alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep that basically what Ive heard about futa mod in this game, but at same time I cant help but notice all those taker pov videos that are definetlty take place in Koitaku featuring futa on male action from point of view of a male character, that basically means that there has to be some mod or animations that allow to do this in the game itself. I mean look just these screens. This is Koitaku as far I see:
View attachment 1026322

View attachment 1026323

View attachment 1026326

Dont get me wrong, I do love the original game and vanilla content that it has, but still when you see this, you cant just not to think about that there has to be some kind of mod that let you implement this kind of content.
Those are done in the studio, not the game.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I'm encountering a few missing mods and as I'm relatively new to this game I was hoping for some help.

First, I noticed an error for 2 characters made by Evan: Midnight and Hado Nejire. I would get a warning saying that I am missing their specific hair mod, even though it should be included in one of Evan's MHA hair packs. Not a big problem, but I haven't found any side mods specific to those characters. I checked a few MEGA links that had all of his mods and came up empty. Any advice would be great, I also attached cards in case others want to check error for themselves.

Second is that while trying out scenes in the Studio, I got a error stating I was missing " [com.joan6694.extreme_cum_juices] " or something to do with that mod not existing. I get this error when booting up almost any scene from nightbird740, but haven't checked all of them, or other authors.

I'm not expecting a magic solution, but if these are simple fixes, I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you also get the Sideloader Modpack? If you did, then go to \Koikatu\[UTILITY] KKManager, and run KKManager. It should be able to fix the problem.

If you didn't download then you'll have to go to and (unfortunately) download the split files from Google Drive, as BR's Mega links have been killed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Isn’t Kplug a paid mod? If not, where would one get it?
It is a mod with both paid and free versions. The free version is typically updated every tenth, so next free version will be 2.6 if the pattern holds. The current free version is 2.5.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Gotcha. Is it just drag and drop, or more complicated?
It's a bit more complicated. Though it does come with installation and gameplay manuals as HTML documents.
It's slightly more complicated than the other optional mods, but the process itself is still drag and drop if you go with the manual installation, which I do suggest doing.

To manually install, drag the abdata, BepInEx, and plugins folders as well as the dll file into the same place as the game exe.

The compatibility notes do list some mods that it says cause issues, but I would suggest only removing mods listed on it if you actually have issues.

This is also the reason I suggest to use the manual install method instead of the installer, because as far as I am aware, the installer automatically follows the compatibility list, which means any mod that is on the list gets removed even if it doesn't cause an issue in your case.

A manual install allows you to test for these issues and work out which mod it is that needs removed. Better to remove only the troublesome mod and not lose functionality.

Reactions: JMccovery

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
This is also the reason I suggest to use the manual install method instead of the installer, because as far as I am aware, the installer automatically follows the compatibility list, which means any mod that is on the list gets removed even if it doesn't cause an issue in your case.

A manual install allows you to test for these issues and work out which mod it is that needs removed. Better to remove only the troublesome mod and not lose functionality.
This x100.

Reactions: alex2011

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Did you also get the Sideloader Modpack? If you did, then go to \Koikatu\[UTILITY] KKManager, and run KKManager. It should be able to fix the problem.
I do have the Sideloader Modpack. I booted it up, but I'm not really sure on how it fixes problems. I checked for updates but none referenced the mods that I was missing. Looking through the Logviewer did let me know that I need the zip mods "Evaan.Midnight.Mod", "Evaan.NejireHado.Mod", and "EC001". Didn't try out the scenes yet, but at least I have a somewhat clearer idea of what's missing.
EDIT: I got it. I was using outdated cards. Evaan changed it so that the items for those characters were found in the MHA mod and not the individual mods they used to be in. I got it sorted now. Thanks Man!

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Let me see if i get it, i just have to download RX8, extract and... play? with that i'll have all the mods pre installed? no need for hf patch or searching hongfire for mods or a third party mod to install more mods? :WaitWhat:

It's been like a decade since last time i played a illusion game, sorry for my ignorance.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Let me see if i get it, i just have to download RX8, extract and... play? with that i'll have all the mods pre installed? no need for hf patch or searching hongfire for mods or a third party mod to install more mods? :WaitWhat:

It's been like a decade since last time i played a illusion game, sorry for my ignorance.
Extract and run. As for mods, if I'm not mistaken, RX8 already includes most of or everything in the HF Patch. You can download the Sideloader Mod Pack to get just everything else.

Reactions: VermillioN

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Extract and run. As for mods, if I'm not mistaken, RX8 already includes most of or everything in the HF Patch. You can download the Sideloader Mod Pack to get just everything else.
In regard to Sideloader Mos Pack, after it would be downloaded should I just drag and drop it to the mod folders or I need to do something else to activate it?

Here is one other thing, Ive seen description of one the mod, that was presented in much earlier version of the game, that allow to activate first person Pov during H scenes by simply clicking Num 0 button. Ive checked this in my game, but nothing happened, do you know by any chance what is the name of this mod?
Aslo is it normal that Saturday was spent in school?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
JMccovery by any chance do you know if AA2 have a repack like this?
I don't know. I thought I saw one on the BetterRepack Mega drive, but that's currently down.
It does have a repack, but it can be extremely finicky, even the slightest of issues can crash the game completely. The repack is called AA2 Mini.

In regard to Sideloader Mos Pack, after it would be downloaded should I just drag and drop it to the mod folders or I need to do something else to activate it?

Here is one other thing, Ive seen description of one the mod, that was presented in much earlier version of the game, that allow to activate first person Pov during H scenes by simply clicking Num 0 button. Ive checked this in my game, but nothing happened, do you know by any chance what is the name of this mod?
same, i don't know use sideloader mod :((
Drag the sideloader folders inside the modpack into the mods folder with the sideloader folders that are already there. There are several mods that provide POV view, POVX, Real POV, and Kplug. I suggest Kplug as it provides A LOT more than just POV. The latest free version is 2.5 as far as I know.

Can i changed tongue color. its too red ?
How did it even get that red? Mine doesn't get that red as far as I am aware.

Reactions: JMccovery

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

As Alex2011 said, you just drag and drop the folders over. As for spending Saturday in school, I found that weird as well. I mean, why not use Saturday for dates, since some Sundays are special school events.

Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes