alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you're asking if it's unmodded, it is not. It has a whole host of mods that are all pre-setup. It's still Koikatsu's core gameplay, just with mods and features that should've been included with the base game.
Even with the mods, it still has A LOT missing that should have been in the base game. They really should have made it a true successor to AA2, but they did not.

Reactions: Sprintupstairs

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Even with the mods, it still has A LOT missing that should have been in the base game. They really should have made it a true successor to AA2, but they did not.
Ive never played AA2, but I heard that it has a lot of mods of it own. Ive found AA2 here on this site but as far I understand it was just base game, but I wonder if there is like a repack of AA 2 similar to Koikatsu repack, where with base game you also have mods.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ive never played AA2, but I heard that it has a lot of mods of it own. Ive found AA2 here on this site but as far I understand it was just base game, but I wonder if there is like a repack of AA 2 similar to Koikatsu repack, where with base game you also have mods.
AA2 Mini has been shared on that thread and it basically combines a bunch of mods and the game into a portable format like this, yes.

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
Extract the modpack like you do the game, then put the "sideloader" folders you find in the extracted files with the "sideloader" folders in the game's "mods" folder.

Your current game version is on the main menu in one of the bottom corners.
thanks for help, i have another question. Does it matter if i first update my 5.1 ver to newest and then copy newest sideloader files or in the reverse order?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Missing features (even with the mods) like what?
The academic/athletic aspect like tests, the lewd promises that such a mechanic could open, the murder opportunities for certain types like the Yandere personality, actual NPC to NPC relations, having playable teachers that don't just stand in one spot and are just as functional as students when assigned as NPCs, the ability to play as female or even a teacher in general, getting forced into sex by certain types of girls, cheating and the consequences for it, stuff like that, there's a ton and I would be here all day listing things if I tried to list it all.

thanks for help, i have another question. Does it matter if i first update my 5.1 ver to newest and then copy newest sideloader files or in the reverse order?
5.1 for the game version is the newest, 5.1 for the repack version would be too big a gap and you would have to download the whole thing.

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
is it ok if i update from rx6 to rx8?

will there be an error?

or should i redownload the entire of the game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is it ok if i update from rx6 to rx8?

will there be an error?

or should i redownload the entire of the game?
You should redownload the entire game any time you are not only one build behind the current build.

Reactions: Resti

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
I got this problem when tried to edit base character in new game, and it effect all the char i loaded, how can i fixed this ?
1613463356773.png

Anyflame

Jun 22, 2019
Are there any mods for breast physics? Kind of wish there was a way to make them a bit jigglier during H scenes, and react more to gravity while the girl is bent over or on all fours. Looked through the mods and the settings in game and didn't find anything, unless I overlooked something easy.

Koro2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hello,
I realized that the characters are making a very weird / creepy smile in H scenes. That smile appear when they reach the experienced state (I'm not speaking of the smile in ahegao). Would anyone know if it is possible to get rid of that smile and put the face the characters are making normally ? I can't take my eyes off that horrible smile...

Here is an image of that smile (the smile is always present in every scene during H, the exception being ahegao) :
Koikatsu smile.png

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are there any mods for breast physics? Kind of wish there was a way to make them a bit jigglier during H scenes, and react more to gravity while the girl is bent over or on all fours. Looked through the mods and the settings in game and didn't find anything, unless I overlooked something easy.
Did you check the optional mods folder?

is there a mod for more positions for sex scene
Kplug is basically the only one.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes