VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Do you mean this :
"KK_MaterialEditor.dll :
Just recently, I got feedback saying that characters using this mod features are not swapped properly, however I'm not sure it happens every time with characters that use material edits. It could be related to specific cards. "

If so i deleted that and it didnt help. The other things in the compatibility dont seem to relate to my problem, or i am simply blind.
Maybe it's the load twice Kplug config option that's causing that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you mean this :
"KK_MaterialEditor.dll :
Just recently, I got feedback saying that characters using this mod features are not swapped properly, however I'm not sure it happens every time with characters that use material edits. It could be related to specific cards. "

If so i deleted that and it didnt help. The other things in the compatibility dont seem to relate to my problem, or i am simply blind.
Huh, if it isn't present in your game, then I don't see the cause. It could be that he caused a bug by fixing the other one. These things happen, so we'll just have to wait and see in that regard if he finds out and then fixes the issue. It could also be a new conflict that he does not know about on the mod side, in which case there is not much I can suggest because that's going into unexplored territory.

How can I solve the graphic bug that some characters miss some textures on map, but whenever I talk to them, they look normal.
The characters are not mine. I downloaded them from different creators on pixiv.
On a website I read that some unique characters have only a highpoly version of their costume, so they appear naked or white on the map.
But I'm not sure about that because I have no knowledge about the modding of this game.
That isn't a bug, those textures are modded, so they have no low poly model. In other words, you will only see them if talking to them or in an H scene. There is only one solution to fix this, but the cost is extreme. The Force High Poly mod practically doubles the system requirements needed to run the game with it and not get 5 FPS, but it will show textures while walking around as though you were always talking or in an H scene with them.

So do I just download the PNG and that's it? Or do I need their character cards from a download like mega?
That should be it as long as the character data on the file comes with it, sometimes it does not because the site isn't made to handle them like containers, but like images.

Maybe it's the load twice Kplug config option that's causing that?
That is a possibility.

FeelsMoonMan

Oct 5, 2019
Curious if anyone knows whether or not that character creation bug with stilleto was ever fixed where the character's arms are glitched out

MR.sweetapple

Aug 30, 2020
hi need help idk why but every charecter has a tato that i cant remove in cahr creation on their somatch, would anyone know what the problem is?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
hi need help idk why but every charecter has a tato that i cant remove in cahr creation on their somatch, would anyone know what the problem is?
That's probably due to the LewdCrestX plugin. In story mode, you change it by using a special book in the Club Room, but by default, characters shouldn't have one until it's set. You might need to use KKManager to disable the plugin.

harrierstrike

Sep 24, 2017
Got a strange issue running a fresh RX9 and kplug 2.6. The game get stuck on any oral animations and won't go past it or allow any change to another position.
Anyone else had this issue? If so, is there a known fix for this?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Got a strange issue running a fresh RX9 and kplug 2.6. The game get stuck on any oral animations and won't go past it or allow any change to another position.
Anyone else had this issue? If so, is there a known fix for this?
It's the H-Scene options plugin disable the disable auto finish in service modes option under it and it should work again.

Chiotte

Jul 7, 2018
Hello, sorry Im a complete idiot but how do you use the update file ? Do i just drop the update file in my main game directory and run the update exe or do i have to do something else ?

googlplexo

Dec 16, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm trying to use this card, but every time I load it the hair is missing and it states multiple parts of Yamadamod are outdated. I have rx8 repack fully updated through the initsetting updater thing. Any ideas? I tried to find older versions of yamadamod online but I had no luck as the only place I could find to download them was his japanese uploader website and I couldn't find a working password.

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked several times but does the all-in-one download give you the latest version or will i need to patch it afterwards with further updates? I don't exactly understand what the RX7/8/9 thing is about

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked several times but does the all-in-one download give you the latest version or will i need to patch it afterwards with further updates? I don't exactly understand what the RX7/8/9 thing is about
The most up-to-date version is RX9. You can download the RX8 all-in-one from here, then download the RX8 to RX9 update, or you can go to and download the RX9 all-in-one from there. Also, make sure you download the Sideloader Modpack as well.

Technically, you shouldn't run into any problems with updating from RX8 to RX9, but things can go wrong (not as bad as updating from RX7 to RX8 was for some people).

Reactions: Kandala and Skan

master_daddy

May 18, 2018
Has anyone had an issue with hair/head textures being fucked up? Everything will be fine in the character maker, but when I actually go in game it doesn't render right and I end up missing half my head... Koikatu_2021-04-10_01-39-11.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes