jhkjd

Jul 12, 2019
кнопки мыши? моя средняя кнопка мыши не работает кто поможет

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
That's by design. It was done this way because the dick would normally just go through and poke out of the girl's stomach or back depending on whether she was on her knees or laying down, which is even worse. There is no collision implemented to keep the dick inside her, that's why it pokes through her without this telescoping fix.
Do you know if anyone is working on a mod that would fix this? Is such a mod even possible?
Personally I liked the clipping better, it only happens sometimes as opposed to all the time with the telescoping. Maybe there's a way with telescoping to have your tool inserted a little further to hide the head? That way it'd give a much better illusion of actual movement going on

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
how to update mods? Is there better way to see what mods i am missing when i am using cards than just manually looking at error messages?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
how to update mods? Is there better way to see what mods i am missing when i am using cards than just manually looking at error messages?
Have you tried downloading the Sideloader Modpack from ? It contains just about every mod used on cards. The Mega links are still down, though. Another option is trying to see if KKManager standalone (..\Koikatsu\[UTILITY]KKManager) or through the update function of InitSetting.exe can download whatever mods you need.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
I think I have better repack, I downloaded this game from this site about year ago. I tried to open kkmanager using exebut it started with some error and there was option to close it or ignore, when I ignore this error manager opens up but when I am trying to update option there is another error and nothing happens.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I think I have better repack, I downloaded this game from this site about year ago. I tried to open kkmanager using exebut it started with some error and there was option to close it or ignore, when I ignore this error manager opens up but when I am trying to update option there is another error and nothing happens.
I'm not talking about the repack (RX6/7/8). There's a separate download that contains just about every mod used in community character cards.

As for the KKManager error, try running it from it's own directory. I remember with both RX5.1 and RX6.x, I couldn't run KKManager from InitSetting.exe, and I had to go to it's own directory and run it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you know if anyone is working on a mod that would fix this? Is such a mod even possible?
Personally I liked the clipping better, it only happens sometimes as opposed to all the time with the telescoping. Maybe there's a way with telescoping to have your tool inserted a little further to hide the head? That way it'd give a much better illusion of actual movement going on
The mod to fix it is what causes the telescoping on certain dick types. It doesn't happen at all with the telescoping, if it did, the telescoping dick would be useless as it is no longer doing what it was designed to. It is designed to prevent clipping out of the stomach or back as if she was impaled on a sword, she can't get 'impaled' if it never really enters. The only fix that doesn't involve the telescoping dick is to add collision to her vagina so it guides the dick in properly, which is more complicated than other collision mods and would likely require base game modding.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
I'm not talking about the repack (RX6/7/8). There's a separate download that contains just about every mod used in community character cards.

As for the KKManager error, try running it from it's own directory. I remember with both RX5.1 and RX6.x, I couldn't run KKManager from InitSetting.exe, and I had to go to it's own directory and run it.
Could you explain me how to install this sideloader from site you linked? Just unzip it in main game folder?
About KKmanager, thats what i did, i started it from its folder in game files, even tried with admin privileges

Also how to check which version of koikatsu i am using right now, in the launcher there is "better repack R9.3" at the top right side, and when i launch koikatsu there is ver 5.1 at the bottom right side

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Could you explain me how to install this sideloader from site you linked? Just unzip it in main game folder?
About KKmanager, thats what i did, i started it from its folder in game files, even tried with admin privileges

Also how to check which version of koikatsu i am using right now, in the launcher there is "better repack R9.3" at the top right side, and when i launch koikatsu there is ver 5.1 at the bottom right side
Extract the modpack like you do the game, then put the "sideloader" folders you find in the extracted files with the "sideloader" folders in the game's "mods" folder.

Your current game version is on the main menu in one of the bottom corners.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
does anyone have the herrscher of thunder costume from honkai impact?

and someone has some medieval map ?

ps:already tried the discord,but for some reason I can not ask questions there

Dec 10, 2019
BTW probably been asked, how do i get the girls to a 3 some?
Both girls have to be "experienced" for a 3some, and the game doesn't do a good job of explaining what this means. For a girl to be experienced she has to have 100% in all the sexual meters (Service, Anal Pentration, Breast Teasing, etc).

There are two ways to get a 3some with experienced girls. The first is to ask an experienced girl for H while another experienced girl is nearby. When the H scene loads, there will usually (not always) be a second button at the bottom left (right above the exit H button), which says it feels like someone's eyes are on you. Click that button to invite the second girl and start the 3some. The second is to find two experienced girls in yuri and watch them. There will usually (not always) be a button to join in.

With Kplug (doesn't come with the Better Repack), it's possible to have huge orgies if your system can handle it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes