Sep 16, 2018
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
How do I get this working in VR? When I run it it just starts in desktop mode. I'm using a Quest 2 running Virtual Desktop but I try running it with SteamVR open.

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
After adding performing a small upgrade on my computer, I think I have found the max amount of RAM Koikatsu will use: 32GB. It was for a very brief moment, but it did top out there. That was with 99 students at school in the halls and ForceHighPoly enabled.

Also, this game shows a decent improvement in loading speed when moving from a SATA SSD to a decent NVMe SSD.

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry for the spam, but if anyone is going through the issue of missing locations for h scene positions like chair, sofa, desk, etc it seems to be a problem with the RX8 or RX9 repacks, what appears to work is to download the steam version (check a couple of the previous pages), play the normal story mode (steam/party version) until you can save the game so that a folder called ''save'' generates inside of UserData --> save and simply copy that to the same place of the repack version (It might ask to overwrite if you opened the repack game once before this since it creates the folder but without the save with the fixed locations). I realize this was already stated by someone else (got the tip from there) but wanted to give a more thorough explanation in case someone finds it useful or easier to find with keywords search in this thread.
EDIT: Haven't tried with hf patch yet, only with the Kplug 2.5. I might update this message in case I do but RX9 seems to have anything necessary for most character cards)

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I hope that in 2 weeks, when version 2.6 or whatever version is the public one, it will finally fix the "next" bug and that it gets stuck on a black or white screen.
In this case, do you convince me to install kkplung despite having installed the previous one, or should I do it with another copy of the game?
Can I also pass the saved game with the other kkplung as well?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
This game is simultaneously great and horrible, leaning 65-35 on the side of great. On the one hand, the character creation is really good and you can make some really nice looking models (or horrendous models if that's your thing). And the mirror in the locker room is a real mirror, albeit adding some additional shadowing to the reflection. Also, "Party" is well translated. On the other hand, RX8 at best has a buggy auto translator. The auto-translations leave me having to guess not only what was being said but also what the correct answer is. And sometimes the cheat menu will pop up for no apparent reason when pressing a button you've pressed without incident a couple dozen times already and bug the MC out.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
This game is simultaneously great and horrible, leaning 65-35 on the side of great. On the one hand, the character creation is really good and you can make some really nice looking models (or horrendous models if that's your thing). And the mirror in the locker room is a real mirror, albeit adding some additional shadowing to the reflection. Also, "Party" is well translated. On the other hand, RX8 at best has a buggy auto translator. The auto-translations leave me having to guess not only what was being said but also what the correct answer is. And sometimes the cheat menu will pop up for no apparent reason when pressing a button you've pressed without incident a couple dozen times already and bug the MC out.
XUnityAutoTranslator uses Google Translate for it's translations, so, you internet speed/latency makes a big difference...

Now, for being able to figure out what responses are good, and which are bad, that's controlled by the "Game Dialog Helper" plugin; it can put an arrow on which responses are the best, regardless of what drivel Google Translate spits out.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
XUnityAutoTranslator uses Google Translate for it's translations, so, you internet speed/latency makes a big difference...

Now, for being able to figure out what responses are good, and which are bad, that's controlled by the "Game Dialog Helper" plugin; it can put an arrow on which responses are the best, regardless of what drivel Google Translate spits out.
...No? If the auto translator is using Google Translate for it's translations then my internet speed doesn't affect it. My garbage internet speeds would just make it take longer, which is fine. I read the text faster than the characters speak anyways, so waiting the second or two for it to translate just gives me a chance to listen to them speak. Thanx for telling me about the game dialog helper though. I'll probably end up using that.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
...No? If the auto translator is using Google Translate for it's translations then my internet speed doesn't affect it. My garbage internet speeds would just make it take longer, which is fine. I read the text faster than the characters speak anyways, so waiting the second or two for it to translate just gives me a chance to listen to them speak. Thanx for telling me about the game dialog helper though. I'll probably end up using that.
I did say "speed/latency", not just speed. Bad ping, routing and similar can affect how quickly it pulls translations.

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
Do I need to install VR separately for All-in-one? I started KoikatsuVR.exe but it keep shutting down by itself.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes