alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As Alex2011 said, you just drag and drop the folders over. As for spending Saturday in school, I found that weird as well. I mean, why not use Saturday for dates, since some Sundays are special school events.
Typical Japanese school scheduling, at least in fiction, is 6 days a week with Sunday being their only day off.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
can anyone shares a full save from the afterschool dlc? i tried using cheat tools but it's not working for me since i cannot even pops the menu out

Honue3333

Mar 11, 2020
Hi, some questions on kplug, i'm going mad to try install it.

Where i put the kplug.dll?
the better repack 8 is koikatsu or koikastu party? I think the first.
Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi, some questions on kplug, i'm going mad to try install it.

Where i put the kplug.dll?
the better repack 8 is koikatsu or koikastu party? I think the first.
Thanks
The repack is Koikatsu, not Party, but it does have the translation ripped from Party so the non-DLC stuff is human translated. To properly install Kplug, you basically put all the folders with the exe for the game as well as any loose files. I haven't done it any other way and it works for me.

Honue3333

Mar 11, 2020
The repack is Koikatsu, not Party, but it does have the translation ripped from Party so the non-DLC stuff is human translated. To properly install Kplug, you basically put all the folders with the exe for the game as well as any loose files. I haven't done it any other way and it works for me.
Ok, the manual was misteryous about the .dll, it send you on the IPA section, but in that section no folder position is specified where put the damned .dll!
The game folder? Well I'll try it! Thanks! :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, the manual was misteryous about the .dll, it send you on the IPA section, but in that section no folder position is specified where put the damned .dll!
The game folder? Well I'll try it! Thanks! :)
The abdata, BepInEx, plugins folders and that dll go with the game exe, yes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well, the dick keep stray out every thrust in every position even , it's only look normal when i scale the dick to a very small one.
That is a flaw of the game itself, Illusion didn't bother to add collision for penetration, so it goes right through. They probably figured it would never be seen anyway with the way Japanese law is about censorship and this was done before Party was even in their plan, so there was no international release to plan around at the time. If they had Party planned at that point, they likely would have done things properly.

The fix is easy, there are specific Uncensor Selector options in the male maker that telescope back and forth to avoid running through the girl and out of a place it shouldn't like her back. I don't remember which ones do it.

Reactions: Jame8513

Honue3333

Mar 11, 2020
The abdata, BepInEx, plugins folders and that dll go with the game exe, yes.
NOPE!
It want work...

I extract the BetterRepack 8 and i put in the Repack foulder abdata, kplugmisc, plugins,userdata and kplug.dll and kplugvr.dll from the kplugcore(2.5).rar but when i start a H session no sign of something are working...
The last set of kplug i have start with a pov view which i change with ctrl+alt, the positions menu is the U, there are different hotkeys now?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
NOPE!
It want work...

I extract the BetterRepack 8 and i put in the Repack foulder abdata, kplugmisc, plugins,userdata and kplug.dll and kplugvr.dll from the kplugcore(2.5).rar but when i start a H session no sign of something are working...
The last set of kplug i have start with a pov view which i change with ctrl+alt, the positions menu is the U, there are different hotkeys now?
Some of the keys did get changed, yes. There were a ton of functions added and they needed a hotkey, so Katarsys remapped nearly everything. Read the manual to find out what is what.

D4gduh

Jan 17, 2020
Having issues with unpacking. I downloaded the seperate files, and I can't seem to unzip them correctly.

EDIT: I've tried renaming them, ordering them; nothing. All I could manage to get out by unpacking all with 7zip is a Corrupted Textures file, with a singular unfinished image. The only reason why I could imagine that is because I had to keep switching IPs to keep downloading from MEGA, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
2/11/2021
ANY_Game_Graphics_Enhancement rar Update >> Major Update. You'll see, don't want to spoil the surprise.
- It's already been fine tuned and adjusted. To edit >> Open the ReShade settings and SweetFX settings text documents to adjust to your liking.
- Recommended 8GB Memory RAM minimal.

I'll add a link here and you can also find it by clicking my Graphics Enhancement and Cards link in my sig.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes