AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
RealPOV is not the only one, but it is one of only a few. Kplug also has POV functionality.

Sounds like an incompatibility with the Experience Logic mod. The only way to fix it is to alter its code or the gameplay tweaks mod code to be compatible in that case. That would mean getting the modder to fix it. The other thing that can be done is uninstall the Experience Logic mod, which should be in BepInEx/Plugins as a single DLL file.

About the same as the requirements for the game, I would say. I'll put it this way, mine runs it fine, but mine has an i7 6700HQ 2.6 to 3.5 GHz processor, that's 3.5 at max turbo frequency and 2.6 normally, 24GB DDR4 RAM, and a GTX 1060 6GB card. The RAM is the big factor with Illusion games and yours might just be enough.
ram8 gb i3 9100f gt710 i can play.

Reactions: alex2011

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
What is side loader modpack studio in the torrent?
The Sideloader Modpack includes just about every scene/clothing/accessory/etc mod needed to use the majority of character cards released.

It is absolutely worth downloading and installing.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The files seem to come this way, am I missing something? In this form, they are unusable

1617501946820.png

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
how do I get past the caress stage and get to service?
howtoproceed.PNG
I'm sharing this because I was too stupid to figure it out during my first sex scene, and since I never actually found the answer online, maybe this will help some people. After you've gotten the girl to orgasm from caressing, click service, and then ALSO click the smaller hand option.

The thought of clicking this when it was the only option present during the first sex scene just didn't even occur to me. I thought that it was already selected or something, and the game was just bugged.

Dec 11, 2020
Has anyone ever came across a bug where you are unable to skip to the next phase in the day or go home after H? My game is RX9 version with KPlug 2.5.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The public version kkplung 2.6 is out, I think it fixed the huge "next" bug and black screen.
The fix was addressed at least, whether what Katarsys did to fix it works is an entirely different story and I cannot confirm that yet because I was waiting for 2.6 and the subsequent 2.61 that came out with it for patrons to apply it to RX9.

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
I have a problem with the new kplug. Everytime in a scene with more then one female when the ai automatically swaps, the swapped card gets overwritten with the new female ( old female becomes the appearance of the new one). Anyone knows why this is hapening ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a problem with the new kplug. Everytime in a scene with more then one female when the ai automatically swaps, the swapped card gets overwritten with the new female ( old female becomes the appearance of the new one). Anyone knows why this is hapening ?
Check the compatibility notes, that specific issue is listed.

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
Check the compatibility notes, that specific issue is listed.
Do you mean this :
"KK_MaterialEditor.dll :
Just recently, I got feedback saying that characters using this mod features are not swapped properly, however I'm not sure it happens every time with characters that use material edits. It could be related to specific cards. "

If so i deleted that and it didnt help. The other things in the compatibility dont seem to relate to my problem, or i am simply blind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
How can I solve the graphic bug that some characters miss some textures on map, but whenever I talk to them, they look normal.
The characters are not mine. I downloaded them from different creators on pixiv.
On a website I read that some unique characters have only a highpoly version of their costume, so they appear naked or white on the map.
But I'm not sure about that because I have no knowledge about the modding of this game.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes