alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ive heard that to get futa on male content in this game with different characters from different universes (Ive seen in videos at least futa versions of Yandere Chan, Monika and Darkness) I need to download mods, can anyone tell me where can I find them?
Drag and drop a male card from the folder onto the game window with the female maker open to make a male that can be penetrated, drag and drop a female card with an added dick from the folder onto the game window with the male maker open to make a futa to penetrate said male. This mod is already installed in Better Repack.

However, only you can do any penetrating.

guys i just read somewhere that Koikatsu Party is supposed to be all english should i just download that or Koikatsu is better?
Better Repack uses the Japanese version, Koikatsu, with the translation ripped from the English version, Koikatsu Party. It is the best source of the game.

hyp0cri5y

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, i wanted to add a futanari character but the dick is not showing up. In uncensor selector everything is set correctly and it works if i use Free H but not if i play normal. Does anyone know why this is not working?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Drag and drop a male card from the folder onto the game window with the female maker open to make a male that can be penetrated, drag and drop a female card with an added dick from the folder onto the game window with the male maker open to make a futa to penetrate said male. This mod is already installed in Better Repack.

However, only you can do any penetrating.
No matter what, I've never got KK Drag 'n Drop to work on either RX7 or RX8.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

CantaLope

Oct 14, 2018
Hey, can anyone clear something up for me?
I downloaded RX7, but there seems to be 2 Maps missing from Free H.
I could've sworn there used to be a Beach map and Girl's Room map.
Couldnt find them in RX7.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Dumb question, but how do you save the game? And how long do you have to play to have sex with the girls (roughly)? Thanks in advance

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Dumb question, but how do you save the game? And how long do you have to play to have sex with the girls (roughly)? Thanks in advance
You can save game when you come back home from school at the end of the day. As for the sex, I yet to find it out for myself as well.

Dec 10, 2019
You can save game when you come back home from school at the end of the day. As for the sex, I yet to find it out for myself as well.
When you talk to a girl, the semicircle along the side of her circular portrait represents her affection, which has to fill up twice to get to max affection. The horizontal bar to the right of that is how horny she is. Picking conversation options will raise her affection, raise her arousal, lower her affection, lower her arousal, make no change, or some combination. It depends on the girl's personality and sometimes her mood.

For the story characters, the sex is at the end, or close to it, of their story lines, and you just have to keep finding their cutscenes when they're available.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sex can only be started when they have enough affection, most will require lover status or at least max affection, but some traits and personalities do lower this requirement, which ones are fairly obvious, but it is the lewd trait and the sexy personality, who will sometimes allow sex as soon as the second level of affection is started or part way filled.

With the Kplug mod and the Darkness DLC, there is the potential to rape them as well. Specifically during peeping if affection and H level are low enough for Kplug and only for certain personalities for Darkness.

If that is what you meant by rough, mods are your only option for it.

how do I change a preset card's name? Not my character name, but their first/last name.
The same way you change any other card, in the caracter maker, heart category.

ecko999

Apr 7, 2019
Sex can only be started when they have enough affection, most will require lover status or at least max affection, but some traits and personalities do lower this requirement, which ones are fairly obvious, but it is the lewd trait and the sexy personality, who will sometimes allow sex as soon as the second level of affection is started or part way filled.

With the Kplug mod and the Darkness DLC, there is the potential to rape them as well. Specifically during peeping if affection and H level are low enough for Kplug and only for certain personalities for Darkness.

If that is what you meant by rough, mods are your only option for it.

The same way you change any other card, in the caracter maker, heart category.
I tried that. It doesnt let me change the name

Dec 10, 2019
I tried that. It doesnt let me change the name
If you're trying to edit it in a save game, from your bedroom at night on the class roster, you can't change their name.

You have to change a card in the game's character maker. This won't change the name of a girl in a save game who used the old version of a card though.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Maybe it will sound like a dumb question, but how can I undress MC? I know how to undress girls, but when MC always stays with his clothes on him during sex.
And another question, is there a way to switch camera to the first person view during sex?

ecko999

Apr 7, 2019
If you're trying to edit it in a save game, from your bedroom at night on the class roster, you can't change their name.

You have to change a card in the game's character maker. This won't change the name of a girl in a save game who used the old version of a card though.
I see. Is there any mods that allow us to change the name via bedroom, class? I changed the name in the char maker, but it doesnt reflect in my actual game.

Mar 28, 2019
was an animation removed? in one of the earlier repacks i had there was a girl on top animation and it seems to have disappeared and i do not mean the 3 way animations

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe it will sound like a dumb question, but how can I undress MC? I know how to undress girls, but when MC always stays with his clothes on him during sex.
And another question, is there a way to switch camera to the first person view during sex?
Look in the options of the game itself, H scene category, it allows you to start him naked, dressed, or as a simple monochrome human-like shape like you see around the school with a certain mod.

I see. Is there any mods that allow us to change the name via bedroom, class? I changed the name in the char maker, but it doesnt reflect in my actual game.
Because the students are loaded into the actual save file from the card, that's why it doesn't change in game. The only way to change them in game is to transfer them out and load them back in, which would, unfortunately, erase any progress with them.

was an animation removed? in one of the earlier repacks i had there was a girl on top animation and it seems to have disappeared and i do not mean the 3 way animations
You could be missing a mod that was responsible for adding it, but the only mod I know that adds positions is Kplug.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I have to say, I really enjoy this game. I have never thought that I'll get a chance to interact and romance with Monika, Rias Gremory or Arthoria or any other girls from other anime or games for that matter.
There are two things that kind make me worry a bit:
1) If I understood correctly the main task of the game is to have romance with all girls in the school but wont girls be jealous if you spend time with other girls? Or worse: ,wont they be heartbroken if for example you reach love level of relationship with one girl and then go to the date with another or have sex with another girl?
2) Yanderes.. Well I think we all know how possesive they can be, soo the the my question is - Will other girls be safe if you date or had sex with yandere girl type?

By the way what do I need to do to persuade any girl to join Mc's club? I already have full green bar of relationship with several girls, but any of them still reluctant to join the club.
Same goes for other heart related activities like study together, have execise together etc.
Also there was a message about dlc presents that allow me to spend time with girls outside school, but so far there all events took place in school and the only activity I saw outside school is going from school to home together with girl. Is there a way to travel to other places then school?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have to say, I really enjoy this game. I have never thought that I'll get a chance to interact and romance with Monika, Rias Gremory or Arthoria or any other girls from other anime or games for that matter.
There are two things that kind make me worry a bit:
1) If I understood correctly the main task of the game is to have romance with all girls in the school but wont girls be jealous if you spend time with other girls? Or worse: ,wont they be heartbroken if for example you reach love level of relationship with one girl and then go to the date with another or have sex with another girl?
2) Yanderes.. Well I think we all know how possesive they can be, soo the the my question is - Will other girls be safe if you date or had sex with yandere girl type?
1. There is no interaction between girls except to start lesbian H or to talk, which has no real effect. There is no cheating or jealousy mechanic like previous school based Illusion games and there is no murder from girls with a specific trait like previous Illusion games, just you and the girls unless you fulfill the requirements for another girl to be eligible for threesomes, in which case there will be a button to allow them to join if there is another girl in the room, or you use Kplug, in which case the number of girls still in the room at the time you start H up to what is set in the Kplug settings for the max number will join automatically or girls who are invited from the invite feature list will join.

2. There IS a yandere personality, but as I said above, they're all talk, they won't do anything to other girls or you.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
guys tell me there is a mod that can adjust the size of a male character to female? I can’t do all these sizes manually, it’s very difficult and long, what can I do about it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 28, 2019
1. There is no interaction between girls except to start lesbian H or to talk, which has no real effect. There is no cheating or jealousy mechanic like previous school based Illusion games and there is no murder from girls with a specific trait like previous Illusion games, just you and the girls unless you fulfill the requirements for another girl to be eligible for threesomes, in which case there will be a button to allow them to join if there is another girl in the room, or you use Kplug, in which case the number of girls still in the room at the time you start H up to what is set in the Kplug settings for the max number will join automatically or girls who are invited from the invite feature list will join.

2. There IS a yandere personality, but as I said above, they're all talk, they won't do anything to other girls or you.
would you be so kind as to link that mod as i cannot find it within the mod folder that came with the repack

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes