alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Keep in mind this download is about 20% vanilla game and the rest is all mods... if you give a chick a dick its futa but there are no traps, you either know you added the dick or there is no dick.
Not to mention the other requirement for one to be a trap, that the character in question is male to begin with, is not possible because this is a 'guy in an all girls school' scenario.

How would he find me?) I made a few people happy, that's all. But yes, it's better to support the author with a coin. But he sold all subscriptions. Do you think there are people here who are willing to give $ 10 for this?
The devs have their ways, there have been plenty of Patreon supporters on this site blocked by a dev for leaking their content.

Yeah, remembered this from skyrim, but at least it was better as modders use tiny blocks to fix some penis alignment or either give the user an option to either increase/decrease size, or give them the option to align the dong manually on their own during the scene. that would be sweet if we have something like that in koikatu

personally, the telescopic dick would've been okay imo if the penis was a little bit inside the vagina. But in game, like Ai soujo, you can still see the underside of the tip of the cock while he is banging the girl so it kinda ruins the immersion. at least for me.
Too complicated, the modding community won't go that far this long after the game's release when they have a newer game to mod, so the telescoping is all we will have. That's just how the Illusion modding community is, they stick around until the next game, then move on to modding that while MAYBE sticking around for a year for the second latest game. They'll also maintain popular mods for compatibility, like we see with the repack updates, but that's it.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
this is a good forum.. /platform.. maybe it's time to separate japanese-style games from more realistic games in terms of letting users choose weather to show these japanese-style games at all.. and before "the defender" screams at me something like "if you don't like just skip bla bla bla crap" i'd like to politely say: "defender,..... stfu!" so many games with great potential are ruined by "the defender"..

no one here

May 15, 2017
can someone help me some of the girls dont look like how they are supposed to until i talk to them when they are walking around they look the same

xort

Jun 1, 2017
can someone help me some of the girls dont look like how they are supposed to until i talk to them when they are walking around they look the same
Check in Options to force it to show stuff, it has warnings about performance.

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
i have a problem my koikatsu game dont have any sound on them. i already checking the sound properties but its no use at all. please can some one help?

Artorryn

Oct 12, 2020
Anyone else keep getting a big wall of "missing mods" text with RX7? My cards are loading fine nothing completely broken but I keep getting the text and its affecting load-in time

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
The devs have their ways, there have been plenty of Patreon supporters on this site blocked by a dev for leaking their content.
Man, I'm a developer myself. The only way to find and block me is if Katarsys pays money to the developers at f95zone to leak my mail details. But all of them are waiting for a bummer) I will have different data, what's here, what's on the patreone.

But just to respect the modder (Katarsys), I won't share anymore.
It was a one-time action.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
this is a good forum.. /platform.. maybe it's time to separate japanese-style games from more realistic games in terms of letting users choose weather to show these japanese-style games at all.. and before "the defender" screams at me something like "if you don't like just skip bla bla bla crap" i'd like to politely say: "defender,..... stfu!" so many games with great potential are ruined by "the defender"..
There is no such thing as a 'Japanese style game.' They are all just games, some from Japan, some not. Regardless, they are already separated by having an individual thread per game, so there is no need to separate them by 'realism.'

Same error here they look transparent, white and bald until talk with them, help us
The girl likely uses modded clothing or hairs, most of those don't have a low poly model, which is the model used while just walking.

how can i turn my girls into trap?
You can't, there's only one male in the game and that's your character, it is an all girls school with you being admitted out of convenience and a staff connection.

You CAN play as a futa by either using the Kplug futa mode or by dragging a female card onto the game window while in the male maker. Make sure the female card was made with the futanari box checked or it may not come with a dick even when copied to the male maker, never tried without the box ticked, so I don't know what happens in that case for sure.

So, what has changed to show an update here on F95?
The thread got updated to the latest version of the repack, I suggest not using this version due to major bugs.

How do I download mods and use character cards? the pastebin link is gone
The repack comes with a ton already, character cards can just be dragged into the male or female folders in chara as usual. Chara is in UserData.

Where i find mods?
In the repack, some already installed, some in a separate folder to be installed by you.

Man, I'm a developer myself. The only way to find and block me is if Katarsys pays money to the developers at f95zone to leak my mail details. But all of them are waiting for a bummer) I will have different data, what's here, what's on the patreone.

But just to respect the modder (Katarsys), I won't share anymore.
It was a one-time action.
I don't know how the Patreon devs do it, but F95 users do get blocked for leaks and they don't care if you did it only once. Just saying, be VERY careful and I would suggest being prepared for the possibility.

Reactions: TankyThomas

EdddS

Jan 18, 2021
But I always got this in RX7 and now RX8 thru extracting the torrent version. My winrar is updated, reinstalled multiple times and still keep getting this error. Idk what's wrong as some people say they never got this error
Hi!
Install one of the latest 7zip versions for your system. Use a "test archive" function, if it is successful, the archive will be unpacked without errors. If there are errors, then you need to redownload the repack.

7-zip_windows_explorer.jpg

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
alright so what's the best kplug version to get with rx7? There's already a lot to do with whole manual thing and taking out mods from kplug that will interfere with betterepack. I just need some sorta guidance. I kinda have clue with what i'm supposed to do but at the same time I don't want to break anything.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes