update thing and drag/copy/replace the files as it asks?
No, absolutely DO NOT copy and paste the files from one repack version to another except UserData to transfer your play data like saves.

anyone else having this issue?

View attachment 997479
never got this during RX6. But I always got this in RX7 and now RX8 thru extracting the torrent version. My winrar is updated, reinstalled multiple times and still keep getting this error. Idk what's wrong as some people say they never got this error
Because the game is so big, extraction programs will whine about it. However, there is a way to tell if it is just the extractor or if the warning is true. If the game keeps extracting, it is the extractor. If not, it is the game.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
No, absolutely DO NOT copy and paste the files from one repack version to another except UserData to transfer your play data like saves.

Because the game is so big, extraction programs will whine about it. However, there is a way to tell if it is just the extractor or if the warning is true. If the game keeps extracting, it is the extractor. If not, it is the game.
Thank you for the reply! Yeah, it just keeps extracting after the corrupt warning. There are more than 4000 files that are corrupt now. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and redownload winrar for who knows how many times now and it's still the same

Reactions: alex2011

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, does this version still got the telescopic penis thing? cause it is rly annoying imo

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Which mod is it, because I cant seem to get futa outside of giving the protag a female body.
I'm not sure, because I don't like futa. I think you can make the player a futa, but you can also maybe make futa girls in the school?

Hello, is there a reverse cowgirl pose in this game beside chair reverse cowgirl ? :p
kplug adds a couple of reverse cowgirl poses.

Not that I mind the update but I did download the RX7 only a few weeks ago and I don't think I exagurate when I say this is quite a chonky download. Is there enough of a difference between RX7 and RX8 to warrant downloading the update?
... or
Do I only download the rx7 to rx8 update thing and drag/copy/replace the files as it asks?
RX8 has been reported to have a number of severe bugs, so don't use it.

Are DLC's included?
Yes.

Reactions: PariahLies

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for the reply! Yeah, it just keeps extracting after the corrupt warning. There are more than 4000 files that are corrupt now. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and redownload winrar for who knows how many times now and it's still the same
It's probably just the giant file size since it keeps going. The game should be fine in my experience.

Hey guys, does this version still got the telescopic penis thing? cause it is rly annoying imo
Yes, and annoying or not, it was either the telescoping or literally impaling a girl through the stomach or back, as in the dick would clip right through her back or stomach area, depending on the position, as if she was run through with a sword. The telescoping was a fix for this.

I'm not sure, because I don't like futa. I think you can make the player a futa, but you can also maybe make futa girls in the school?

kplug adds a couple of reverse cowgirl poses.

RX8 has been reported to have a number of severe bugs, so don't use it.

Yes.
The futa mod, I don't remember the actual name, can turn girls into futas. It is what provides the futa checkbox in the maker. You need Kplug's futa mode or the drag and drop function, where you can literally drag a girl card onto the game window while the male maker is open, to play as a futa yourself since the game does not let you play as an actual girl card for lore reasons, the whole 'only guy in an all girls school' thing.

Reactions: tuShua

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
can anyone give me updater from rx6 - rx7 please. i want to update my file to rx8. but i need to update it to rx7 first

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I'm sure there's a lot more to it, but for me this game is essentially "walk around school trying to talk to chicks and failing to remember what each one is into so you never get anywhere". I mean seriously... all the mods this game has and no one made a mod showing note for each girl when you talk to them? Knowing not to keep blundering through saying the wrong thing every day would be nice.

LordGustavo

Jan 28, 2017
I'm sure there's a lot more to it, but for me this game is essentially "walk around school trying to talk to chicks and failing to remember what each one is into so you never get anywhere". I mean seriously... all the mods this game has and no one made a mod showing note for each girl when you talk to them? Knowing not to keep blundering through saying the wrong thing every day would be nice.
I'm pretty sure there is a plugin that does exactly that...
KKGameDialogHelper, I think...

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Really? So why have futa marker in genre? I got worried for nothing... Thanks man!
Keep in mind this download is about 20% vanilla game and the rest is all mods... if you give a chick a dick its futa but there are no traps, you either know you added the dick or there is no dick.

Reactions: alex2011

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure there is a plugin that does exactly that...
KKGameDialogHelper, I think...
Is it installed by default or in the optional stuff which I didn't install for fear of crashing or instability from too many mods? If it's default I have no idea how to activate it.

LordGustavo

Jan 28, 2017
Is it installed by default or in the optional stuff which I didn't install for fear of crashing or instability from too many mods? If it's default I have no idea how to activate it.
I believe the most recent repack and the HF patch have it, or you may already have it but simply have not enabled it, in that case, look at the plugin options and search for the plugin there...

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I believe the most recent repack and the HF patch have it, or you may already have it but simply have not enabled it, in that case, look at the plugin options and search for the plugin there...
Found it, it's in the optional mods folder. Thanks a lot for the info and help. Maybe I'll be able to get ti 1st base now. lol

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
Axelrouch you realized that katarsys gonna to blocked you it you leaking one of his kplug. he always warned other about the leaking his kplug.
How would he find me?) I made a few people happy, that's all. But yes, it's better to support the author with a coin. But he sold all subscriptions. Do you think there are people here who are willing to give $ 10 for this?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yes, and annoying or not, it was either the telescoping or literally impaling a girl through the stomach or back, as in the dick would clip right through her back or stomach area, depending on the position, as if she was run through with a sword. The telescoping was a fix for this.
Yeah, remembered this from skyrim, but at least it was better as modders use tiny blocks to fix some penis alignment or either give the user an option to either increase/decrease size, or give them the option to align the dong manually on their own during the scene. that would be sweet if we have something like that in koikatu

personally, the telescopic dick would've been okay imo if the penis was a little bit inside the vagina. But in game, like Ai soujo, you can still see the underside of the tip of the cock while he is banging the girl so it kinda ruins the immersion. at least for me.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes