alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Considering the greatness of the free version (broken, actually), I wouldn't mind if someone shared a newer version with me.
I would 'buy' it too, if the lower tiers weren't limited to a few hundred

View attachment 1057730
Non-public versions are typically not shared, not to mention those who do get outed by Katarsys publicly. We already had a couple do that recently and they are set to be outed next update. Also, there is the potential this could lead to those who do share it losing their access to it themselves, which is not worth the risk with something like Kplug. The tier issue isn't so much that it has limited availability, but that the spots he does open go extremely quickly, like gone within hours quickly. He would open higher tier that less would buy into and that would sell out slower, but those are harder to track as far as leaks apparently.

If they're running one of the RX repacks, InitSetting.exe (not InitSettingEnglish.exe) should have the repack version in the lower right corner like this:
View attachment 1060722

Edit: I don't know what all was changed in RX9, but damn the game runs beautifully now. I hope I can just throw kPlug back in without having to revert anything.

Edit 2: Re-enabled kPlug, and so far everything works perfectly with RX9.
Thanks for sharing this news, I can safely resume keeping my game up to date, then.

does this include the hf patch?
They are separate, but they basically have the same things. This is usually a few weeks ahead of the HF updates, actually.

is there a quick way, plugin or mod, that unlocks darkness mode?

when i enter the dark mode i see the male, the female no why? how should i do?
Darkness is already enabled, but only six personalities are usable with it, so you can only use it with those six. Not sure about the girl not appearing in the scene.

Can i ask what Kplug does exactly? I have searched the net but can only find installation guides and downloads not what it actually adds to the game.
A LOT of things, much of which ONLY Kplug does like adding positions, allowing you to play using a female character model, allowing multiple girls to join a scene automatically up to the amount set in the Kplug settings, more than even the game's threesome capabilities, allowing you to see a low poly model of any girl in your room at night, when you walk home with one or invite them through the journal, inviting girls from a list of the cards in your chara folder through the journal, including ones not in the save, tracking locations of girls in real time, as opposed to the static location listed with the F4 class roster that you have to toggle the roster to update, using the journal, editing stats with the journal. Saying Kplug is extensive is an understatement and it is WELL worth the money when you can find a spot in an affordable tier since the lower tiers go FAST.

Reactions: Medic4

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
I've been having a hell of a time getting this to boot.

The error from output_log.txt seems to be:

Code:
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.'
Which seems to imply that this is an issue with a missing or mismatched DLL, but I can't figure out which one is causing it.

Has anyone encountered this before? So far I've tried:

All steps tested with BetterRepack R6, R8, and R9
Running using the InitSettings.exe
Running the '[BR] Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat'
Updating for KKUpdater
Disabling all mods in KKManager
Delete all mods in KKManager
Removing UserData folder
Removing mod folder
Removing BepIn_Ex and BepIn_Ex_Shim
Running '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' options 1, 2 and 4

This is on Windows 10 Pro update KB4601319

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
What are those OPTIONAL [BRExtras and OPTIONAL MODS
Are they mods that we can use but have to move them somewhere? if so where to thanks in advance !:D

When I start a new game when the button for “do you want to finish tautorial yes no “ whenever I press yes the game broke why?

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
When I start a new game when the button for “do you want to finish tautorial yes no “ whenever I press yes the game broke why?
You have more girls than your computer can handle. It either makes the loading time incredibly slow (up to 30 minutes on my computer) or crashes the game completely. I generally stick to 5 or 10 girls so my computer doesn't break down in tears.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Can I ask how you re-enabled it and what settings you used? I seem to be having issues with it
I used the same settings I had on RX8, all I did was make sure the game was stable (as it can be), then dragged the necessary files from IPALoaderX in the [OPTIONAL] Mods subfolder.

Boom, kPlug works on RX9.

As for my initial kPlug installation, I did not use the installer and followed directions on what mods conflict with kPlug. I can't remember where those instructions are for the life of me.

Jul 15, 2017
Can I ask how you re-enabled it and what settings you used? I seem to be having issues with it
I installed Kplug 2.5 after updating to RX9. I used the installer and selected:
Yes to Install kPlug dll
Yes to Install kPlug Data
Yes to Install the BepInEx.IPALoader
Yes to Restore the original game code to version 5.1
Yes to Install kPlug Uncensor
No to Remove mods with compatibility issues

Loaded a save everything worked fine.

However when starting a new game Kplug commands/features did not work on the first day of the new game but as soon as the first day was over and the MC goes home and I saved Kplug commands started working.

Reactions: starslewds
Jul 15, 2017
Does this game have any requirements for RAM and Graphics Card?
The stated minimum requirements for the base game are:
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-530
  • File Size: 20 GB
However you will have to bear in mind that this version has a lot of mods and is more like 29GB. So the rest of the requirements are likely higher as well. I have also seen people mention that the game runs very slowly when adding more girls to their game . I have had no problems with a full class.

Last edited:

cocacolapure

Apr 2, 2020
guys whats the smallest or tallest possible character so you dont mess sex scenes because the dick is like floating when char is too small or too tall

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
The stated minimum requirements for the base game are:
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-530
  • File Size: 20 GB
However you will have to bear in mind that this version has a lot of mods and is more like 29GB. So the rest of the requirements are likely higher as well. I have also seen people mention that the game runs very slowly when adding more girls to their game . I have had no problems with a full class.
So it will work flawlessly on Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB GPU. I wanted create a game of my own, so I will try with this one gotta learn more about it by playing around.
Thanks for your reply.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
You have more girls than your computer can handle. It either makes the loading time incredibly slow (up to 30 minutes on my computer) or crashes the game completely. I generally stick to 5 or 10 girls so my computer doesn't break down in tears.
I see thank you I will try to fit around 15-20

Regarding my other question can someone explain me how do we use those
“What are those OPTIONAL [BRExtras and OPTIONAL MODS
Are they mods that we can use but have to move them somewhere? if so where to thanks in advance”
Like in which folder should I move them to work etc

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I see thank you I will try to fit around 15-20

Regarding my other question can someone explain me how do we use those
“What are those OPTIONAL [BRExtras and OPTIONAL MODS
Are they mods that we can use but have to move them somewhere? if so where to thanks in advance”
Like in which folder should I move them to work etc
Each mod in the [OPTIONAL] Mods directory has a BepInEx subfolder that you drag into your main Koikatsu folder. As for finding out what each mod does, there are readme files and links in some mod folders.

As for the [OPTIONAL] BRExtras, each should have a readme telling you what they do and how to install them.

Noobpwner00

Sep 8, 2018
Why doesnt the main version launch for me? I can launch the CharaStudio, and the VR version. Just not the main one.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes