alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So Ive tried to change story characters appearance, but when I saw Midnight from My hero Academia, who I placed instead one of the teachers in story card, but for some reason her model didnt have hair or her clothes, although in character creation Midnight has her hair and her superhero costume. Am I missing something, prehaps I need some kind of mod?
Because her hair and clothes are modded, most modded items don't have models for when you're just walking. The only way to fix this is to use the Force High Ploy mod inside the optional mods folder, but this increases the load the game puts on your machine significantly.

CMBuurns

May 5, 2017
Where do I copy / how do I activate the mods from the optional Sideloader Modpack?
Also, do I have to activate each mod individually or can this be done in bulk?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where do I copy / how do I activate the mods from the optional Sideloader Modpack?
Also, do I have to activate each mod individually or can this be done in bulk?
Copy the folders inside modpack into the mods folder. This can be done in bulk. There should be two folders to copy.

Reactions: CMBuurns

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
Hi I downloaded koikatsu in 6 parts given in the OP but there are no characters appearing in Chara Creator.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Update 3/15/2021 >> ANY_Game_Graphics_Enhancement.3 rar
- Added in MassFX >> Minimal size increase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic4

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I have been playing this for a long time. I seem to remember that there once was a thread on this forum where people shared photos of their created characters, but I can't find it anymore. Am I misremembering, or is it under a weird name or thrown together with something else?

Evergreen1

Nov 12, 2016
I'm having a problem with kplug. When I do an H scene if someone joins in I can't progress through the day. Time sort of freezes. If I manually go to the next phase my character disappears and I can't interact with anything.

At first I was able to go home and that would fix it. Now the screen goes black and the game locks. I've looked through the compatibility list and the instructions and can't find anything related to this bug. Anyone have any ideas?
I have the exact same issue. Anyone found a solution for this?

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I'm having a problem with kplug. When I do an H scene if someone joins in I can't progress through the day. Time sort of freezes. If I manually go to the next phase my character disappears and I can't interact with anything.

At first I was able to go home and that would fix it. Now the screen goes black and the game locks. I've looked through the compatibility list and the instructions and can't find anything related to this bug. Anyone have any ideas?
I have the same problem as you, but there is also that there is a bug on the icons above and below that have disappeared.

May 22, 2018
I just install vengeance RGB pro ram into my gaming pc and testing it out with koikatsu and i am suprise that koikatsu didn't take that long to loading, it take about few minutes to loading and also run stable.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I just install vengeance RGB pro ram into my gaming pc and testing it out with koikatsu and i am suprise that koikatsu didn't take that long to loading, it take about few minutes to loading and also run stable.
This game loves RAM, being located on fast storage (SSD) and to a lesser extent, cores/threads. I recently upgraded from my Ryzen 2600 to a 3700X, and noticed that Koikatsu will lean somewhat heavily on one thread, and moderately use 7 more.

Also helps that RX9 has some kind of base code modification that really helps with loading the game, even on a SSD. In fact, Koikatsu starts up so quickly, that the voice played (using the Custom Intro Voices mod) while the Illusion logo shows doesn't even have enough time to play before the main menu shows up (and it's custom voice plays).

Reactions: Sprintupstairs

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
does anyone know a site like this , to find more study positions Koikatsu ? not poses and that's it, I just say sex poses that move, because dinners are some that are called custom but I can't find others

Reactions: Medic4

Jul 27, 2020
It seems like deleting BepInEx fixes the crash and the game can start, but it seems like that folder has the english translation so when it starts its all in japanese. Anyone know a fix?

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It seems like deleting BepInEx fixes the crash and the game can start, but it seems like that folder has the english translation so when it starts its all in japanese. Anyone know a fix?
The files in that folder are all the plugins and mods... To have english translations you need XUnity.AutoTranslator, which is one of the mods you deleted.

Reactions: 21423007

Jul 27, 2020
The files in that folder are all the plugins and mods... To have english translations you need XUnity.AutoTranslator, which is one of the mods you deleted.

Thanks for the quick reply. In that case, I tried putting the folder back in the same folder as the .exe but it crashed the game on start, is it possible that I am not installing the translation mod properly?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply. In that case, I tried putting the folder back in the same folder as the .exe but it crashed the game on start, is it possible that I am not installing the translation mod properly?
What version of the repack were you running before?

Reactions: 21423007

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I have installed KKplunig 2.5, but I have problems after I have done the h scenes.

1) When you click "next" to change moments of the day, I don't know why it becomes transparent and you can't click again.
2) In this case I click the "go home" icon, but I don't know why sometimes, the screen turns black or white and I don't beckon to go on. (And it's a hassle to forcefully go out and start the day again).
3) When I switch to scenes h, all the icons disappear, but by pressing the f11 key, everything goes back to normal, but every time it is like this and it is annoying.
4) I cannot change the type of camera, although the options I remove some features remain the same, (partner watching the camera, ambient fog, etc ...).

I wonder if you also have the same problems that I have listed here.
There are two hypotheses: I am wrong what I have installed or where I have to install, or the version of the RX9 game is not compatible.

Thanks for your attention.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I am running RX7 and forgot to update to RX8 now that you mention it, could that be the issue? I will install RX8 and check if thar solves the issue after work
If you can, try downloading RX9; For me, it loads and runs better than before, and I haven't had any problems with it (yet).

So guys which better repack should I download, RX7 or RX8? I will be deleting my whole koikatsu better repack RX6 and downloading it all over again so I need advice on which of the repack works better.
I'd get RX9.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes