alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So guys which better repack should I download, RX7 or RX8? I will be deleting my whole koikatsu better repack RX6 and downloading it all over again so I need advice on which of the repack works better.
RX9, under absolutely no circumstances should you download RX8. While there are ways around them, RX8 has known and very severe issues that are better solved by just going with the next version. The reason it is not here is because nobody reported the thread to get it updated. You can download RX9 at .

Where can i find this pose. i think its not from kPlug ?
It probably is Kplug, the only two places that provide positions are Kplug and the game itself. This is likely from a version not open to the public, later than 2.5, if you don't have it assuming you are not running a version before 2.5.

I have installed KKplunig 2.5, but I have problems after I have done the h scenes.

1) When you click "next" to change moments of the day, I don't know why it becomes transparent and you can't click again.
2) In this case I click the "go home" icon, but I don't know why sometimes, the screen turns black or white and I don't beckon to go on. (And it's a hassle to forcefully go out and start the day again).
3) When I switch to scenes h, all the icons disappear, but by pressing the f11 key, everything goes back to normal, but every time it is like this and it is annoying.
4) I cannot change the type of camera, although the options I remove some features remain the same, (partner watching the camera, ambient fog, etc ...).

I wonder if you also have the same problems that I have listed here.
There are two hypotheses: I am wrong what I have installed or where I have to install, or the version of the RX9 game is not compatible.

Thanks for your attention.
Most of these are because of settings you don't have set right to give you the same operating style as the game would without Kplug. Numbers 3 and 4 are likely either the smart UI or the first person view options. Numbers 1 and 2 are definite bugs that were addressed after 2.5, you'll have to wait on those fixes for the next public build. I distinctly remember Katarsys fixing number 2 for sure within the last two builds, both of which are patron only.

I am running RX7 and forgot to update to RX8 now that you mention it, could that be the issue? I will install RX8 and check if thar solves the issue after work
I suggest not touching RX8 since it had problems of its own and a better solution is RX9.

Can someone kindly tell me when will the RX9 be posted here?
When someone reports the thread to get it updated.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
RX9, under absolutely no circumstances should you download RX8. While there are ways around them, RX8 has known and very severe issues that are better solved by just going with the next version. The reason it is not here is because nobody reported the thread to get it updated. You can download RX9 at .

It probably is Kplug, the only two places that provide positions are Kplug and the game itself. This is likely from a version not open to the public, later than 2.5, if you don't have it assuming you are not running a version before 2.5.

Most of these are because of settings you don't have set right to give you the same operating style as the game would without Kplug. Numbers 3 and 4 are likely either the smart UI or the first person view options. Numbers 1 and 2 are definite bugs that were addressed after 2.5, you'll have to wait on those fixes for the next public build. I distinctly remember Katarsys fixing number 2 for sure within the last two builds, both of which are patron only.

I suggest not touching RX8 since it had problems of its own and a better solution is RX9.

Sigh ... I await the post version 2.5 version then.

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021

Thanks! And once downloded i just have to put it on The main folder right?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sigh ... I await the post version 2.5 version then.
2.5 is the current public version, you can get that now at . The version that fixes the issues is more recent, somewhere in the range of 2.53 to 2.55. The next public version, if the pattern continues, will be 2.6, which is about 5 updates away from the current latest version, 2.55, at around 2 weeks per update.

Thanks! And once downloded i just have to put it on The main folder right?
No, under no circumstances do you put a repack you just downloaded into one you already have. You just move your UserData folder to RX9 and play using that.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
2.5 is the current public version, you can get that now at . The version that fixes the issues is more recent, somewhere in the range of 2.53 to 2.55. The next public version, if the pattern continues, will be 2.6, which is about 5 updates away from the current latest version, 2.55, at around 2 weeks per update.

No, under no circumstances do you put a repack you just downloaded into one you already have. You just move your UserData folder to RX9 and play using that.
Well at least I solved three of the four problems, for the "next" bug and white screen I will wait for version 2.6 in the public version and we hope that this thing is solved, at least I feel a little better the game (hoping that the screen does not freeze , and that I have to save often).

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: alex2011

paxtn

May 6, 2019
I just downloaded the game. The main menue and so on is in japanese.
Is there a way to get an english translation?

Edit:
Something was crashed or so. I just restarted my pc and now the automatic translation works.

Last edited:

paxtn

May 6, 2019
I have another question. The gammer seams very high so the game looks extreamly bright. Is there a way to adjust the gamma or brightness?

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
I see. it probably kPlug 2.55 and i just noticed i missed to support just $1. thank you for reply

Reactions: Medic4 and alex2011

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Ok, everybody Is recommending me RX9 but does it works smoothly or does it consist of problems?
Works smoothly for me. Starts up fairly quickly. Not as many crashes/force closes as previous repack; even with my game set to 75 students in story mode, not a single crash.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, everybody Is recommending me RX9 but does it works smoothly or does it consist of problems?
I'll put it this way, unlike RX8, I have heard no reports of bugs or other issues and I am monitoring multiple locations for that specific reason. I still have yet to spend the time downloading it myself, though.

orly

Feb 15, 2018
I'll put it this way, unlike RX8, I have heard no reports of bugs or other issues and I am monitoring multiple locations for that specific reason. I still have yet to spend the time downloading it myself, though.
I have to say what an immense help you've been throughout this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic4 and alex2011

paxtn

May 6, 2019
What can I do when clothes are not shown properly? My caracters randomly misses shirts, shorts, shoes and so one.

boby123

Jan 14, 2018
Does anybody know where to download the dll. file for POV in the RX6?. I know it's RX8 post but i just thought that somebody would know sth.

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
So as a follow up; anyone have the VR dlc for this? or know how I can rip it from steam?

• Haha

skip3y

Jun 30, 2020
When I click next in the text the screen, text screen goes invisible and am not able to click anything. Does anyone know a solution to this

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes