alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alright so what's the best kplug version to get with rx7? There's already a lot to do with whole manual thing and taking out mods from kplug that will interfere with betterepack. I just need some sorta guidance. I kinda have clue with what i'm supposed to do but at the same time I don't want to break anything.
Whatever one you can afford. There is either the free version, currently at 2.5 I believe, or the patron version. Just follow the manual and it will guide you to what should be a working Kplug modded game, but keep in mind that not all of the mods that are listed as incompatible are actually incompatible and some don't always have issues even if they actually are listed as having an actual problem.

Some mods are listed because they supposedly do the same thing Kplug does, the problem being they actually don't. What Kplug does is similar to these mods, but is not the same. For example, there was once Become Trap listed because Katarsys thought Kplug's futa mode was the same thing. It is not, Kplug's futa mode ONLY changes your appearance while Become Trap changed NPC behaviors to allow you to go into girls only areas without causing them to panic if they see you. They still panic if you are in Kplug's futa mode without Become Trap. That example has since been removed from the list, but it gets my point across.

I suggest a manual installation with only taking out mods listed one by one IF there is an issue. If not, like in my case, remove none.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandman341
D

Deleted member 3251232

Anyone know how long it will be until the next repack? Since this one has issues, are they going to be fixed soon?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
So there are two zip files in the download. What is the Optional file for? Like what does it contain? Anything useful like fixes and the like?

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
There is no such thing as a 'Japanese style game.' They are all just games, some from Japan, some not. Regardless, they are already separated by having an individual thread per game, so there is no need to separate them by 'realism.'

The girl likely uses modded clothing or hairs, most of those don't have a low poly model, which is the model used while just walking.

You can't, there's only one male in the game and that's your character, it is an all girls school with you being admitted out of convenience and a staff connection.

You CAN play as a futa by either using the Kplug futa mode or by dragging a female card onto the game window while in the male maker. Make sure the female card was made with the futanari box checked or it may not come with a dick even when copied to the male maker, never tried without the box ticked, so I don't know what happens in that case for sure.

The thread got updated to the latest version of the repack, I suggest not using this version due to major bugs.

The repack comes with a ton already, character cards can just be dragged into the male or female folders in chara as usual. Chara is in UserData.

In the repack, some already installed, some in a separate folder to be installed by you.

I don't know how the Patreon devs do it, but F95 users do get blocked for leaks and they don't care if you did it only once. Just saying, be VERY careful and I would suggest being prepared for the possibility.
Actually, what I mean is that I'm not familiar with some of the stuff on the optional tools and mods folders. I'm looking for the pastebin that explains each file before I add them. of course some are self explanatory but I want to know what the others do.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So there are two zip files in the download. What is the Optional file for? Like what does it contain? Anything useful like fixes and the like?
Only stuff for the studio, the main game file is the only truly necessary file to download.

Actually, what I mean is that I'm not familiar with some of the stuff on the optional tools and mods folders. I'm looking for the pastebin that explains each file before I add them. of course some are self explanatory but I want to know what the others do.
I think I read somewhere that it was taken down, but some of the mods have a readme file or a link to their GitHub with a readme on the GitHub. Most are also pretty self explanatory.

I might be able to tell you what they are if I use them, just need some mod names to know if I do or not. Mods I don't use are mods I won't know.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Are there any mods that add additional sex positions / scenes to the game?
I'm kinda disappointed how little 3P+ content that I have managed to find here.

Dec 10, 2019
Are there any mods that add additional sex positions / scenes to the game?
I'm kinda disappointed how little 3P+ content that I have managed to find here.
Kplug adds group sex with up to a lot of girls. It's not included with the repack as it conflicts with some mods. However if you google it, you can get the download from patreon (an account is not required), and follow the guide that comes with it for installing it and dealing with incompatible mods.

Reactions: alex2011
Feb 19, 2018
been having trouble with the Yamadamod shapes accessories they don't load in the school and H scene, only in the free H, I also added the high poly plugin to no avail, if anyone can help I would much appreciate it

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Where do I find KKplug and pov mod? Can someone give me/help me? Thank you!
Google it. It's on the patreon of Katarsys. Never mind, you found it.

And how do I acces them? I already installed Kplug.. And unlocked them through some plugin.. But I see only the normal poses..
Read the manuals that come with kplug. Press U during H to access all poses, including the ones kplug adds. The plugin that unlocks positions only unlocks the game's default positions.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Anybody know how to remove that dark menu mod from your Koikatsu installation? Help would be greatly appreciated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anybody know how to remove that dark menu mod from your Koikatsu installation? Help would be greatly appreciated.
I don't use it, but I do believe it is just one dll. All you have to do in that case is find it somewhere in BepInEx and remove it. You might have an easier time using KKManager, I've never used that, so I don't know how to do that method.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes