GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
Is the game machine translated? I know that Koikatu party is translated normally.
Is there a way to place the koikatu party translation in the repack?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the game machine translated? I know that Koikatu party is translated normally.
Is there a way to place the koikatu party translation in the repack?
Most of it is human translated as the Party translation was adapted to work with the Japanese version, but all DLC parts are machine translated in real time using the Unity auto translator to pull from online servers. There is no way to replace the Party translated parts, but the auto translated parts can be replaced if you can find the file it saves the translations to.

Reactions: GregoryRump

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks. As I wrote earlier, this site is not available to me:

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

for FireFox and Yandex.

EDIT: magnet - link ?
If you're asking what they are, magnet links are a direct link from the source to your torrent client and load it into the client immediately instead of downloading an actual torrent file. If you're asking for a magnet link, those are on the page for the download, which would be useless if you can't get to the site.

Reactions: EdddS

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks. As I wrote earlier, this site is not available to me:

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

for FireFox and Yandex.

EDIT: magnet - link ?
I think this will work, you can try clicking and see if it does.
Magnet link for RX7: (drag and drop didn't work, so copy and paste this) magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7fa2cc9a11ce63f0b340228dc98234f1d53bd02e&dn=%5BScrewThisNoise%5D%5BIllusion%5D%20Koikatu%21%20%2F%20Koikatsu%21%20%28%E3%82%B3%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AB%E3%83%84%EF%BC%81%29%20BetterRepack%20RX7&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce

Reactions: EdddS and alex2011
Mar 21, 2020
I'm getting texts in japanese while trying to talk with the girls, sometimes a text in english pop up but is mostly in japanese. What I'm doing wrong?

Jun 2, 2018
Regarding kplug...

This is what worked for me, after spending a few days working it out. I worked close to Dunkler Messias's steam guide, but not precisely.

For example, I did not install BepInEX, IPALoader, KKABMX and KKAPI manually. I let HF Patch and the koikatsu updater to do all that for me. I TRIED installing those manually previously, but ended up totally messing up the game, forcing me to have to re-download the game :) Also I don't have Koikatsu Party, but the JP modded version, Koikatsu Repack RX7. Koikatsu Party might have issues or just not work with the newest versions of the mods, but I dunno, I don't have KP, or have any need to try this thru Koikatsu Party. Just a forewarning.

1) Download Koikatsu RX7 NOT RX8, then backup RX7 in case anything goes wrong.

2) Download and install HF Patch, then install Uncensor. I also checked the backward compatability with older mods.

3) Install any additional mods through the InitSetting.exe (click Update on the window, another window will pop up, prompting you with some content you can download)

4) Install kplug.
I only installed kplug.dll, kplug Data, and remove mods with compatability issues. I DID NOT install the kplug uncensor. I figured out that kplug uncensor is modding the male and female models. kplug Data installs the animations separate from kplug uncensor. The uncensor downloaded from the Updater WILL WORK with the kplug animations, leaving kplug's uncensor optional. As stated from Dunkler's guide, you are left with cosmetic options for the models with the updater's uncensor, where as kplug's has some very minor custom animations and the skin overlay overlapping the m's g's. Just BE CAUTIOUS when you pull up the Updater again, as it will try to download the missing Uncensor files overridden by kplug's uncensor.

Hope this helps

EdddS

Jan 18, 2021
If you're asking for a magnet link, those are on the page for the download, which would be useless if you can't get to the site.
Thanks. I was helped with the magnet link and it worked for me as to exchange on p2p there is no need to go to the site itself.

Reactions: alex2011

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive heard that to get futa on male content in this game with different characters from different universes (Ive seen in videos at least futa versions of Yandere Chan, Monika and Darkness) I need to download mods, can anyone tell me where can I find them?

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
Hi all, im new to this so was wondering if ive done something wrong? currently running ubunto os and trying to play this through wine which it does but everythings in jap.... any way to get it to eng? If its already explained sorry in advance as cant be fucked sifting through 466 pages for it :)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes