Dec 10, 2019
There is one from here he working on it.
I don't suppose this does anything for sex involving significant height difference and a very big penis?

I don't expect it to, since the game's animations aren't designed to accommodate that, but it can't hurt to ask.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
The academic/athletic aspect like tests, the lewd promises that such a mechanic could open, the murder opportunities for certain types like the Yandere personality, actual NPC to NPC relations, having playable teachers that don't just stand in one spot and are just as functional as students when assigned as NPCs, the ability to play as female or even a teacher in general, getting forced into sex by certain types of girls, cheating and the consequences for it, stuff like that, there's a ton and I would be here all day listing things if I tried to list it all.

I think the whole point is that koikatsu is light version of AA2, where you have free reign to do anything without any drastic consequences, like worring about that the girl you like or even Mc himself being targeted by yandere or another character with evil trait. Or getting game over because girl got pregnant etc

ThePepeOverThere

May 2, 2020
kPlug 2.5 does not work, after the sex scene when you press f8, the transition does not occur. tried it on BepInEx 4 and BepInEx 5, no difference. I didn't install HF patch and repacks, the game is clean without mods except for XUnity.AutoTranslator.

kPlug 2.4 works fine, although there are some bugs there, for example, when you press f8 in the evening, the whole next day can be at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see on the 1st screen f8 is pressed, but there was no transition and the picture shows the yard. You can press F1 or the mouse button and go home.
Screen 2 shows that the girl's position is unknown (she was nearby, but disappeared like the player)
Screenshot 3 to confirm that nothing is installed other than XUnity.AutoTranslator and BepisPlugins.

I don't know how the patreon version is, but the public one doesn't work. I would write to the author, but only patreons can write to him.

Sorry for google translation
I tried to remove the translator and it caused more or less the same bug because the game would freeze after trying to go home.
I fixed it by installing a clean version of RX8, HF Patch 3.7, IpaLoaderX, and afterwards klug 2.5.
I also ticked the compatibility option during the installation of HF Patch and reverted the changes back to 5.1 while installing kplug.
Hope this will help others as well

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think the whole point is that koikatsu is light version of AA2, where you have free reign to do anything without any drastic consequences, like worring about that the girl you like or even Mc himself being targeted by yandere or another character with evil trait. Or getting game over because girl got pregnant etc
It isn't, though, it was marketed as a completely separate game, but could have been a spiritual suceesor even without that direct connection. Also, by not including features like those I listed, they kind of left the game lacking. They could have done away with the game over for pregnancy by actually putting in a pregnancy system like the KK_Pregnancy mod implements. They had the risky/safe day cycle and the dialogue lines to go with it, but that's all those are, just fluff without t. Huge missed opportunity there, Illusion.

I tried to remove the translator and it caused more or less the same bug because the game would freeze after trying to go home.
I fixed it by installing a clean version of RX8, HF Patch 3.7, IpaLoaderX, and afterwards klug 2.5.
I also ticked the compatibility option during the installation of HF Patch and reverted the changes back to 5.1 while installing kplug.
Yeah, good idea, those new 'improvements' that Marco and STN gave the option of rolling back really screwed up Kplug and a ton of other things.

spiritoffire

Jun 30, 2017
Tried it, did not help.

And in general, the plugin needs only IPA or BepInEx.IPALoader.dll if you use BepInEx.

I tried IPA on a clean game to put, the bug is not gone.

In addition, found a bug also does not give to play without leaving the game which appeared with version 1.7 and safely lived up to version 2.5 (almost 80 versions of this mod).

This plugin was I needed only as uncensor, without his dll uncensor looks terrible.

I am not particularly bothered by minor bugs like unbanning a girl with this mod (without it does not agree to anything, configured in the character creator).

But the inability to go to the next period of time if there was sex - this is too much.

That said, version 2.4 works, and earlier, too.

At the same time he wrote on his Patreon. that the fault lies with RX8.

I have the same error as described on patreon, but I am not adding other girls to the scene. The girl with whom the scene was, disappears after leaving the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I use a clean game from illusion. Only BepInEx, AutoTranslator and its kPlug(IPALoader to make it work)

Sorry for google translation

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
I already have the RX6, to update to RX8 do I have to install everything again or can I just use the RX7 to RX8 thing?

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Since the current BRP is a mess, would anyone happen to know a link to a torrent or download to the base Koikatsu game with all DLC that I could use with the HF Patch?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Since the current BRP is a mess, would anyone happen to know a link to a torrent or download to the base Koikatsu game with all DLC that I could use with the HF Patch?
If RX8 is a mess to you, just download RX7 (mine works fine after installing RX8 fresh, instead of updating from RX7 to RX8). And if you want to revert it back to vanilla, there are instructions within all repacks on how to do so.

Xuketsu

Oct 25, 2017
the archives in the [Optional] folder are already installed in game or do i have to install then myself?

AnonBanana

Oct 21, 2020
Sorry if i sound like a noob, but how do i install the mods needed? I just extracted the entire Koikatu zip file and i don't have a clue on what to do.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I already have the RX6, to update to RX8 do I have to install everything again or can I just use the RX7 to RX8 thing?
Everything, you're too far back to just update your current copy.

the archives in the [Optional] folder are already installed in game or do i have to install then myself?
You have to do those yourself.

Sorry if i sound like a noob, but how do i install the mods needed? I just extracted the entire Koikatu zip file and i don't have a clue on what to do.
Most mods are already installed, the only ones that are not are either not compatible with installed mods or are in the optional mods folder.

In the game folder, you will see a bunch of other folders, the same with the folders of each optional mod. All you have to do to install optional mods is to put the folders in the mod files in the place where a matching folder is in the game files.

The mod's BepInEx goes where the game's BepInEx is.

pullin

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, i have an issue when doing H. MC is standing like the picture, i can't undress girls, penis is invisible, girls showering with clotches etc.... I'm on RX8 and mods are up to date

Capture.PNG

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes