Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
There is an option to revert a change added to the previous Better Repack version, RX8, that screwed up A LOT of things, including Kplug. That is what is recommended and it should be recommended to do it whether you use Kplug or not because, like I said, it screwed up a ton of things even without Kplug.

I don't use the installer for Kplug because I don't trust it to not eventually force users to remove mods they don't have to because those mods are listed on the compatibility list, sometimes because of a misconception that Kplug does the same thing. I am not easily trusting and my trust is very easy to lose, you see, more so than normal. Instead, I use the manual install files, which have never failed me in the time since the Jannie Replacer mod was removed due to no longer being necessary.

However, as I have not had the time to get RX9 started and I totally skipped RX8 because of all the bugs just in RX8 alone without Kplug installed, I haven't had a chance to try Kplug in RX9. I have heard that it works without issue, though.
So 6.0.2 better than 5.1 because it work with Kplug in RX9 ?

i reverted to 5.1 because Kplug not working in RX8 and it still 5.1 when i updated to RX9

Sep 6, 2020
Anyone else having issues with uncensor selector? It doesn't seem to load female penises ingame, yet theyll appear in the char maker. Previously had issues with the buldge aswell, but now I have the main characters buldge working. Ive tried installing kplug, hf patch, reinstalling the repack. Nothing seems to work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you start the story?
New Game. Then you have to populate the class with character cards. It can take a while or you can just populate it using the random function.
You also have to get your stats and the number of girls in your club up and find the ones with the gold border, which are represented as a gold star on the map in the bottom right. The teachers are, unfortunately, the only story characters with an actual model in the game world that, also unfortunately, is stuck wherever it spawns. Their story events, however, are very few and trigger automatically after a certain amount of time, certain player stats, and a certain number of girls join you club. The student events are exclusively triggered by the gold star bubbles.

any idea about the other issues at least? like the missing positions?
If these positions are ones not in the base game, you may be missing the mod that adds them, Kplug, or you may be unaware of how they are triggered, the U key while in an H scene with Kplug installed.

So 6.0.2 better than 5.1 because it work with Kplug in RX9 ?

i reverted to 5.1 because Kplug not working in RX8 and it still 5.1 when i updated to RX9
Okay, so you're talking about game version 5.1 and game version 6.0.2, I see now. No, because it was an issue in 6.0.2 that started the mess with a bunch of mods, including Kplug, 5.1 is the better game version. I do believe that was the issue in RX8 that caused so many problems.

I misunderstood 5.1 to be referring to a repack version instead of a game version as I rarely look at the game version now that development is complete and had totally forgotten that 5.1 is the game version in my own copy of RX7.

Definitely stay on game version 5.1, it was repack version 5.1 that I thought was being used and that is not better than RX9, though it is better than RX8 because at least repack 5.1 worked as intended.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone happen to have the latest version of kplug off Patreon?
There is a public version in an unlocked post there. Most people, especially patrons, won't share the patron specific versions, some out of respect, others so they won't get publicly shamed by Katarsys, which is what he does to leakers. They would also risk getting their access revoked entirely and patron level access to the Patreon is the only way to get any version that isn't public.

orly

Feb 15, 2018
So I have RX8 and 9. If I've been having problems with both (the inability to transition to the next period after an H scene) even if I have the installer go back to 5.1 I should look for RX7?

Anyone got a lead?

Reactions: HFuret

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
If these positions are ones not in the base game, you may be missing the mod that adds them, Kplug, or you may be unaware of how they are triggered, the U key while in an H scene with Kplug installed.
I'm probably an idiot for not understanding, but, i'm guessing there's a difference between the Koikatsu party Steam version and the all in one repack, at least when it comes to the game itself?

like these are from the steam version, having the girl's room and all the positions locations

Screenshot (28).png Screenshot (29).png

while these are from the All In One Repack after applying the HF patch, with no girl's room and lack of positions locations

Screenshot (30).png Screenshot (31).png

I would have assumed they would be in the base game, but even after using some of the plugins to unlock all positions, they're still not available?

edit: meant location, not position.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there instructions on the RX7 to RX8 folder on what to do? If there are none, what should I do?
I suggest skipping to RX9, RX8 had major problems. You WILL have to download the full RX9 if you aren't coming from RX8, however.

So I have RX8 and 9. If I've been having problems with both (the inability to transition to the next period after an H scene) even if I have the installer go back to 5.1 I should look for RX7?

Anyone got a lead?
If the problems started in RX8, they may have carried over into your RX9 copy. This has been known to happen with some issues that appeared in RX8, the maker being severely bugged in particular had this happen for sure, I don't know about your issue. Long story short, your only option may be to start from a fresh RX9 and you MIGHT have to start all over as far as saves. Your characters should be fine as long as none had any changes saved from RX8, though.

I'm probably an idiot for not understanding, but, i'm guessing there's a difference between the Koikatsu party Steam version and the all in one repack, at least when it comes to the game itself?

like these are from the steam version, having the girl's room and all the positions

View attachment 1075015 View attachment 1075016

while these are from the All In One Repack after applying the HF patch, with no girl's room and lack of positions

View attachment 1075017 View attachment 1075018

I would have assumed they would be in the base game, but even after using some of the plugins to unlock all positions, they're still not available?
I see, different meaning of positions, that one was my misunderstanding, thanks for the screenshots, they helped clear that up. Based on these pics, it seems the issue is missing room positions in the Steam version, not in the other. I'm seeing more options on the menu on the left and more arrows in the ones you said were from the other than I am in the ones you said were from the Steam. However, I am also seeing the lack of placement options in the list on the right side pic for the other as well. This doesn't make any sense, it is showing the general ability to move about the room and to move to all the maps while it is not in the Steam version, but the Steam version is showing more of an ability to choose position categories from that list.

There is indeed a difference, the all in one uses the original Japanese version of the game and the Steam version uses the international release with adaptations for mod and DLC compatibility. As always, I suggest the all in one. The Steam Modpack, which STN developed for use with the Steam version of the game, is no longer updated and this may be a symptom of that. This is a reason he and others recommend switching to the other version if you started on the Steam version, because the other one is still updated.

Are you sure you are situated in a place, referring to the pink arrows, that allows for the same positions in the other pics as what are shown in the Steam pics? Try using the arrows in the apparent bugged version to see if maybe you just aren't in a point in the room that allows the same options. That could mean a bug in the plugin to unlock positions that either A) means it is not unlocking anything or B) means it is actually blocking positions, the opposite of its intended function.

Unfortunately, if that is the case, it will have to wait until the modder of that plugin is aware and fixes it, but this could be sped up if it could be reported by someone with the issue.

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
I see, different meaning of positions, that one was my misunderstanding, thanks for the screenshots, they helped clear that up. Based on these pics, it seems the issue is missing room positions in the Steam version, not in the other. I'm seeing more options on the menu on the left and more arrows in the ones you said were from the other than I am in the ones you said were from the Steam. However, I am also seeing the lack of placement options in the list on the right side pic for the other as well. This doesn't make any sense, it is showing the general ability to move about the room and to move to all the maps while it is not in the Steam version, but the Steam version is showing more of an ability to choose position categories from that list.

There is indeed a difference, the all in one uses the original Japanese version of the game and the Steam version uses the international release with adaptations for mod and DLC compatibility. As always, I suggest the all in one. The Steam Modpack, which STN developed for use with the Steam version of the game, is no longer updated and this may be a symptom of that. This is a reason he and others recommend switching to the other version if you started on the Steam version, because the other one is still updated.

Are you sure you are situated in a place, referring to the pink arrows, that allows for the same positions in the other pics as what are shown in the Steam pics? Try using the arrows in the apparent bugged version to see if maybe you just aren't in a point in the room that allows the same options. That could mean a bug in the plugin to unlock positions that either A) means it is not unlocking anything or B) means it is actually blocking positions, the opposite of its intended function.

Unfortunately, if that is the case, it will have to wait until the modder of that plugin is aware and fixes it, but this could be sped up if it could be reported by someone with the issue.
I mainly browse this site and don't really post a lot, so I'm mostly unfamiliar with how to do quoting and stuff. apologies ahead of time.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I probably should have clarified a bit more. for the steam version(which I have separate from the all in one pack) shows different locations, such as sitting, desk, and and bench for placement. meanwhile, the all in one pack only has lying down and wall. for the map selection pictures, I was referring how the girl's room was an option for the steam but not the All in One.

the steam version of the game I have was downloaded on here, which I linked earlier. aside from whatever the download contained, it should have been vanilla for the most part, no mod packs as i'm aware, unless it was already pre installed. as for the all in one pack, the only thing I done to modify it in any way so far was download the HF patch to see if that fixed it(it didn't).

from what I can tell, the positions I can access, they're there for the most part. it's the locations I can't access, either because they're not an option or they don't exist anymore, such as the sitting or bench location. in other words, the pink arrow locations work fine. I just can't get any pink arrows on say, a desk or a chair because it's not an option.

I feel like a lot of this is more complicated than it really should be. I just want to know why I can't sit in a chair/bench or on a desk.

• Thinking Face

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mainly browse this site and don't really post a lot, so I'm mostly unfamiliar with how to do quoting and stuff. apologies ahead of time.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I probably should have clarified a bit more. for the steam version(which I have separate from the all in one pack) shows different locations, such as sitting, desk, and and bench for placement. meanwhile, the all in one pack only has lying down and wall. for the map selection pictures, I was referring how the girl's room was an option for the steam but not the All in One.

the steam version of the game I have was downloaded on here, which I linked earlier. aside from whatever the download contained, it should have been vanilla for the most part, no mod packs as i'm aware, unless it was already pre installed. as for the all in one pack, the only thing I done to modify it in any way so far was download the HF patch to see if that fixed it(it didn't).

from what I can tell, the positions I can access, they're there for the most part. it's the locations I can't access, either because they're not an option or they don't exist anymore, such as the sitting or bench location. in other words, the pink arrow locations work fine. I just can't get any pink arrows on say, a desk or a chair because it's not an option.

I feel like a lot of this is more complicated than it really should be. I just want to know why I can't sit in a chair/bench or on a desk.
You're fine on the misunderstanding, that one was me. Did you check the rest of the list to see if the girl's room is just in a different position? As far as I know, it is a room that was modded into the game and those are more likely to be at the bottom, on the end of the list as it is with the Steam version picture. The last three in the steam version picture are not part of the base game, but all of the ones shown in the other version picture are base game locations and the list is not scrolled to the bottom on that one, suggesting there are more options below the visible ones.

As for the placement inside the room (Ex: Desk), that might be a bug in the plugin to unlock positions. It might be doing the opposite or just not having any effect at all. This is why I said to make sure both are in the same spot in the room. Assuming the plugin is NOT working as intended in some way, that would mean that not all positions will be available in every spot in the room and all spots are available. If it is just not functioning, the problem could be as simple as not being in the right spot to have the same options as in the Steam version or it could be blocking the spots. If the plugin is doing the opposite of its function because of some bug, then it may be locking you out of positions or spots entirely.

Long story short, this is likely a bug, possibly with the unlock plugin, possibly with the repack, but a major one either way. The only solution in this case is to wait until it updates.

When I say to check that you are in the same spot in the room in both cases, I mean the pink arrows. Each of those has a different set of categories, the blue list that is missing some options in the other version picture, and those categories will determine what kind of positions will appear available in the list from the touching/service/penetration menus on the right side of the screen.

As for why you can't do certain things, it's because it was not designed that way. You can only do sitting positions on a chair or bench, which includes the bed apparently and is why there are two arrows on places with bench positions. You can only do positions where she is laying down and you are standing on tables like the one in the middle of the room or the desk. You can only do positions where both are lying down in open areas like the floor or on a bed. You can do standing anywhere except on the desk or chair, though this one should have, admittedly, been slightly more restricted as standing positions on top of the middle table or bed are doable and look odd.

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
You're fine on the misunderstanding, that one was me. Did you check the rest of the list to see if the girl's room is just in a different position? As far as I know, it is a room that was modded into the game and those are more likely to be at the bottom, on the end of the list as it is with the Steam version picture. The last three in the steam version picture are not part of the base game, but all of the ones shown in the other version picture are base game locations and the list is not scrolled to the bottom on that one, suggesting there are more options below the visible ones.

As for the placement inside the room (Ex: Desk), that might be a bug in the plugin to unlock positions. It might be doing the opposite or just not having any effect at all. This is why I said to make sure both are in the same spot in the room. Assuming the plugin is NOT working as intended in some way, that would mean that not all positions will be available in every spot in the room and all spots are available. If it is just not functioning, the problem could be as simple as not being in the right spot to have the same options as in the Steam version or it could be blocking the spots. If the plugin is doing the opposite of its function because of some bug, then it may be locking you out of positions or spots entirely.

Long story short, this is likely a bug, possibly with the unlock plugin, possibly with the repack, but a major one either way. The only solution in this case is to wait until it updates.

When I say to check that you are in the same spot in the room in both cases, I mean the pink arrows. Each of those has a different set of categories, the blue list that is missing some options in the other version picture, and those categories will determine what kind of positions will appear available in the list from the touching/service/penetration menus on the right side of the screen.

As for why you can't do certain things, it's because it was not designed that way. You can only do sitting positions on a chair or bench, which includes the bed apparently and is why there are two arrows on places with bench positions. You can only do positions where she is laying down and you are standing on tables like the one in the middle of the room or the desk. You can only do positions where both are lying down in open areas like the floor or on a bed. You can do standing anywhere except on the desk or chair, though this one should have, admittedly, been slightly more restricted as standing positions on top of the middle table or bed are doable and look odd.
right so, to be honest, I'm getting a little confused and, from my understanding, can't really do much aside from waiting for an update, but I'll drop some more info just in case. either way, I'm giving up for now.

here are the rooms from the all in one
Screenshot (32).png Screenshot (33).png Screenshot (34).png Screenshot (35).png

after double checking, I'm pretty sure you were right about the other rooms being modded via steam version.

here was a quick check on the all in one version
Screenshot (36).png Screenshot (37).png

versus the steam version
Screenshot (44).png Screenshot (45).png Screenshot (46).png Screenshot (47).png

another set from all in one
Screenshot (38).png Screenshot (39).png

and steam version for comparison
Screenshot (40).png Screenshot (41).png Screenshot (42).png Screenshot (43).png

I understand you can only do sitting positions via sitting locations, and desk positions via desk locations, etc. I just don't understand why they're not available.

as I said earlier though, I'm mostly just going to give up for now and wait to see if this ever gets addressed or changed somehow. may be someone else can figure it out.

Thanks for trying to help. frankly, I feel like I'm just too stupid to figure this out.

JotaFPR

Jan 2, 2018
Is there anyway where lovers get mad if you have sex with other girls in sight?? I could be having sex right in front of them but they'll run in shame like all do but then ignore like it was nothing

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there anyway where lovers get mad if you have sex with other girls in sight?? I could be having sex right in front of them but they'll run in shame like all do but then ignore like it was nothing
Nope, there is no tracking of other girls discovering you with another whatsoever except to allow them to join as a third person and only if they are in the same room and meet certain other requirements. The only way for them to get mad is to do something during an H scene they don't like, cumming inside when the day is risky, letting them run away enough times after walking in on them in the shower, girls restrooms, or changing rooms, or asking them out on a date and then not going, asking more than one can do this as only the latest girl that triggers the date accepted flag will be chosen the next Sunday and any others will be angry unless you use Kplug to sort it out by satisfying them all in the post-date H scene.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes