alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can anyone tell what are those those two folders and where should I place them in the game folder? As far I understand those are some kind of mods and new places to visit.
They are exactly what they say, maps is locations like what one thinks of when thinking of a game map and studio is items for the studio.

You put these into the mods folder.

hello can someone help me ? im just install koikatsu repack rx8 and install some cloth for character why in gameplay is missing
and when I edit the character menu the mod clothes appear. thanks
It doesn't have a low poly model, so it won't show unless talking to the girl or in H scenes or peeping.

is there a way to make this game run smooth my computer isnt that old and i play most game in high but this game seems to lag or the frames keeps going down
Reduce the number of girls.

Troubleshooting a soft crash issue, want to see if anyone has experience with it
Using Repack rx7 or rx8 with kPlugin

Frequently have a soft crash after scenes at school, where I cannot move or interact and most controls don't respond. Looks like an infinite loading crash

Can bring up the action menu w/ mouse3 to teleport with class page, which usually allows me to move but not interact. Passing time or does nothing, going home just gets the infinite loading white screen.

I know they're not technically compatible, just asking if anyone has similar experience and hopefully a workaround
It sounds like another mod doesn't like working with Kplug, probably a new update to a different mod. Kplug works fine on my end with RX7.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
True, but it comes at a heavy cost.
At least on my system, using Force High Poly doesn't cause problems/slowdowns until there are a sizable amount of girls in school during lunch or club periods. At the default of 38, I rarely get the broken/misrendered/missing clothing. But why would anyone only want 38(39) students at school?

As an aside, has anyone tried the 'Bleeding Edge' version of the Sideloader Modpack that's available through KK Manager? I'm a bit apprehensive about it being tagged (not yet ran quality assurance).

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
At least on my system, using Force High Poly doesn't cause problems/slowdowns until there are a sizable amount of girls in school during lunch or club periods. At the default of 38, I rarely get the broken/misrendered/missing clothing. But why would anyone only want 38(39) students at school?

As an aside, has anyone tried the 'Bleeding Edge' version of the Sideloader Modpack that's available through KK Manager? I'm a bit apprehensive about it being tagged (not yet ran quality assurance).
I've heard it takes a minimum of 8GB just for 10 and can go up to 32GB or more with a full modded class of 98, that's a pretty heavy cost considering most computers don't come with that much and that's not accounting for individual differences with accessories and clothing.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
can someone upload all in one to mega pls?
Go and there's torrent, GDrive and Mega links for just about every BetterRepack.

If you're set on running RX8, download the full RX8, DO NOT try updating RX7 to RX8, as you'll have an unplayable game. Otherwise, just download RX7 and update the mods/plugins through KKManager.

EDIT: Instead of making a new post, I'll just edit this one: Has anyone had the game suffer from BlSOD (Black screen of death) when going from a Darkness Free H to regular Free H? I don't know if it's a quirk of RX8, Kplug or both.

Last edited:

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
If you're set on running RX8, download the full RX8, DO NOT try updating RX7 to RX8, as you'll have an unplayable game. Otherwise, just download RX7 and update the mods/plugins through KKManager.

EDIT: Instead of making a new post, I'll just edit this one: Has anyone had the game suffer from BlSOD (Black screen of death) when going from a Darkness Free H to regular Free H? I don't know if it's a quirk of RX8, Kplug or both.
I've always just updated, no problem with RX7 to RX8.

I just tried Darkness Free H to regular Free H for you, no BlSOD.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I've always just updated, no problem with RX7 to RX8.

I just tried Darkness Free H to regular Free H for you, no BlSOD.
When I updated RX7 to RX8, I couldn't use the CharMaker, nor CharaStudio, as you couldn't see the characters, the background or some of the UI elements, so I wiped everything but my UserData folder, then installed RX8.

I guess the game crashing was just a quirk of itself.

Baff

Mar 7, 2018
PoVX is missing in the RX8 but Realpov is still here. Its a very strange choice because Realpov is définitely broken, its reverse the head, plus it has less option as PoVX. Real pov is still updapted but still not worth it...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
PoVX is missing in the RX8 but Realpov is still here. Its a very strange choice because Realpov is définitely broken, its reverse the head, plus it has less option as PoVX. Real pov is still updapted but still not worth it...
If a mod is removed, the likely reason is it was discontinued before it reached completion. I don't use PoVX, or any first person mod, so I don't know if that is the case or not.

May 31, 2018
So how many h positions are in with this pack? I’m having hell with AA2, so I thought I’d give this a try again, but trying the (old) repack I have was very lacking in positions...

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I'm having a strange issue during H scenes where, instead of the dick actually penetrating, the tip just stays at whatever entrance you're using and the rest just stretches in and out during movement. It's pretty jarring to see and I have no idea how to condense whatever this is into short searchable terms, so apologies if this has been talked about and resolved before.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So how many h positions are in with this pack? I’m having hell with AA2, so I thought I’d give this a try again, but trying the (old) repack I have was very lacking in positions...
It depends, if you don't use the Kplug mod, there are just as many positions in every repack version that uses the completed game.

I'm having a strange issue during H scenes where, instead of the dick actually penetrating, the tip just stays at whatever entrance you're using and the rest just stretches in and out during movement. It's pretty jarring to see and I have no idea how to condense whatever this is into short searchable terms, so apologies if this has been talked about and resolved before.
That's by design. It was done this way because the dick would normally just go through and poke out of the girl's stomach or back depending on whether she was on her knees or laying down, which is even worse. There is no collision implemented to keep the dick inside her, that's why it pokes through her without this telescoping fix.

Dimbrighter

Nov 4, 2018
I'm having a problem where I can't exit the options menu. Whenever I click on "return" it just makes a noise and nothing happens. I'm forced to exit the game and my changes don't save. Has anyone else had this problem?

Same thing happens in character maker.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
So... If I understand correctly there is mod that allow to play as futanari or trap, but is there a mod that make girls as futas and H futa on male scenes?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So... If I understand correctly there is mod that allow to play as futanari or trap, but is there a mod that make girls as futas and H futa on male scenes?
You can make a girl into a futa by going into the Uncensor Selector section of the character maker, where you can add a dick and balls, or just a dick if you prefer. However, no female can do penetration, they can only be penetrated by you and only you can penetrate. They will act as if they do not have anything extra.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I'm encountering a few missing mods and as I'm relatively new to this game I was hoping for some help.

First, I noticed an error for 2 characters made by Evan: Midnight and Hado Nejire. I would get a warning saying that I am missing their specific hair mod, even though it should be included in one of Evan's MHA hair packs. Not a big problem, but I haven't found any side mods specific to those characters. I checked a few MEGA links that had all of his mods and came up empty. Any advice would be great, I also attached cards in case others want to check error for themselves.

Second is that while trying out scenes in the Studio, I got a error stating I was missing " [com.joan6694.extreme_cum_juices] " or something to do with that mod not existing. I get this error when booting up almost any scene from nightbird740, but haven't checked all of them, or other authors.

I'm not expecting a magic solution, but if these are simple fixes, I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
You can make a girl into a futa by going into the Uncensor Selector section of the character maker, where you can add a dick and balls, or just a dick if you prefer. However, no female can do penetration, they can only be penetrated by you and only you can penetrate. They will act as if they do not have anything extra.
Yep that basically what Ive heard about futa mod in this game, but at same time I cant help but notice all those taker pov videos that are definetlty take place in Koitaku featuring futa on male action from point of view of a male character, that basically means that there has to be some mod or animations that allow to do this in the game itself. I mean look just these screens. This is Koitaku as far I see:
1612793260793.png

1612793411839.png

1612793525208.png

Dont get me wrong, I do love the original game and vanilla content that it has, but still when you see this, you cant just not to think about that there has to be some kind of mod that let you implement this kind of content.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes