alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys tell me there is a mod that can adjust the size of a male character to female? I can’t do all these sizes manually, it’s very difficult and long, what can I do about it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like you used sizes outside the normal, meaning with no mods, range the game is designed for. Anything bigger or smaller than the range of sizes originally built into the game itself will mess up the animation allignment because the animations are not made for anything except what the game by itself could do.

would you be so kind as to link that mod as i cannot find it within the mod folder that came with the repack

If I remember correctly, it was removed due to using a different architecture and the modder not agreeing to change because it was too far into development when he was asked to do it.

Don't worry, I can confirm it is compatible despite that. I use it all the time as a necessary mod due to all the functions only it has.

Make sure to read the manual, you're going to need it.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
It looks like you used sizes outside the normal, meaning with no mods, range the game is designed for. Anything bigger or smaller than the range of sizes originally built into the game itself will mess up the animation allignment because the animations are not made for anything except what the game by itself could do.
and there is no way to solve this problem? because there are a very large number of good cards and you cannot fully use them

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
and there is no way to solve this problem? because there are a very large number of good cards and you cannot fully use them
Not while keeping them the same size, you'll have to edit the character. There are indeed many good cards and a lot of them use modded sizes and other things that aren't a part of the game by itself.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
Not while keeping them the same size, you'll have to edit the character. There are indeed many good cards and a lot of them use modded sizes and other things that aren't a part of the game by itself.
it would be nice to have a guide on how to do this, I tried several times to adjust the dimensions and I didn't succeed

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, I have a question. Is there any mod to put a condom on (penis). I mean, I know that u can put it in-game, but I don't know is there's any way to change its color, so that's why im asking for any mod or some way to edit the condom.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
it would be nice to have a guide on how to do this, I tried several times to adjust the dimensions and I didn't succeed
You mostly want to deal with the height slider on the body category, that's the biggest culprit when the animations are misalligned.

Guys, I have a question. Is there any mod to put a condom on (penis). I mean, I know that u can put it in-game, but I don't know is there's any way to change its color, so that's why im asking for any mod or some way to edit the condom.
There is no mod for that, but editing is technically possible for anyone able to do 3D modeling. In the case of someone who can, they can use modeling software to change the color. However, you would have to do the same again to change it back as there is only one condom asset that I am aware of.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hmm only height? and the location of the genitals does not matter?
No, it does not, you can barely move the genitals anyway without it looking weird. Height is the most common issue, body size is another slider you could test to see if it helps.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Can someone explain me how this character card thing work, when it comes to adding new characters to the game. I mean I know how to add new characters, basically you download a card in png format and place it to chars folder, but what puzzles me how game transfer this png files into the game and how on earh it gives different types o behavior to the girls? And why if I try to place png file for example that was taken directly from anime the game doesnt see it unlike card png files?
By the way does anyone know where can find Raynare card from DxD?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone explain me how this character card thing work, when it comes to adding new characters to the game. I mean I know how to add new characters, basically you download a card in png format and place it to chars folder, but what puzzles me how game transfer this png files into the game and how on earh it gives different types o behavior to the girls? And why if I try to place png file for example that was taken directly from anime the game doesnt see it unlike card png files?
By the way does anyone know where can find Raynare card from DxD?
PNG is not just a picture file format, it is a container file format that is capable of holding many types of data. It is mainly used to hold picture data, but this game also stores the other character data in it as well.

If a PNG doesn't work, it is because it does not contain data from the game or the data is corrupt. Some websites have issues with pulling all the data from stored PNGs when downloading.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Can anyone tell what are those those two folders and where should I place them in the game folder? As far I understand those are some kind of mods and new places to visit.

FelixEd

Oct 4, 2017
hello can someone help me ? im just install koikatsu repack rx8 and install some cloth for character why in gameplay is missing
and when I edit the character menu the mod clothes appear. thanks

cocacolapure

Apr 2, 2020
is there a way to make this game run smooth my computer isnt that old and i play most game in high but this game seems to lag or the frames keeps going down

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
It seems I ran into some kind of bug, so I went for H-scene with yandere on a rooftop and then I noticed that I cant exit H-scene, like there is no button to finish H-scene, if I remember correctly it suppose to be in lower left corner of the scene but there is nothing. Is it a bug or I dont know something?

Dec 10, 2019
It seems I ran into some kind of bug, so I went for H-scene with yandere on a rooftop and then I noticed that I cant exit H-scene, like there is no button to finish H-scene, if I remember correctly it suppose to be in lower left corner of the scene but there is nothing. Is it a bug or I dont know something?
Spacebar hides and unhides UI. Maybe you hit Spacebar by accident.

Dec 10, 2019
Nah. Everything is visible except the button to exit H scene
Is this your first time with the girl? You have to Caress her to climax before you can progress to Service, after which you can progress to Intercourse. During the first time with any individual girl, you have to go through all of those before the button to leave H is visible.

tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
Troubleshooting a soft crash issue, want to see if anyone has experience with it
Using Repack rx7 or rx8 with kPlugin

Frequently have a soft crash after scenes at school, where I cannot move or interact and most controls don't respond. Looks like an infinite loading crash

Can bring up the action menu w/ mouse3 to teleport with class page, which usually allows me to move but not interact. Passing time or does nothing, going home just gets the infinite loading white screen.

I know they're not technically compatible, just asking if anyone has similar experience and hopefully a workaround

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Is this your first time with the girl? You have to Caress her to climax before you can progress to Service, after which you can progress to Intercourse. During the first time with any individual girl, you have to go through all of those before the button to leave H is visible.
I know how it work. First - caress, then oral and then intercourse. Maybe I missed something

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
on the nopy parts I can't get the first one to download, as soon as it finish it starts again instead of saving, didn't have this problem with the rest

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes